serre

Guest Belleeza

^ hw about d keele?? dsna rmai jua urg brunei tu~~~ huhuh8~~~

lurus tu~ klw byk bruneian, kle hari rya, siuk jua dpt kumpul2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zee, in my ucas, it says I'm taking "analytical chemistry" but ever since a really terrible happening that involves chemistry, I somehow got under a kind of 'trauma' phase over it ^^;;

Been trying to change my course but .. O_O .. *sigh*

parents: of all your siblings, ko ani tah BANYAK bagi masalah pasal masa depan mu!

bukan aku punya pasal dapat nasib macam ani .. I'm traumatised berabis, nda ku dapat ambil chemistry; I'd rather nda ambil scholarship and masuk UBD saja, honestly TT_TT

I'll tell you guys one day, seriously pasal this involves a lot of the public awareness nda tah ku kira tu kalau kamu mo percaya kah nda but give me some time to cope with life first (that's probably why I was kinda avoiding this thread, sorry ._.")

james hon refused to help aish, not gonna tell you what he said cos it was kinda .. urgh, forget it, him and his own business.

i hope HRD would have a piece of good heart.

will be on hiatus; if i happen to be here before june exam siap, do me a favour and kick me un-lovely @ss LOL!

BTW IT'S SEVIE'S BDAY TODAY!!!!

091_.gif HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO SEVIE!! 091_.gif

aku baru tau ari anie .. ._. cian nda ia ada d brunei kah masa ani?

come on, where are you guys; come out come out 099_.gif

awuuu membaca tah ku ni 096_K.gif

^ Yeah do go to HRD for help. I'm sure they can figure out something. If you manage to get a place for a different course, just bring along the course content when you have scholarship interview or you can send them a letter letting them know you change course before you go for the interview. Oh! Just make sure the course you want to change to is relevant to your A-Level.

Liza: Kelee? that's outside London rite? I'm only interested in London itself. Don't wanna go any further than that. Lol!

As for Sevie (if you manage to come by this thread la),

Bday_balloon.gifhappy-birthday-glitter-14.gifhappy-birthday-with-presents.gif

Lol! Ok I think everyone got the point. Hehehe..

BUT where is everyone????

Guest Belleeza

^opps~ au ah~ outside london~~ bah stick rh goldsmith lah~

happy bday sevie!!!!!!!! wish you all the best!!!!!!!

yes zee, we all got the point; lol. I love the third one the most XD

I know I'm not supposed to be here but I'm in trouble and I can't sleep (wow, 4.18am udah @.@) and I just have to say sumthing:

1. Fate hates me! ignore that x[

2. I called in HRD and they ALSO have the tendency to cut in people's talk (I don't know about you guys, but it most certainly and definitely PISSES ME OFF!.. especially when I'm desperate and distressed =.=" ). The person yang answered my call has a thick fillipino accent (i'm no racist, my primary school teachers were fillipinos and they taught me excellently ^^). She asked for my name and before I could say anything further, she was like

"so are you [insert name] farhanah? or siti [insert name]?"

Me: "No, I'm ..."

Her : " Oh, you're [insert name] blahblah etc.. .. "

Me: *almost patiently waiting* "excuse me, I'm only calling to ask; I've never been there for service." *thinking* there's NO possible way you'll know my name, missy n_n

.. then she was like " ... oh, okay. What were you saying?"

Me: *thinking* finally you're listening, omg!

.. the talk/discuss (or rather like her rude remarks) didn't go well, so yea.. i am confirmed to not able to change my course though I would be VERY appreciative if you could tell that to me POLITELY, THANKS VERY MUCH; they need serious customer service help before they get out of business!. The only way is to wait for clearing but come on.. everyone knows how thin the chance is for clearing >_<;;

I'm really pissed off that both agency like James Hons and HRD has this way of service O_O like what.. ?? is that how business people talk? you let your customer say one or two words and you do all the assuming? that doesn't make you a really good adviser; listen to what they have to say before putting down your two cents, for god's sakes! You work in the social field; you should know the rule of "be polite to troubled people" - shouting and scolding at them PLUS cutting off their speech just to put in your almighty two cents is definitely not the way =/

yes, I'm bursting out of depression and out of heartaches. They say Brunei is a polite country, I'm truly disappointed by how little help we have when we are really trying to reach for something called f-u-t-u-r-e

3. results expiry!

