Banang Bekurapak Bruneians

serre

^ OMG GOOD LUCK TO ANNE! :w00t:

--

okay cool, we're off the food topic n_n

awu bahh aku sneak in ni wahh sepatutnya nda dapat online ni x]

came by and liat liat keliling soompi then yea.. mestilah drop by BBB nehhh

nda berapa nyaman rasa baru-baru ani, kalau aku gtau korang pun aku nda pikir kamu caya so lets keep this to myself n_n

live well, peeps.

--

just for the sake of it ... xD

MISSING YOU: (those who hadn't been around :tears: )

aurafilla left.. ?

aqi112 (Aqi) drop by more often >D

bluebellz

angelina hyesun

Melanie Haeli

eternalsnow

azzer

whosdagal

Yas_Yunho

hammykim

Blu3qu3en

SeviE alum balik awwww ._."

Angela Hyemun

mahlieda (post more, get crazy, we wanna see you >D)

mahlida

&_Bambi come on, get your freak on, I know you're there XD

silly14 (Sils) where are you? ._."

wannaymoore (Maria) of COURSE we miss you *huggies*

isabella91

se7en4life

fabz91

.x S O R A (Sora)

Lil_UsAgI126 (Shen)

if your name's not on the list, that's because you're always around and well.. stay around :wub:

-edit-

AND PAGE PWNED!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `rh0na

Serre: Serre! Helluuu! xD.

^ I was just looking for my name & about to ask you why my name wasnt there.

Then i saw your message after the name list, hehehehe! ^^".

It seems like this BBB thread is the only place i go to these past few days here in Soompi.

Hahaha. Sumtyms arah General Discussion. lools. Im so boredddddd xD.

Baz: Ohhh, you should try there. xD. Go there lah before the 30th.

Since that's the last day of the promo. xDD.

Im just happy that Best Eastern is there! Weeeee! ^^.

WEIIII, did you join the Korean Culture Club in UBD? O_O.

Maria: Of course we miss you! :D.

Dont worry lah. All your hardwork will be paid off someday. :].

Plus after Olevels, y0u have m0nths with0ut sch0ol! So you can sleep all day & be stress-free. Hehehe. ^^.

Oh yeah, where did you go just now? U went offline without saying goodbye to me. :tears:

Luan wah aku ah xD. :P.

Sighs. I wonder if i can survive this one month! T_T.

Guest Zura3

lol yayy for anne unnie! lol. yes ive been MIA here. sorry. ive been watching the dvd. HAHA. seharian atu th ganya krajaku. and my sister sorang atu 'tesuka' drg sdh. she likes taeyang and daesung. :o hhaha.

cos come on! hello!!! si taeyang punya solo perf. like homahgaaad. i think i forgot to breathe. lawa yaaaa. and i dont usually say taeyang lawa, but auniniuaeyua lawa kaliah! haha

and ya suka si daesung punya hyperness. ya ckp 'sayang mukanya cematu, personality nya kan mati lawa sdh'. >_> haha. tapi bnr wh! mcm liat the perfs apa, si daesung mcm hyper and crazy and i looove. sama sama daesung day. AHH IF ONLY KU PAHAM. kalau buleh bawa main wh out of 5 of them, i would so pick him, *awu awu i know he's my fave so du-uh ofcourse lah ku pick ia kan* but nooo, even if he wasnt my fave, i would so pick him, mcm siok bh ya atu!

baru ku bangun ni, and i dont feel like writing so much :o *OMGZURADOESNTFEELLIKETALKINGALOT:O* so yeah, ima come back later or so, mlakat mata ku maseh. haha.

krg ku continue spazzing. woook-kkay? lol thats how gd sounds to me when he says ok. lol.

edit//

I MADE COOKIES! HEEEEEEHEEEEE X) im a very very good baker than you very much. haha im not lying. lol. my cookies taste awesome. and this is the first time im making umm. cookies yg rasanya cemani. chocolate plus chocolate chips. HAHA. i just usually buat yg chocolate chips + almonds cookies yg warna cookies nya inda itam atu. haha apakan. yetahkaaaan. 1st time ku nyaman lah. like srsly. i think these are the best cookies ive ever made.

pics! haha yes, i took pics. siok wah.

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00444.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

cos i was home alone, i got bored, so i felt like making cookies. i got tired after making a BAZILLION bite-size cookies. so yg leftover dough whatever you call it atu, ku buat sja 3 basar cookies. haha.

