class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soompi Ideal Type World Cup: Group StageVote for Ji hyo Group G
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-group-stage/4/#.U65BN_mSx1Q

vote for ji hyo 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soompi Ideal Type World Cup: Round of 16
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-round-of-16/4/#.U7KXBvmSx1R

Guest Sigourney

I need official link of SJH.... not fan link.... Official SJH run by her/his staff or whatever as long OFFICIAL Link from: Instagram, Twitter, fb page, baidu tieba, DC Gallery... Thanks in advance who will response... :-D

slater said: I need official link of SJH.... not fan link.... Official SJH run by her/his staff or whatever as long OFFICIAL Link from: Instagram, Twitter, fb page, baidu tieba, DC Gallery... Thanks in advance who will response... :-D

Guest kimsontoya

song-ji-hyo_running-man-cover-800x450.jp

class="content-title"Ace Song Ji Hyo Transforms Into Snow White on “Running Man”

Actress Song Ji Hyo, also know as the “Ace” on “Running Man,” transformed into Snow White.

In the recent recording of SBS’s “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo became Snow White while the other members and the guest Ryu Seung Soo, transformed into the seven dwarves.

For this recording, they remade the fairy tail story to “Snow White’s Last Kiss,” race. Only through the kiss of a prince, Snow White will be able wake up and the competition between the dwarves begins in order to become a prince. From her usual image as the “Ace” of the show, she changed 180 degrees. She wore Snow White’s trademark red ribbon headband, a blue top and a yellow dress. Just like the Snow White in the fairy tail, “Snow White Ji Hyo” took a bite from an apple and fell asleep because of the witch’s curse.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/10/ace-song-ji-hyo-transforms-into-snow-white-on-running-man/#.U791nLHw-qI

Guest khaleesi

merada said: watching RM EP 205and jh keep silent most of the timeor she is like that cuz there are many guests ?i hope she is ok ...and back to active jh that i knew

cr:littlepeacefulrunner

Guest Sigourney

‘Running Man’ Song Ji Hyo pose with Running Man members

The guests Hong Jin Young and Lee Gook Joo on the most recent episode of the popular SBS entertainment program "I like Sundays - Running Man" posed in a picture with the Running Man members Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Gook, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. Last week, singer Hong Jin Young posted on her personal blog, "This is the team shot of the Running Man members and guests. The episode will air this Sunday!" In the picture, all of the Running Man members and guests in the most recent episode, which aired on July 20, 2014, smiled widely and made goofy faces. In related news, the SBS entertainment program "I like Sundays - Running Man" shows Running Man members (Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Gook, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo) and guests playing game. The episode airs every Sunday night.
yumkEDg.jpg

© https://www.facebook.com/songjihyoina