☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GiRlli3

yea, from what i see around here, we do have big lips

so when i seen a vietnamese with thin lips, i usually jump to the conclusion that they're mix ahahahhah

but full lips are beautiful lips! come to think of it, the vietnamese people around here have that full poutish lips, compare to Angelian's wide full one

yeah most vietnamese have thicker lips compare to others especially compare to japanese and korean

but my lil sister lip is EXTREMELY thin and im pretty sure she's not mix ^_^

and i do prefer thin lips

Guest Inconnu

EDISON

_MG_5118.jpg

_MG_5194.jpg

_MG_5200-1.jpg

_MG_5202-1.jpg

_MG_5205-1.jpg

_MG_5229-1.jpg

_MG_5243.jpg

_MG_5244.jpg

LOE

Edison's hot friend. LOL.

_MG_5144.jpg

_MG_5184.jpg

_MG_5208.jpg

MAX

Unseen/seen. :ph34r: Hes so good looking...

575916725_99171513c0.jpg

575916715_f9d7158496.jpg

575916835_3b0f7b8c2e.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

dfgdhh.jpg

dfhdfh.jpg

dfhh.jpg

sdghsh.jpg

sfghhh.jpg

sggg.jpg

ANDY

OLD............ -____- Someone needs to update. *coughs* I miss seeing his

pictures... so I decided to do a repost. xPP

465043058_2ca6a41bb6.jpg

538777705_eee55524ab.jpg

^ My favorite hair<3333

461150360_3f608d5760.jpg

344969451_9c62d3c543.jpg

452028734_7e275d439c.jpg

then go and find some who you think are beautiful and post it here instead of complaining....

but when people try to post new "idols", all regular posters like you guys DECIDE that person is not net idol material enough.

^^ i don't think you're allowed to post a pic of yourself, it's supposed to be in the 411 section

yet Bimbim does and its ok, because this thread has made him an "official" net idol?!?

who decides if someone is net idol material enough anyways? is there a website with a list of all OFFICIAL viet net idols? or you guys just pick out those with the most friends in their 360?

this is total nonsense

Guest precious4e

^ I thought Bim Bim was already popular on the net...then found out soompi was posting his pics so he decided to join haha

oh gosh Loe, Max, and Andy are so hot :blush:

Guest Inconnu

who decides if someone is net idol material enough anyways? is there a website with a list of all OFFICIAL viet net idols? or you guys just pick out those with the most friends in their 360?

this is total nonsense

People on the net decide whether they are or not. This is the same with Chinese net idols and Korean Uhljjangs

because they arent naturally popular but they have some sort of blog, etc. to gain popularity. Same with the

Viet net idols. The people posted on here (or the ones that are regularly posted) ARE actually POPULAR on the net

on other forums and on yahoo blogs. The only reason we dont allow people to post pictures of themselves

is because I think its a bit shameful... :rolleyes: Posting pictures of yourself is like youre thinking "im net idol

material" yourself. Bimbim can do it because he IS a net idol already. He didnt start out by posting pictures

of himself because OTHER people on here posted him first. THEN he came on here. Theres a big difference ;P

And Bimbim should be allowed to post pictures of himself cause WE cant update his pictures (considering

he closed his photo gallery).

People on the net decide whether they are or not. This is the same with Chinese net idols and Korean Uhljjangs

because they arent naturally popular but they have some sort of blog, etc. to gain popularity. Same with the

Viet net idols. The people posted on here (or the ones that are regularly posted) ARE actually POPULAR on the net

on other forums and on yahoo blogs. The only reason we dont allow people to post pictures of themselves

is because I think its a bit shameful... :rolleyes: Posting pictures of yourself is like youre thinking "im net idol

material" yourself. Bimbim can do it because he IS a net idol already. He didnt start out by posting pictures

of himself because OTHER people on here posted him first. THEN he came on here. Theres a big difference ;P

And Bimbim should be allowed to post pictures of himself cause WE cant update his pictures (considering

he closed his photo gallery).

but shouldnt u allow people to start somewhere? who cares if they post pix of themselves, you can critizise but dont laugh or write rude comments like: "HAHA sorry, but you're no net idol material, and obviously, you're posting pix of yourself".

and what if a soompi member finds another soompi member really handsome or pretty and the one they find handsome/pretty has a bunch of friends/fans, can they post their pix here? isnt the same as the people that post pix of ppl they find on yahoo 360 or forums such as yeah1 with a lot of friends/fans on their list?

no seriously, in the first few pages of this thread, it was originally, "ok, TTS and Andy and BT are already posted in here, but lets try to find more handsome/pretty people to post in here!!!"

not trying to start a war or an argument, it just it kinda bothers me, but, right, dont mind me, because i never do the search and upload pix of net idols, so i shouldnt be allowed to whine huh? <_<

Guest Inconnu

^ They are allowed to start somewhere but this board right here isnt the place to do it.

