☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NEYUGN93

Wow ... I just came back from Vietnam last week and I don`t think I've seen any Viet teens look or dress up like this ... o_O" Viets tryna look Korean ? hmmm ...

Hopefully you dont get offended, I'm Viet =)

EDITED something didnt make sense =S

Guest leelee.

I noticed that every time I go into the other celeb section this thread is always on the first page. Let's keep it going.

I think Zoanh, although a girl, looks like a better looking male viet net idol than a lot of the viet males. I think that Sha Chan aka Shuya edits his photo way too much esp. around his nose (the common viet nose isn't really that photogenic). It kind of irks me a bit.

For males, Andy takes the best photos.

Can we get more girls?

Um . . . what? I'm pretty sure that Zoanh is a guy.

Unless he got a sex change or if he is a "tomboy" or somethin' like that. :ph34r:

Guest Inconnu

Wow ... I just came back from Vietnam last week and I don`t think I've seen any Viet teens look or dress up like this ... o_O" (maybee just for the guys .. they look like gangsta wannabees with dyed hair LOL) Viets tryna look Korean ? hmmm ...

Hopefully you dont get offended, I'm Viet =)

By saying that youre Viet is even more embarassing for you.

^nods lets not start on that topic again. always somebody popping in and saying viets copy koreans blah blah. whatever ur opinion is it doesn't really matter on this thread cos its for net idol pics!

zoanh's a boy..........im sure! i think we've seen a partial topless photo somewhere.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

Gahh, I was about to post RiceBunny's pics on here since usually no one posted her pictures, but you guys already did.

She is very gorgeous in the video.

Guest SongBird

Nope. Like Yang Yang, A Chinese net idol, Zoanh is an attractive tomboy. My close friends who are lesbians, unless their sources are wrong, are smitten with her.

Guest gd_is_great

Zoanh iz a gurl????????? r u serious????????? he has been known as a guy??? well as i said b4 he more lukz like a tomboy than a guy so the truth iz Z iz a gurl? nobody noe rite???????

Guest ~.Linh.~

Kelbin's pics are cool (except of the 3rd...don't like it o_O)

And for Kanh, it may sound harsh, but she needs a new hairstyle :ph34r:

other than that, she looks want-to-pinch-her-cheeks-cute :)

Archived