The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest chinaycinderella

Honestly, I find it hard to look at the picture for like, more than 5 seconds.. It's just creeping me out.

She is so expressionless yet her eyes.. her eyes is just full of something I cannot describe..

there's something wrong. The person who painted this must have been really sad. :(

anyway, i voted for a no.

I'll never want to look like her.

For me, the ideal asian girl would always and will always be SONG HYE KYO.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KimHyunJoongOppaJiang<3

I agree with the majority of this thread when i say that girl is frickin creepy! Like I'm pretty sure it could inspire an asian horror movie, she's so eerie. But the asian woman I will always aspire to be is either YOON EUN HYE or VIVIAN CHOW when she still had the nerve to kick a cheater to the curb!

I wouldn't want to look like her.. since i don't want to look even more korean than people think i do.

But i'm sure a lot of koreans would like to look like that. i mean, she's got all the right features. sure the picture's creepy, but just change the setting and her style and i'm sure there'd be more yes than no.

Guest nhiapa

looks like a doll, i wouldnt call it pretty, i'd call it nice? i dont know pretty to me is like when i'm in aw of a face and that face doesnt make me go wow, pretty...

i think faces like angelina and jessica alba and ashiywara rai are pretty...faces that are obviously pretty, not subdued cuteness like this

Guest surlee

yeah shes pretty, ideal asian girl well i'm not sure about that. To me its more like smalll eyes with single eye lids and small cute nose and small face and libs.

Guest Alice16uy

she is pretty but I don't think she is the IDEAL.

ok, beauty is not a formula. high nose + small face + thin lip = IDEAL beauty? wtf, I don't think so.

Guest _slowpoke.

she's scary damnit. She gives me the creep. I'll never look at that picture again.

And no, I don't think that she's the perfect asian girl.

Guest chenmeicai

I replied no.

I agree ... she looks scary. My first thought, she appeared in one of the Korean Horror Flicks.

Gaaah ... hope her ghost won't haunt me. :P

Guest ichigobunnie

that picture scared me SO FREAKIN BAD

O__O....

i mean..she's..pretty...but there's this incredibly eerie vibe radiating from her.

im really scared now XD haha

Guest carmy

that picture scared me SO FREAKIN BAD

O__O....

i mean..she's..pretty...but there's this incredibly eerie vibe radiating from her.

im really scared now XD haha

aiiy! The pic scared me at first too. i'm not sure if a lot of asian girls want to look like that. the girls in my school lean more towards fob/super cute asian. that or super hot. D: girls at my school are way pretty >.<

Guest splendidlure

She looks too much like a lil girl.

The perfect asian girl should exude elegance, class & sass. ;D A lady, but isn't too afraid to fight her own battles.

Guest missM.

ergh... i scrolled down and bam! that picture scared the hell our of me!!! its so creepy.

she has perfect features but overall its just pretty. i guess that is what makes her ideal?

but seriously, i'm kinda freaked out right now.

Guest loveamii

woah, she is really pretty

but the child-like kind...

my ideal person would be someone like boa. so pretty :)

though.. i dont think i would mind looking like that

Archived