I never knew this; I just found this out today yesterday night from my tuition teacher:

results are allowed to be carried forward for a maximum of previous 13months of entry.

ie... I took Nov '06 AS and got good results; the maximum time I could bring forward those results is up to Nov '07 and hey~ (surprise!) it's JUNE 08! .. I DID NOT register for AS Maths paper at all!

I'm going to skulah this morning with hope that I could confirm that this fact is not true but there is only little chance that I could hope for .. ;(

.. ALLAH HELP ME! I do not know whoever else could help me ;( I tried all my best, btawakal ia tah saja yang dapat aku buat T__T I have never tried to push anybody to their limit; never stole people's money and certainly never tried to kill anybody; have mercy on me, all I ever wanted is to keep studyingggggg.

pray for me =(

and best of luck to all you there peeps; remember: you are very lucky

btw...

(before I lose confidence in telling)

.. [strictly for 20+ unless you want a taste of serre's bad luck]

March 19, 2008: Serre went for Chemistry tuition at a well-known teacher. He claims that he usually doesn't take in one student or rather teach for June at all. Serre was sexually harassed by this 56 year-old teacher; she was kissed on the lips, placed on his lap and hugged ... the worst? There is no significant proof whatsoever to support her case even if she decides to file it. The teacher in question is still freely teaching and roaming the face of earth, a hard fact that serre finds hard to accept at all. Serre had, by all means, tried to forget all the shaking details that could still make her eyes open after a second of sleep and shudder in presence of another man while being alone. May Allah help serre to get through this period of anguish and trauma.

peace be upon you and may you live well and better than how serre is.

4. UBD won't let you off even if you got the scholarship?

can someone confirm this to me? O_O

omg, pls i pray for everything to be ok

T_T

Guest AiJae

serre: bout the #4 it is NOT true!!...

most of my frens yg last year got scholarship went to UBD for a while before departing to UK..

but of course lah you need to write letter and stuffs to UBD telling them you're goin to UK under scholarship...

BEST OF LUCK SERRE DEARIE!!!!!!

Anyway HELLO people!!!!!!!!!

it's me AIMI!!!!how's everyone??Miss me???NO??*cry*

anyway,i just got back from ITB for interview..

*sigh* i was soo damn nervous just now..

Y??because i just KNEW i have interview today 45 MINUTES BEFORE my interview!!!

gila kan??

Baik jua i went there early around 7-ish tadi to get my letter..then when i read the letter i was like 'WHAT???!!'

It says 8.15 am and it's already 7.45!!!

I was the 1st one tho..thank god for that and the interview went OK...hahaha...

i was soo nervous that the interviewer tagur and said 'Relax..dont be so nervous'...hahaha...

ok lah..enuff bout that...

PEOPLE!!!I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!

PLEASE HELP MY FREN HERE TO BRING FLY TO THE SKY TO OUR LOVELY COUNTRY!!!

Hi everyone, Im representating the FTTS Brunei Fan Club. I am looking into the possibility of holding a Fly To The Sky Concert in Brunei. I need your support to make this a success.

Please click on the link below to help rise up the no.of demands. The amount result of this demands is needed to determine the size of the concert.

Please support FTTS Brunei Fan Club and support FTTS activities! Thank you so much! Dont forget to look out for their new remake album RECOLLECTION out 24th april.

p.s. more projects and activities are currently planned.. thank you

DEMAND FOR FTTS

then click on "DEMAND IT" and make sure the location is Brunei Darussalam.

the management says that if we have enough demands, they might consider coming to Brunei.. so please do vote yeah. Brian wanna come to our country as well. hehe.

kamsa hamnida!!

sincerely,

MIZA

Please we need your support!!

