[variety] Learn Word - 말 달리자

Guest Yoshii

[MBC] Korean Dialect Quiz Show!
I have very little knowledge about this show and little experience on soompi forums (sorry :sweatingbullets: ) but haven't seen a thread related to this show around. I figured I can start one and hope viewers of this show could possibly post some information for fanatics like me.. :vicx: .. and so

From various sources, Ive heard that this is a quiz show about Korean Dialects. People that speak a dialect comes out to the show and gives word quizzes to Korean celebrities in which they have to guess what the word means.

Dialects include:

• Gyeongsang Dialect
  • Gangwon Dialect
  • Chungcheong Dialect
  • Jeolla Dialect

Celebrities include:

• Kangin
  • Heechul
  • Kim Jong Min
  • Kang Kyoon Sung
  • Yuri
  • Shiwon
  • Eeteuk
  • Bae Ki Sung
  • Chun Myung Hoon
  • Jo Hyung Gi
  • Lee Ji Hye
  • Andy (a lot of other Shinwas too!)
  • Song Baek Kyung

.. and soooo many more!!

-Yosh

Guest suzziee

wow thanks for introducing me to another great variety show Yoshii!

I;ve always been interested in the various dialects and what better way to learn about it than from TV programmes! :D

v2_main_logo_on.gif

Official site where you can find all the info on who;s appearing on a particular ep-

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/word/index.html

For downloads.

http://clubbox.co.kr/godlove3494

has most episodes ^^

Guest theLEGEND

sounds very different from the other variety shows..is this available on youtube?

Yes, its available. Just type "Learn Word" on the search box.. :)

Guest greenbee

thanks for starting thread :)

i was surprised to see there was no thread for this variety show, since it seems like it has been on for quite a time now.

seems like an interesting show. i've seen several episodes (without a clue on what they are saying..lol :sweatingbullets: ) and looks like they are all having fun. it's funny to see the guests' confused faces when they were being "quizzed" hehe and whenever there is a tie between the two teams, each team has to either have a tie-breaker quiz or sing a song to get points from the judges (and they were fun)

Current Hosts: Kim Jae Dong & Park Eun Hye

krlearnword01040701zr1.jpg

there are direct links to dl in the resource forum :)

btw, anyone know how often do they broadcast the episodes?

it's been on for quite some time. Park Eun Hye is the second female host. ^_^ i only get certain ep's with celebs that i'm interested in though. :D it used to broadcast every monday. now it's every sunday. i think the format of the games have also changed a bit since its initial broadcast.

this is today's new year special. ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] Learn Word - Brian, Kim Hee Chul, Kang In, Seo Ji Young, Jang Yoon Jung, Noh Sa Yeon, etc. (2007-02-18) [700.2MB]

Guest greenbee

it's been on for quite some time. Park Eun Hye is the second female host. ^_^ i only get certain ep's with celebs that i'm interested in though. :D it used to broadcast every monday. now it's every sunday. i think the format of the games have also changed a bit since its initial broadcast.

All i know that Park Eun Hye started hosting from episode 25 on.. who was the initial female host?

learnwrd123og7.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was wondering. can you upload it to sendspace or megaupload for me because i don't have clubbox so its hard for me to get it. it would be great if you can. thanks so much for sharing this cool show. your the greatest.

Guest greenbee

^ there are direct links in the resource forum - (non-clubbox) thread...all on the first page.

-----------

anyone watch ep 44 yet (on 4/1/07) ? Jang Na Ra was in it. it was hilarious...especially the part where they were filling a sentence (which I don't understand, since I don't know korean -- what was that about??) about Park Eun Hye. JNR's reaction was funny! oh and the tongue twisters was the best part of the game! ahaha!! ^^

Archived