On 3/22/2016 at 1:04 AM, gapiplus said:

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP1 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans [follow our FB page])

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Please share the video w/ full credit 
*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

video source: JSTV

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 
english translation, timecode&transcode: @gapiplus

Thank you Gapiplus!!! I can finally watched this this weekend! 

• Like 1

Guys you need to watch this, the Chinese actor, singer and former model Shawn Yue, he is the other contestant on the chinese show WGM, he kept talking about how he wanted Song Ji Hyo to be his partner/wife on WGM, he seems to have a serious crush on her lol, he keeps saying they are meant to meet and it's their destiny to be together lol, he kept dreaming and believing that Song Ji hyo would be his partner until the end, watch his hilarious reaction when he found out that she wasn't going to be his partner:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3zis9f_eng-sub-weareinlove-ep1-shwan-yue-mentioned-ji-hyo_lifestyle

• Like 2

https://www.ohkpop.com/259288/netizens-raving-over-song-ji-hyo-and-chen-bolins-wedding-mag-cover?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

netizens raving over the beautiful actress Song Ji Hyo and Chen Bo Lins wedding pictures, i know they are only a virtual couple but they give the vibe of a real couple with their closeness, but then again Song Ji Hyo looks good and has amazing chemistry with alot of men haha

• Like 1

Hi everyone ,

I couldn't find episode 2 of we are in love . Is it not aired yet? or does anyone have a link to it. even unsubbed it s ok. I am already at that level of addiction to watch without understanding a word :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Hi everyone ,

I couldn't find episode 2 of we are in love . Is it not aired yet? or does anyone have a link to it. even unsubbed it s ok. I am already at that level of addiction to watch without understanding a word :sweatingbullets:

I also haven't watched the second episode yet, i'm waiting for the subbed version to be uploaded like last time, and i'm also eager to watch the next episode, it's sooo addicting

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I also haven't watched the second episode yet, i'm waiting for the subbed version to be uploaded like last time, and i'm also eager to watch the next episode, it's sooo addicting

agree with you. The chemistry between them is so good, that i want to see more and more and more of them interacting . :wub:

I hope JiHyo could lose herself completely to Chan Bolin and act more like a woman around him and not tomboyish like in RM . As in Episode 1,  he seems like a cool guy . So cool about their age difference and excited to meet her . He gave a strong manly aura , too. That's why I totally like him. I think he will be able to make her show her soft side to him. 

@ the real SONG ji Hyo : 

Unni-ya, it is ok to let a man take care of you and treat you like a woman . You said in interview that you hate being treated specially just because you are a woman and you want to be treated like " a human being" . I understand how you feel . You are strong and  independent .  But let this guy treat you as his woman not as friend of same gender . You are literally LUCKY! In my society , woman are often losing that charm of being the fragile and soft being, that nature created that way,  and we find ourself destined to take over the men's spot, as men are becoming more and more immature and act like spoiled little kids. Enjoy your time with this handsome man even if it is not real. Well, no one knows what will happen . After just 20 min of one episode I already wish they were a real couple . I hope they will continue to go on dates, after the filming will end.  :sweatingbullets:

Song Ji Hyo-Chan Bolin FIGHTING :heart:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TeBe said:

agree with you. The chemistry between them is so good, that i want to see more and more and more of them interacting . :wub:

I hope JiHyo could lose herself completely to Chan Bolin and act more like a woman around him and not tomboyish like in RM . As in Episode 1,  he seems like a cool guy . So cool about their age difference and excited to meet her . He gave a strong manly aura , too. That's why I totally like him. I think he will be able to make her show her soft side to him. 

@ the real SONG ji Hyo : 

Unni-ya, it is ok to let a man take care of you and treat you like a woman . You said in interview that you hate being treated specially just because you are a woman and you want to be treated like " a human being" . I understand how you feel . You are strong and  independent .  But let this guy treat you as his woman not as friend of same gender . You are literally LUCKY! In my society , woman are often losing that charm of being the fragile and soft being, that nature created that way,  and we find ourself destined to take over the men's spot, as men are becoming more and more immature and act like spoiled little kids. Enjoy your time with this handsome man even if it is not real. Well, no one knows what will happen . After just 20 min of one episode I already wish they were a real couple . I hope they will continue to go on dates, after the filming will end.  :sweatingbullets:

Song Ji Hyo-Chan Bolin FIGHTING :heart:

They are only to years apart, so literally the same age, but he seems really mature, just like he said. I think despite already having great chemistry, they are still strangers and it takes time, to let completely go and be intimate, I think the camera also contribute to make it a bit more difficult to have a private intimate moment, but despite all that they already seem to have alot of skinship i have seen dosens of pictures from episode 3 where they keep holding hands and look inseparable, and in ep 2 we saw him carrying her on his back on the beach, so they are getting close pretty fast