Guest `rh0na

^ OOOOOOOOH, you're making me crave for cookies now, Zura XDD.

Why dont you bring some to the next BBB outing so we can taste ur c0okies! xD

I havent been eating any cookies in a while n0w. Dunno why xD.

TO THE PEOPLE HERE IN THE BANANG BEKURAPAK BRUNEIANS

Guys, i w0nt be g0ing t0 this BBB thread for a while.

For about 3 weeks. Since my midyear exams are coming.

& ive been UBER LAZZZZZZZY these days so now i have to be more seri0us. x].

So yeah, h0pefully i'll be able to visit soon. :].

& h0pefully, i w0nt miss a lot 0f stuffs. xD. heeeeeeeeh.

SEEEEEYOUUU! :D

Guest SeviE

Hey gurls. Sorry i havent been here like, 3 months or more. Im still working. 2months sudah. If im not back by end of next month, i'll be going home by june.

End of next month i'll be staying in Japan, for 2/1/2 months. My ship is docking inside for maintenance. I think i'll be able to get internet access, so i'll post more.

Hope u gurls having a good life, good luck. And zura, i saw those cookies, and i wanna eat them! Send to me by mail yea! Sayonara ne!

Guest silly14

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF OUR HOLIDAY?

HELLO HELLO PEOPLE! I'm sorry pasal aku nda post here that much anymore.

But I see Zura's cookies and Sevie's post. Plus Anne unnie got her dvd already. I'm still waiting for mine.

Zura, you bake better than me? You sure? hahah YSW. :tongue2:

OHH OHH :D

My DBSK collections are finally complete. la la la.

Okay, lovers, keep this thread moving. Like move it faster? HAHA XD

-Silly. Chillos. Chills. :D

Guest Zura3

ho sillyyyyy. you know i love your square cookies :P haha.

im bored and i cant watch mvad right now. and daesung's on this epi. =.=

Guest silly14

^I love my square cookies too. I shall taste your cookies soon. :P I'm not kidding. Bake for your unnie, you dongseng.

I'm still on soompi padahal overdue hwk ku alum siap. HAHA. And Zura. Can you believe it? DVD ku shipping udah. Mcm nda tah jadi 30 days atu. hahah. :D Hurrah hurrah. Aku mau liat dvd BB ngan kau wah zura. hahah. Okayyy that was random.

Ohh ohh esok skulah. I'm looking forward for entah. My GP class I suppose. ;) AND Zura. si Baz bila balik? aku kan bawa past year papers ni esok. la la la

All this talk about cookies is making me crave for them. You guys know that at the next soompi meet up, we're all expecting you to bring them Zura+Sil!

Oh and schools opening again tmr ryt? yay! for me cuz no more traffic at the mall and seeing teens loitering and bedating mcm org nda pernah bebf. Haha.

Zura, OMG! The dvd concert is craji. Aku lumpat2 mcm org gila kali ah. Lakimu yg paling random masa making of copy prinsu parody. LOL. and seungri jadi bini2. gila saiz.

But si GD AND YB mcm org gila ku. HAWT bnr dorang masa concert.

I'm off from work today and tmr cuz I have the flu. again.

So I'm staying at home and watching the dvd in bed. And hopefully won't hock a loogey while I laugh away.

I think I saw sevie! *waves*

Guest Zura3

anne unnie! i know right maang. craji random laki ku atu! mati suka ku! hyper lagi tu, masa always and lies encore ah, ya lumpat2 sorang diri ah. haha aku first time liat pun kaliah, i went crazy, aku message si silah ganya ah, tapi she didnt want me to spoit it for her. i had no intention of doing so but come on! i just had to message someone at the time, pki blanket and tshirt bigbang lagi tu mliat ah.

i think.. SEUNGRI YANG HAWWWWWT DLM DVD AH. matii. and daesung. LIKE HELLO. compared to the real :P HAHA. masa the real si gd tu hawt kan mati, ani wuaa makin lawa si laki ku eh, sama si laki ku no2. HAHA. my two lover boys.

aku maseh mana tau ni who i like more, seungri or gd, awal2 si seungri plg dulu ku suka, but ntah, si gd ani wah, <3333

aku ke mall once only masa cuti, sasakku meliat org be'daleng' ROFLMAO. cali wh word atu, 'bedaleng'. brigali wah. sasakku mliat org pigang2 sana sini ani.

si baz balik esuk kali, dont remember, I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HER. kesian yaw. ftisland punya concert kna cancel. i posted in their thread for the first time ever! aku pun disappointed ni, kesian bahhhh.

