[movie 2007] A Day For An Affair 바람피기 좋은날

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest ccsg1

anybody else having trouble with the second and third file on the downloads? i keep getting code x error messages.

i finally gave up and i went to naynay clubbox but i cant find the movie. there is a pic of it but no downloads.

somebody help i want to watch part 2 and 3. thanks in advance.

Guest ccsg1

you can find the single CD version w/ the subs to it on my CB, under the Specials and Others folder

Thanks creidesca.....*waits for someone else to start downloading from creidesca cb. Ive been at 0 for like 10 minutes now*

Guest lananhcali18

Here's the sub that will match the Single CD Version that lilgzl uploaded above :)

I resynced the subs a bit to match it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ugffg7

credit: kloofy.net

Guys, how come the sub going way too fast? does anyone have the sub that math the single CD version ????? HELP~~~~ :crazy:

Guest luisainfante

Guys, how come the sub going way too fast? does anyone have the sub that math the single CD version ????? HELP~~~~ :crazy:

Hi people & thanks soooo much for the vid! I'm gonna get the original DVD with the makings of & NGs!! Absolutely love Lee Minki!!!

But can someone tell me how can i get to subtitle .."srt" file to appear on the screen?

• 1 month later...
Guest emeraldgal786

hey all, does anyone know how this movie did in korea? I'm just curious cos even though I enjoyed the movie, I thought it was pretty bold by other kdramas and kmovies standards. So i was just wondering if it was well-received.. Lolz.. honestly, i watched it for lee min ki (!!) but it was still pretty interesting overall :lol:

Guest thunderbolt

hey all, does anyone know how this movie did in korea? I'm just curious cos even though I enjoyed the movie, I thought it was pretty bold by other kdramas and kmovies standards. So i was just wondering if it was well-received..

If I'm not wrong, it did extremely well when it opened. I think it even topped the charts for a while.

I enjoyed the movie a lot too. It was fun and entertaining from start to end.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dariav-

Yeap, watched it for Minki (Big Love). Initially I was seriously embarassed by his character (MK = horny college student = !!!) but yea, he grew on me after a while and it was rather adorable.

Such a simple yet sweet character ... GAH, BIG LOVE. :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

I saw this movie and it was hilarious..Kim Hye Soo's simply awesome!.

Lee MinKi's terrific too..i bet they had alot of laughs n fun doing the bed scene :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest gwapa_ko

I watched this because of Lee Jong Hyuk :wub: His character here was such a jerk. Hahah. Kind of the opposite in Formidable Rivals. I jsut finished watching Formidable Rivals too and I became Lee JongHyuk's fangirl! :wub:blush.gif

Archived