If you could look like any celebrity who would it be?

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY
people voted
This is pretty old--it was posted on Soompi before but I think it was before the crash. If it was recently, I apologize, but it doesnt hurt to look at the pics since it'd probably be different from before. There is more pics of certain people than others but it wasnt intentional [except for Wonbin because ya know.. who can get sick of looking at that guy? :P] Generally, for the place you would want to fix the most on your body, both males and females (males 22%, females 21%) chose their nose as being number one. The second for males was eyes (22%) and face shape (19%). For females, number two was eyes (20%) and liposuction (20%) to get rid of their stomach. When asked If you could get surgery to look like any celebrity who would it be?, it was: FEMALES Number one for eyes (35%) and number two for nose (17%) was Kim TaeHee / 김태희 a2yv.png Number one for nose (30%) was Han GaIn / 한가인 bbb4bf.jpg Number one for chest (33%) was Lee Hyolee / 이효리 d0un.jpg Number two for chest (20%) was Kim HaeSoo/ 김혜수 ddd1ku.jpg Number one for Legs (36%) was Byun JungSoo / 변정수 as3hu.jpgMALES Number one for eyes (35%) and number one for nose (37%) was Jang DongGun / 장동건 ss4qx.jpg Number two for eyes (14%) was Wonbin / 원빈 hh4jh.jpg Number two for nose (12%) and number two for body (13%) was Bae YongJoon / 배용준 qqq2yp.jpg Number one for body (44%) was Kwon SangWoo / 권상우 www2fb.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW .. this is very interesting ! but hey i also wouldn`t mind to having wonbin's body :lol: those are really nice pictures ! and i never seen this thread before in the old soompi but oh well it was nice reading/looking at it

Guest chubzzy

wow... great stuff.

i'd love to have kim tae hee's eyes!! she's so pretty~ and i don't mind having hyori's chest either hahaha

er... bae yong jun no. 2 for body? that's... not very justifiable lol... imo.

Guest MiSsNaNa

haha that's quite interesting O.O

i would like to have kim tae hee eyes and nose also lol

and if i was a guyy gahh who wouldn't want ksw body XD

i want ksw face too lol

Archived