AKU INDA MAU SKULAH WAH. ugh i wanna be damam like anne unnie and watch my dvd saja. T.T

whatever lah, what im looking forward to tomorrow? the car ride to and fro school. dgr bigbang. HAHAHHAHA.

silahhh. past year papers yes tmrw? :D ILOVEYOUSILLY. cos kami suka mrs cho. HAHA APAKAN. lawa tagboard mu wah sils eh. aku inda jalan tadi, so no cupcakes and no books. maybe tmrw. i want my cupcakes maaang. haha.

im so not sleeping soon. aku inda mau. if i sleep, then official tia, holidays ku abis. NOOOOO.

starting tmrw. i wanna study. as in study at home, like actually revising. i just hope i do it sampai exams, you know how it is, after a few days malas tia. ><

and i need to bljr yg topics inda tecover by may atu. GAH. nahhh stress th ku nah. gahhhhh.

tomorrow, aku liat muka si sir picai, si rockwell, si haiseh, and si kok.

gah i hate malay! ><

Guest Belleeza

its so ashamed that FTI concert was cancelled!!!!!

i hope there's no such thing happen again in the future!!!

really sorry for baz too~~~~

Oh s.hit! Apa eh? FT Island punya concert cancelled wah? Aww man! Kesian c baz. *HUGS BAZ*

Back to Big Bang- Zura, I had trouble NOT gawking at YB and GD kali ah. Laki ku ketinggalan. Tapidh ku liat making of jatuh cinta tah ku balik. Incl his zits and all. :-)

awu eh, lakimu lompat2 sja ah. boleh? becacing jua. haha. mcm gila ku meliat dvd.

And you better not get sick like me. Nda baik yo. Ngalih ku d rumah boring. But that's ok, cuddling up with my CHOITop in bed is all good! :-P

Guest Zura3

^yetah ya hyper atu th ku suka tu <3333 now i feel like watching the dvd lagi, yes im still not sleeping. haha, awu plg, si ty, gila kali solo nya ah. aku suka. aku inda tipu. i messaged si silah tu pasal atu jua, haha. i said GILA TY'S SO FUC.KIN SEXAAAAAYH. haha.

haha and making of! HAHAHHAHAHA. si daesung ada jerawat basar di idung nya. kesiaaan. but whatever i dont mind. my sister, masa liat making of ya ckp 'dude, he's drunk i sooo can tell' <_< and she kept on insisting si gd gay. ahah.

im stalking ft's thread.

oh oh, mamaku tu ckp aku becacing dulu sal aku hyper. haha.

LMAO. Ko memang becacing jua lating. Dats why ku teimagine kamu dua betamu inda brabis begila. haha.

Oh my gosh! I know and I saw the huge zit rah tangah2 dunia c dae dae kali ah! haha. tapi malas ku ucap wah pasalnya laki ku dua kali 3 jua. Tabi ku arah dahi nya. haha.

eh matikaliah masa solo c YB. lawa kali ah sampai me yg nada effect pun ada. lain lagi c seungri dgn hotnya. oh my and seungri PERVERT masa copi prinsu. lol.

but your sis and my older sis sama pikirannya cuz she said GD was gay too.

But then ia ckp atu sal GD punya Chanel rantai.

Eh aku suka jua masa Daesung Day. Pasal, bukan zitnxa tapi Tabi ku ada. haha.

Mati eh. kan pengsanku mikirkan. kul 4 pagi lagi tu ku mereply. hebat. lol.

Guest silly14

Anne; hahaha if aku rajin, I'll bring the cookies. :P

Zura: Girl. Aku nda check soompi di malam. So yeah. Today aku nda bawa the past year stuffs. tomorrow yes?

FTI Concert cancelled wah? OMG. Kesian si bazzzzzz. She's probably in KLCC now. I messaged her tadi. :D :D

School was fun! (yeah, I know, Silly's weird, for one second she doesn't want school, then she says school's fun)

I don't see DD in this thead that often now. Whereeeee youuu DD unnie!

Guest Belleeza

just lurking around~~~~

ha7!!!

im still tak puas hati about FTI~~~~~~

i really pity all the primadonas fm other ASian countries coming ke m'sia just to watch them! (like Baz)

i hope they refund the tiX~~~

Archived