who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

Guest killermusashi09

i'm 16... i've been kissed before but it doesn't really change anything. lols. i wish i saved my first kiss to someone who i really like.

it'll happen eventually, dating and all those things, and when it does it'll be more special than you think.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LukChaTastic

i'm sixteen and never been kissed either ><

i have friends who are eighteen. they haven't been kissed yet either

Guest bobo33

come on, 16? you have a long way to go..

i'm 14, never been kissed, never dated, and even at the age of 16 i won't either (seeing how i'm in a girls' school anyway). i don't mind. i just don't wanna kiss for the sake of getting my first kiss. that would be real dumb, i'm saving it for someone i like ^^

Guest evil4ever

did you say 16???????????????????

you are 16 years old and you want a kiss oh my god

kids nowadays..

you have a horrible problem how you are 16 and never been kissed no no there is a problem

Guest pooface

first kiss should be special.. save it for the special person!

first moment should b special..

imagine.. first true love .. kiss, open the umbrella for u when it rains, run to u, plaster ur finger.. let it b with someone special!

my first kiss, probably when i was 5 yrs old.. it was at school.. my teacher set up this silly game.. whoever is last has to kiss the boy in the middle! .. n stupid me, (i cant believe i wasnt even shy) .. walked up to him and kissed him.. i dnt remember if it was lip or cheeks! .. woteva.. he took my first kiss! <_< ... it could had been saved for someone special! .. anyways, it probably wasnt my first kiss.. since i kissed him.. no one kissed me before! n i am over 16!

the silly game was a 'who laughs lose' ... wot a silly game! .. im not the type of person who laughs at anything! .. woteva was happening was not funny! .. so this is why i was last!

Guest littleazncutie324

haha don't worry ur time will come :) at least ur not like me...16 going on 17 soon, had 2 bfs, but never been kissed. o____O my ex we were together for half a year..x____x haha but i been asked..for dates, dances, valentines..etc. Then agian I only like 6 guys in my life.. I guess I'm just picky. haha, I want my first kiss to be with someone I really like, like REALLY like. :( haha don't worry ur time will come~

Guest SeeinGxStarS

lol someone wants a kiss badly.

Seriously though, shouldn't be rushed. First kiss I got was when I was 16, but I had no idea what what was, and was confused as hell when someone kissed me on the cheek. :P

Guest *sorrow

maybe u have cooties. dont worry il find a cure for cooties one day, but before then....il kiss you for $5 ??

i have a genetic immunity to cooties so i dont mind :P

Guest juniipher

hehe, don't be ashamed!

I'm 16 and never been kissed too.

no REAL boyfriend either.

I feel that it doesn't matter when I get my first kiss

as long as my first kiss is with a person I truly like

like others have said, you have plenty of time

Just enjoy the single life for now~

:D

Guest rwtoast

i'm turning 16 in 5 days and i've never been kissed before : )

i'm kinda happy i hadn't lost my first kiss yet, i once dated this guy (BIG *&^$($ player) so if i lost my first kiss to him, i would be really upset and regret it for the rest of my life.

i dont think there's anything to be ashamed of : D

Guest shim shim hae

there are 18/19/20 yr olds reading your thread who probably want to kill themselves... cause you think its sad to not have had a first kiss at 16 haha.

its very normal.

Guest -mikki-

i dont think it's so uncommon(even if some people tell you so).

Dont worry about not having been kissed yet. You are definitely no loser or anything alike.

You are young and have plenty of time. ^^

Dont pressure yourself~

Just have fun ^^

Archived