Thank you!!

Serre: I feel sorry for you.

However, I do feel that you should carry on with your chem course. Gotta think about your future carefully. I know it's traumatic for you but try facing your fear. Not every chem tutor / teacher is like that.

as for no 4, a friend of mine said it's ok to go UBD first and then get the scholarship after but according to my dad (he was part of scholar dept) it's not ok to do that. I dunno. Something about having to pay back the allowance yg kana bagi masa d ubd or something. Ntah eh.. I don't really understand.

Aimi: Haven't seen you around for awhile. Of course we miss you. I hope you got your ITB thing.

Liza: Hi back :P *hugs*

This is a probably random post. But anyway, I'm a Chinese from Malaysia who has been staying in Brunei ever since I was born. I was quite surprised to see a Brunei thread. But I always felt happy to see something related to Brunei in soompi. This country is just not that much popular compared to other countries. This post probably didn't made much sense. -_-"

^ Welcome to the thread. Don't be shy to post here :) It's been quite slow though so this thread don't move much. Wait till school holiday starts then they all start rambling again. This thread is now in dead mode. Lol!

Don't worry your post made sense to me. Hehehe

Aijae - MISS YOU! (: I mailed you the wallie and Bset already; hope you like them though they're an epitome of simplicity x[ wow, my fren punya interview was on tuesday tapi ia kana gtau like on saturday or sumthing O_O wow, pakai surat wah? O: aku nda apply arah ITB and when i think again; aish, i just missed a chance though aku tau banyak aku apply but it's never enough :ph34r:

BELLE - miss you too *hugs*

zee - yea, I was thinking that it's pasal all the 'new rules' thingy lagi :S ngalih dah ku, byk jua new rules like all the 'one seating' thingy and all; gahhh.. aku add up two more papers in less than a month to go @.@ you said it exactly as my sister did O_O (I'd say my sisters home for easter holidays must be the only lucky thing going on that time n_n) she told me "bie, think again; this is your future.." *sigh*

guess what..? god helped me make the choice .. there is no possible way that I could now turn my back on chemistry

I will face my fear, thanks *hugs*

---

shi suisen -- WELCOME! :w00t: I know I sound depressed here but I still wanna welcome you merrily! =D yes.. it's kinda the 'busy period' in brunei this time after all, most (well, almost ALL) of the population of this thread are students haha xD yea, it's not very popular, when I first started this thread, it kinda hung around like nobody cares till somebody finally answered my 'call' LOL! you can imagine how happy I was :lol: do you want your name to be added on the list? :) we don't mind you barging in any time you want =D

Guest AiJae

Zee: i miss you too!!I've been bz wit intrvws n DBSK n stuffs dat i forget to drop by..N currently im bz wit helping my fren to do some promotion on d FTTS project..Watmore internet connection in Rimba area for dz past weeks is soo ugh!!

i do hope i can get in ITB..Nt dat i dun like UBD,bt if i go to UBD,i will b a tcher n i dun hv d PASSION to be a tcher n im NOT GOOD in tchng..I do respect those yg minat jd tcher..Coz its nt an easy job to b a tcher..I knw coz i lived under one roof wit a tcher(my mom)..

Serre: thanx for the wallie n d bset dear!!Its simple bt GOOD~*imitate Yoochun's GOOD in d KING'S MAN SHOW*i still need to learn frm u..Huhu..Im owez find its hard with d fonts choosing(duh~u knw it ord.Haha) n d wordings..

