The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest sallyen

I don't think she's the perfect asian, but she has all the right features.'

Dobblelids, big eyes, little mouth, tall nose and and a semi small face.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peaceman

this is corny..i guess everyone has different tase and views of the "ideal asian girl"...but i have to agree that she's cute looking though.

Guest ShadowMax76

wtf and a half? this john teshing creeped the john tesh out of me.... i couldn't even look at it for more than a glance..

no offense to the deceased artist, it's no amateur piece of work by any stretch of the imagination ..

but... o_o'

Guest Aimeee1430264938

the painting scares me^^ she reminds me of a doll from a horror movie. :P

the girl is cute, but i don't consider her as an ideal asian girl, since some of her features looks very caucasian.

Guest Painterlyy

Personally...I have double eyelids, heart shaped face, really pale skin, bangs, pink lips...if I could change myself...i would change my eyelids. I've always wanted a crease on crease...so that would be the ideal asian girl for me...

Guest yujun

ahhh this picture is scary!! i think it's cuz she looks like she has no body as the part below her chin is all black and blends into the background.

but personally i don't find her pretty. only average. she doesn't have eyes i like. i don't like her type of double eyelids. i prefer parallel double eyelids lids.

Guest missaque

I don't think I'd want to look like that :/

if you analyze her feature individually, they're pretty nice (maybe except for the lips)

but if you put it all together it's like, the face falls flat.

I mean, I guess she's cute? In a really creepy way.

Guest faithpuppy

I was staring at the picture... and then I looked at what the OP said as description "DOUBLE EYELIDS, PERFECT HEART SHAPED FACE, SMALL BUT HIGH POINTED NOSE, CUTE ROSY LIPS, PURE WHITE SKIN, AND SILKY BLACK HAIR W/ BANGS (IF YOU'RE W/ THE FOBBY STYLE)."

And I just realised I kinda have those features ._. ... and I just cut my bangs this morning to the same length because they were annoying me [always in my eyes] plus her top and bottom lip don't match ... just like mine!!!

noo, I don't want to end up copying the picture and look like her!!! gaaaaaaaah

I'm glad at least I can find SOMETHING different!

And well, for now my idea of being the ideal of Asian girl is... to have even skin tone!

plus the girl kinda makes me think of a ghost .__. creepy! >_<

Guest TakeOnlyTheGoodMemories

I voted no because I've been raised in America so the beauty standard for asian girls is different in my head. Sexy is more ideal that cute (like this girl). But from the asian stuff I've seen, she looks pretty ideal from the asian point of view. She'd be a bit more "asian ideal" if her hair had the long layered curls I think.

Guest ohb0yitsMEL

Yes, I'd imagine that's what most asian girls want to look like.

However, that's not so for me. She looks so young -_- What I'd change about her is thicker lashes, fuller lips, and slightly tanner skin (like hyori's?). Yeah, you can say my view of beauty leans more toward the western side.

Guest vienna

uh like no? :blink:

how is that attractive at all?

there is no such thing as an ideal asian girl.

everyone wants something different.

for me, they just have to have everything in the right place and proprtion. =)

Guest ninyaah

that's a creepy painting. but i think that is what's really popular among girls right now. very doll-like and fragile looking features. i think the girl looks pretty, though. i particularly like the eyes and nose.

Guest ~.Linh.~

...the picture scares the hell out of me >.<

I think she is pretty but not the "ideal" Asian girl. Just looks too perfect for my taste lol

Guest lea11

just so you know, perfect does NOT equal pretty or beautiful.

perfect just looks boring and annoying... not relaly pretty.

Archived