who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

Guest amy3may

im 16 and never been kissed i willing to wait though cause i want it to be special with a guy i really like and not just

with some random guy...

hopefully tho that someone special will come a little faster

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyyehse

ah, still young at 15.

i have no worries.

yet amazingly, my sister already kissed somone when she was 13.

she was like "his lips were so soft"

eck. :wacko:

Guest x kisekiboshi

I haven't and I'm 16. But I want my first kiss to be special so I'm not rushing anytime soon. :P

Guest BobaMilkTea

**RAISES HAND*** Me! LOL I'm 15 and never had a bf. Maybe its because I'm a little too picky and don't go out with every guy that asks me out.

Guest ladiixxpreciious

haven't had my first kiss stolen away yet, and don't plan to have it taken away anytime soon :) 13. aha

Guest .sukaii.

I don't think I should say anything here. I haven't kissed anyone, ever, true, but I'm only 13 (turning 13 in 3 weeks). :mellow:

Guest sugarjeong

yes

i am the typical never been kissed girl

and i am 18! yikes.

but i dunt want to kiss just any random guy u no.

I WANT IT TO BE SPECIAL. :) Hheheehe

Guest skoo_gurl

HAHA...I'M 18..TURNING 19 IN SEPTEMBER, NOPE, STILL HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BEFORE....

BUT DON'T CARE....I DON'T NEED A MAN NOW....FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! HAHA...

Guest x__FL4*

meee =] i've 17 and i've never kissed anyone, except when i was probably 5 or something? xD and i've never kissed my bf either.. only been together for a couple of months. haha he knows i wont kiss him =P

Guest **lover**789

hehehe me too! me too! I'm 16, turning 17 in 3 months and never been kissed...or had a boyfriend. Girls, lets not give away our kisses so easily. They're very precious! heheh

Guest lunalie

me too :) haha and i'm... 20 in a few months. but i don't care that much. i just daydream a lot. lol

i mean of course i'm looking forward to a good moment, but it doesn't bother me. i'd much rather wait for the right person.

Archived