☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest truffles14

Yahoo360 officially closed now... :angry:

... i know :/ they have been delaying it for like a week now and i heard they were gonna delay it even more.. but i guess not. the viet "hotgirls" & "hotboys" community won't ever be the same.. lol

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnVogue

she looks so tired in every picture

but niice style ^^

kelbin is gay ii can tell u ...

no speculations xD

Guest Inconnu

... i know :/ they have been delaying it for like a week now and i heard they were gonna delay it even more.. but i guess not. the viet "hotgirls" & "hotboys" community won't ever be the same.. lol

D: Yeah its making me sad. lol.

I find facebook stalking even more awkward than blog stalking.

Maybe this facebook fad will die in Vietnam. LOL and hopefully

everyone will move to a more open server.

Guest MakiFroggeh

Do you think this "Linh/Goby" can speak French very well ? ...

'cuz some days ago, I found a French page of her, with some pics etc. She said she was Vietnamese/Japanese~

but when I found all these pictures here, I was sure that person was a fake. but now she says that she has proof, that she can put her webcam (but that she can't right now cuz she's in VN and there's not MSN there..?) and make sign-pics. that's so straaange o.o"

Guest keiryu40

D: Yeah its making me sad. lol.

I find facebook stalking even more awkward than blog stalking.

Maybe this facebook fad will die in Vietnam. LOL and hopefully

everyone will move to a more open server.

We still got I-Pro, which is kinda like Vietnamese version of facebook :D. yeah it's sad Yahoo 360 is down. However, there's Yahoo 360 Plus coming and I heard they are giving Yahoo 360 Plus to Vietnamese users only.

Guest truffles14

We still got I-Pro, which is kinda like Vietnamese version of facebook :D . yeah it's sad Yahoo 360 is down. However, there's Yahoo 360 Plus coming and I heard they are giving Yahoo 360 Plus to Vietnamese users only.

I-Pro is like a viet version of facebook??? more like flickr..except with just profile pictures. and barely anyone uses Plus. they've already moved house to either facebook or multiply.

anyway... i was just looking back at some old music videos and realized that a lot of our "net idols" have made appearances in mv's. and ..lets just say i have way too much time on my hands for my own good. here's a list:

Gia Doan/Bim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWfUqw9jItwby Pham Quynh Anh

Mi Van:

& Doi Mat by Wanbi

Midu: Giac Mo by Trieu Hoang

Sam & Chan Than San: Gia Vo Yeu by Ngo Kien Huy

Kelly: Regret by Tim

Yumi & Ngo Kinh Lam: Return of the Flower Petals by Sugar

Anh Dao/Cherry: Day You Left by Trinh Thang Binh

Guest ~.Linh.~

Guest Babiebim

i'm in vietnam right now. and i dont know if i saw a net idol or not. all i know is that i saw some girl paying a crapload of amateur photographers (the kind at hotspots for vacationing foreigners who dont own cameras) to take her pictures... its actually pretty sad. coz i saw her at a beachside resort, where she was not a customer, she just went to the pool coz its close to the really wide gate, and take a bunch of pictures, then change outfits, and take another load. makes me wonder if the net idols here does that...

Guest meiimei7

MORE quan bin please ;DDD

mi tran is aight, not a big fan just yet

ps

who is fendi? just one of kelbin's friends?

Guest 13Beloved

i'm in vietnam right now. and i dont know if i saw a net idol or not. all i know is that i saw some girl paying a crapload of amateur photographers (the kind at hotspots for vacationing foreigners who dont own cameras) to take her pictures... its actually pretty sad. coz i saw her at a beachside resort, where she was not a customer, she just went to the pool coz its close to the really wide gate, and take a bunch of pictures, then change outfits, and take another load. makes me wonder if the net idols here does that...

That's weird, but I hope the photographer was someone she knows well though.

Guest gd_is_great

dun't u guys think kelbin is a girl ? it's like he's so pretty , his face has dat girly luk on his face n his jean is so tight

it makes me think dat way :mellow:

Bin lukz like a bad boy up there but he's kul , like his hairstyle

Archived