Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelic_betrayal

I don't feel attractive so I put no. But I answered a 6 because I don't think I look that bad... just that I don't believe I look pretty. Does that make any sense? Meh.... I'm not really special looking. My opinion on my looks differs from day to day....

I think almost all women are capable of being attractive (some with the help of makeup). There's some things that I'm glad that I've inherited them from my parents. But I can always find flaws about my appearance so I'd just rate myself as a 8. I'm content with my appearance.

Guest daehanminguk1345

I'm so ugly! :( And I rated myself as 1. :tears: So sad... All these adorable people on Soompi make me feel bad about myself... Especially when I mistaken them for models...

Guest skadoosh!

i truly dont think im attractive.

around 3-4 ish.

i mean, i have my days where im like, hey i dont look to bad, but i usually feel really ...ugly.

why? i just dont like the way i look. i dont like a lot of parts of me. [let me not ramble]

a lot of people say im 'pretty' but i dont really ...trust them. @@

they say that about a lot of people so.

Guest ohhlalakelly

Mm .. Honestly, I don't think i'm UGLY. But I don't think i'm THAT pretty either. I'm just in the middle. 6 or 7ish? Every girl is attractive in her own way. It may not be her looks, but her personality?

Guest AMIbunny

NO i dont think i'm pretty... i have low esteem all the time................... =[ i'm fat too...really i am.. i really want to wear skinny jeans but i CANT!!! T__T

Archived