• Like 3

[Eng Sub] We Are In Love EP2 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*OJ trans needs your help: experienced timer with Aegisub and translator for We are in Love
*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter 

*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

Disclaimer: **This video is solely for comprehension purposes and any commercial use is restricted 

• Like 5

Did Ji-hyo sign up with an agency yet? I wish she would do a drama or movie soon. :/ if she hasn't signed up with one yet, it is probably the reason for her being mia on the screen other than running man... I wonder why it's taking so long for her to sign with one. :( 

11 hours ago, shineweare said:

Did Ji-hyo sign up with an agency yet? I wish she would do a drama or movie soon. :/ if she hasn't signed up with one yet, it is probably the reason for her being mia on the screen other than running man... I wonder why it's taking so long for her to sign with one. :( 

No she hasn't signed up with an agency yet, I have also been wondering why it's taking her soo long, but after thinking about it it's actually understandable, by being a free agent, she keeps all her earnings to herself, and she is popular actress and model so she has plenty activities outside RM that are keeping her busy, her new Chinese movie "708090"" will be released in china on the 20 may and her other Chinese movie "super express" will also be released soon too, She is the cover model for Banila Co. and models for other brands too, and she is currently doing WGM Chinese version, I don't think she feels she needs an agency, having all those activitives. I and her fans in general are also waiting for her to pick a new drama, but I think she might pick a chinese drama next, she seems to really enjoy working there, but who knows, I don't care where she beginns filming a new drama, as long as she does take one soon, she is greatly missed!

I also just wish she had some other activities in Korea than just Running Man, and I feel like her not signing with an agency hinders her from getting called for casting. Ah well. Fingers crossed she signs with a good one soon!!

• Like 1

[Eng Sub] WeAreInLove EP3 Song Ji Hyo Chen BoLin CUT
(cr. OJ trans)
[Also available on Facebook, Follow “OJ trans” on FB]

*If anyone is interested in helping, please send email to ojsubteam@gmail.com or inbox “OJ trans” FB page or DM @gapiplus on tumblr/twitter

*Do not reupload the video without permission or crop out the logo on the video

• Like 3

I wish  Chen and Ji hyo makes a romantic drama , they look  really good together . I am also longing to see her back in the drama or movie. Just like Mary-Ann said she probably don't need right mow an agency because she's doing pretty good with out it , yet . She have too much in her hands right now between modeling , cf , variety shows . I noticed there are lots of Korean celebrities are doing chinese tv dramabor movies .. Does chinese entertainment pays good than Korean entertainment? 

Anyways back to Ji hyo , so she  had 2 chinese movies to be release soon? I remember Chae Rim , she wasn't have enough korean tv drama and ended up being in chinese tv drama , so while doing a tv drama  she met a chinese celebirites and then get married.

I am not against marrying to  celebrities to celebrities but I prefer Ji hyo to marry non celebrities like business or professional man and besides ji hyo is a private person..

Edited by rizza123

7 hours ago, rizza123 said:

I wish  Chen and Ji hyo makes a romantic drama , they look  really good together . I am also longing to see her back in the drama or movie. Just like Mary-Ann said she probably don't need right mow an agency because she's doing pretty good with out it , yet . She have too much in her hands right now between modeling , cf , variety shows . I noticed there are lots of Korean celebrities are doing chinese tv dramabor movies .. Does chinese entertainment pays good than Korean entertainment? 

Anyways back to Ji hyo , so she  had 2 chinese movies to be release soon? I remember Chae Rim , she wasn't have enough korean tv drama and ended up being in chinese tv drama , so while doing a tv drama  she met a chinese celebirites and then get married.

I am not against marrying to  celebrities to celebrities but I prefer Ji hyo to marry non celebrities like business or professional man and besides ji hyo is a private person..

We are all longing to see her do a new drama soon, her first movie will be released on the 20th this month, and the other will probably b released soon after. yes chinese entertainment probably pays more because it's a bigger country meaning bigger market, more cinemas and more people usually means a higher income. I think the possibility of her finding a Chinese celebrity as a boyfriend is very high, this is her third chinese leading man and she had amaazing chemistry with every single on of them, but who knows, i don't mind whether it's a celebrity or business man she ends up with as long as she is happy!

she's indeed a natural beauty . How many times I been in Korea I never meet once a korean celebrities, but my wish is to see Ji hyo and have pix and autograph.The first time I admire her beauty was in Goong..

Anyways, I don't see  any new pictorial of her and Chen Bo Lin for the next episode of WAL. The last pictures I saw was in Finland...