There's always Yeah1, hihihehe, yahoo360, or even Members 411 at Soompi. Just not at

this thread. This thread is like any other Uhljjang/Net idol thread. Do you see anyone else

in the other threads that have people posting pictures of themself?? None of them. Like I

stated before, BimBim is allowed to do it because; 1. he is a net idol already, 2. he closed

down his gallery hence no one here can update his pictures so its convenient that hes

doing it himself.

And yes, if you find other people attractive you can post them here. I never said you couldnt.

All I said was DONT POST PICTURES OF YOURSELF. But if the person whom "you" find attractive

isnt handsome/pretty in the eyes of others, then it would be annoying if you continuously

spam that person's pictures.

There's been like thousands of discussions about this matter in previous posts. Im pretty

much tired of repeatedly saying things. xD lol. I dont make the rules but this is how its always

been in this thread. If we dont have some sort of restriction then this thread will be like the

"Vietnamese Thread" in the members 411 where everyone posts pictures of themselves.

If that happens then whats the point of making this thread then??? For Vietnamese people

to randomly post pictures of themselves and calling themselves "net idoL" material???

Ummm is Max Chinese or Viet , because on his the side of his pictures his last name is Zheng which is a Chinese last name

He is Vietnamese.

3-1.jpg

^ That is a picture of him attending a Yeah1 party. Yeah1 = popular Vietnamese

forum. He just added Zheng because its like his nickname.

Guest hoticecream

Lehang-model.jpg

what do you guys think of her? She's a model that I found on some website long time ago. I thought she was really pretty, so I saved her.

she looks creepy... remind me of samara from the ring hehe :D j/k

i don't think she's viet... maybe japanese? i think

and does anyone have any idea who this guy is? he looks so handsome! >3<

Img-20060205-1722310281.jpg

Img-20050802-1448540484.jpg

Guest ling_ling

oo some of these vietnamese net idol are rly pretty!

i wonder how they come net idols - =P

this forum has like 230 pages....why doesnt it get pinned? like all the Uhlzzang forums???

Guest Inconnu

^ Hmm... I think its mainly because if we pinned this thread, then the Thai ulzzang

will want to be pinned as well ... and then the Fillipino one will want to be pinned too...

x__X So to make things easier the mods decided not to pin this thread cause eventually

other people would want their threads pinned as well.

hoticecream no idea who the guy is but he looks better without his mustache... lol.

I like his nose structure.

Guest neoangels722

That model that blue shoe posted

reminds me of the girl from the 'how to achieve the ulzzang look tutorial'

o____o;;

there's something about her face that reminds me of her

Guest hakunamatata

WOAHH ANDY IS THE HOTTEST VIET GUY I'VE EVER SEEN ONLINE! :o

LOL hes ridiculously gorgeous ^_^

hihi... I soooo agree with you :P

There are some more pictures of him on his xanga... I think they are old (he says so) but I don't know if they are posted...

Guest hoticecream

^ Hmm... I think its mainly because if we pinned this thread, then the Thai ulzzang

will want to be pinned as well ... and then the Fillipino one will want to be pinned too...

x__X So to make things easier the mods decided not to pin this thread cause eventually

other people would want their threads pinned as well.

hoticecream no idea who the guy is but he looks better without his mustache... lol.

I like his nose structure.

u mean he is too skinny? :lol: ......

Img-20060219-2108450468.jpg

Img-20060216-2037490218.jpg

Img-20060205-1722310281.jpg

CIMG0519.jpg

Img-20050802-1448540484.jpg

oh heres his picture.... he's a member in vn99? :D

^

he looks just like any average guy to me lol

That model that blue shoe posted

reminds me of the girl from the 'how to achieve the ulzzang look tutorial'

o____o;;

there's something about her face that reminds me of her

i totally know what you mean! haha but i think the other girl has more of a square face?

but man that thread is totally creepy >__<

Guest ling_ling

Ah right,

well i think all the uhlzzang forums shud be pinned

cos theyre getting popular

jus the uhljjang ones tho ther only...3 in this one init? thai, viet and philipino one left?

hmmm

neway tht ANDY guy is so cute with the glasses on - tho am not so fused on him topless...hot body odd face - lol

Archived