Anyway serre, be strong ya!!We alwez b here..I may not b as very close to u(outside d internet world) as im wit ur sister,bt if u need help or anythng,just shout it out ok!(darn,Azie shld hv called me last time..Miss her)

belle: Let me b d 1st to say "HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY GURL"!! 4 more days to go and u're 21!! Goodluck wit ur xm..D forum is dull w/o u posting in every thread..Hahaha..

Shi suisen: Welcome!!Please support us with d FTTS thng!!Hahaha..Welcome to the family!

I don't think I qualified for your list since I'm Malaysian. But that's okay, I love Brunei. I'm quite busy too, with my mid-year exams coming in May. Must start revising. Anyway, I might just come visit here few times just to check on the thread. I might pop up when you all least expected. Hehe.

Guest Belleeza

hy bruneianS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aijae: thnk you for the greeting!!!! im getting olD!!!!! huhuhuhu~~~i miss the forum~~~ i will visit there klw i hv free time~~ (i do visit that forum suntym~ p nt too often now~ mianhae~~~~)

shi: HY shi!!!! weComE to the thREad!!!!!! enjoy your Stay!!!!! n WOW!!!! u live in bRunei Since you R born?!!! dats Great!!!!! i think you are qualified for the list~~~ just let Serre and the others make decision for you~~*poke serre and the others*

angelic: about the allowance thingy~~~ if u go to ubd, u will get allowance and f u received it b4 u go for your scholarship you have to pay it back~~ if u still want to go to ubd b4 u go for your scholar~ u better dun use the allowance~~~~

serre: *missing yoOchun* whoopPPSS!!!! hahaha7!!!!!

Guest SeviE

Hi gurls. (unless there's a male existence here which i don't know) Im back, in japan now! Able to get a super fast speedy kuneksion, which makes espeed back home looks like a baby.

So i can come back here and look at posts! yeehaww! And thanks for the greetings angle, serre & Liza! hehehe

I'll come here @ times after work @ nite.

Sumtimes won't be so often, i'll be going out at nite hanging out at honmoku ;)

So gurls, keep me updated, hows it going?

Guest AiJae

Hello Sevie!!

Wah siuk eh ke Japan lg!!

I wish i can go there..Huhu..

Btw,nothng new here..The thread is getting slower n slower..Btw,do u like Ftts?Hehe..Please support us!(baca my previous post)

2 more days to Belle's b'day!!Yay!!

Owh,2day is Zura's baby punya bday..Happy Birthday DaeSungie!!

OMG SEVIE~~!!!

YOUR SIGNATURE IS COURTING DEATH A WARNING! O:

read this!

you betta change your siggy before you get found by the mods >_<:; btw blank spaces count (that was how I got caught last time :P )

haha we're about fine, still hanging on for dear life lalala~ (lol!) we should be asking how are you?? XD

ohhh shi shuisen I don't mind putting you on the list; I should have put there "those who lives in brunei " x[ we had people on vacation to brunei on the list too :lol: (now removed though haha)

belle, don't poke me >0<~!

ohh Zura's babe's bday! :w00t:

HAPPY BRILLIANT BIRTHDAY TO ZURA'S BABE~!!! 091_-2.gif

omg it's pink *o*

Guest Belleeza

happy bday to daesung!!!!!!

serre: *still poking you* puhahahah7!!!!! jahat aku ah~~~

aijae: still counting my bday??? i feel old!!! haha7!!! never mind~~ SeVie is older than me~ whaha7!

sevie: welcum back!!!!!! we miss you!!!! (did we girls??) hahaha8! XD

Guest AiJae

1 MORE DAY TO BELLE'S BUFFDAY!!

You dun hv to worry bout being older.Coz SEVIE is OLDER!!Hahaha..*omg!Y m i being evil?*

kasihan Sevie eh,ketulangan krg ia d Jepun ah mun kita sabut2 namanya sj..Hahaha..

Sori Sevie ah!Hehe..

We miss having u here bh..Hehe..

OMG!!

SERRE!!

Wat r u doin here?U should study!!Hehe..We miss u Serre!!

Archived