☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest *tinkerbelly

By some source the sextape was leaked due to her fault. Gosh... stars recently can't resist their hotness so they keep sharing.

But she's hot anyway.

2d56yd4.jpg

1408hg3.jpg

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

Yeah, Ngoc Anh did get married... at such a young age too =/.

And *tinkerbelly, PLEASE remove that video. Its against Soompi rule and

if you dont I will notify the mod sooner or later.

Guest mizzlinhie

wait so is that true she acted in those sex tapes? or is it part of the third movie? drama/ w hatever it is lol

no wonder my friend was saying bout it lol

I kinda felt sorry for her, but its part of her fault for letting her ex-bf filmed that <_<

& I heard her ex-bf was the one that upload that sex video on youtube :o

I guess he wanted to ruins her career as an actress...:crazy:

Thuy Linh was an MC for the gameshow "Vui Cung Hugo", but she got kicked out after this sex-tape scandal

and no more "Nhat Ky Vang Anh" too. :tears:

Some felt sorry for her, some are bashing her badly....:wacko:

Guest Inconnu

^ I dont think people should feel sorry for her. Besides, she knows shes being watched

by the media, why do such things to begin with? Allowing her boyfriend to tape that? LOL...

People these days are running out of things to do... :rolleyes:

Guest *tinkerbelly

its part of her fault for letting her ex-bf filmed that <_<

& Her ex-bf was the one that upload that sex video on youtube :o

I guess he wanted to ruins her career as an actress...:crazy:

Thuy Linh was an MC for the gameshow "Vui Cung Hugo", but she got kicked out after this sex-tape scandal

and no more "Nhat Ky Vang Anh" too. :tears:

Some felt sorry for her, some are bashing her badly....:wacko:

WOA WOA... Where did you get that idea? He can sue you for slandering. :o

If you don't know anything plz zip it.

In a newspaper she confirmed that it's her fault to bring her phone to a store without deleting it.

edit : oops i found the newspaper here

PLEASE DON'T "GUESS" AND START YOUR RUMORS. THAT'S THE MOST EVIL THING EVER GOSHH...

whoever uploaded it doesn't really matter anymore... but I do still feel sorry for her...

yes it's her stupid fault for having it filmed... really really stupid.. she should know that it would really ruin her career...

but idk.. imo... the Viet society is kinda lame... why care so much about someone's sex life?! It's her choice and her life, she can do whatever she wanted.... and psssshh she's so not the only one out of those Viet teenagers that did sex and actually filmed it... it's just that hers got leaked out... It doesn't really say anything much about her personality or whatsoever...

If she is indeed a good actress and able to film again one day, I'm actually really gonna support her~ and usually I don't really like any Viet dramas/movies.. x[

sooooooooooo, can the Thuy Linh topic ends here?! I don't want this thread to turn into a pointless arguement... ^^;;

Guest AgentDNA

whoever uploaded it doesn't really matter anymore... but I do still feel sorry for her...

yes it's her stupid fault for having it filmed... really really stupid.. she should know that it would really ruin her career...

but idk.. imo... the Viet society is kinda lame... why care so much about someone's sex life?! It's her choice and her life, she can do whatever she wanted.... and psssshh she's so not the only one out of those Viet teenagers that did sex and actually filmed it... it's just that hers got leaked out... It doesn't really say anything much about her personality or whatsoever...

Think of Vanessa Hudgens. She's a public figure and she should've known better.

Guest cindyhtruong

it sucks that she got kicked out of her regular shows. shes a pretty girl and im sure she will have more opportunities in teh future. i mean look at vanessa shes still living her life.

Guest *tinkerbelly

If she is indeed a good actress and able to film again one day, I'm actually really gonna support her~ and usually I don't really like any Viet dramas/movies.. x[

sooooooooooo, can the Thuy Linh topic ends here?! I don't want this thread to turn into a pointless arguement... ^^;;

FYI I think you can't support her acting anymore cuz she's banned from acting ( at least in vietnam )

and they even gonna take her citizenship away. That kinda sucks.

ok we can end the thuy linh topic here and this thread's gonna be dead again.

I was just trying to save it but now it's gonna die... die... dead.

Ciao

Guest tea tea

FYI I think you can't support her acting anymore cuz she's banned from acting ( at least in vietnam )

and they even gonna take her citizenship away. That kinda sucks.

ok we can end the thuy linh topic here and this thread's gonna be dead again.

I was just trying to save it but now it's gonna die... die... dead.

Ciao

what banned from acting and no more citizenship??? that kinda crazy there, we all know teens these days are like that, zhee thats suck... its not like she is the only one who do sex tape, I admit that i sometime do that too, just for fun... but she didn't deserve this kind of punishments.

Guest Inconnu

^ Now I feel kinda sorry for her. Take away her citizenship? That's a bit too much.

Updating. x___X;;

TRAN THANH SON

phpfcrm0mpmno1di6.jpg

^ I actually find this to be cute. ^^

62a4cc4.jpg

3ed7ia3.jpg

22092007678xf2fv2.jpg

phpbyirqnamjk8no7.jpg

^ LOL, this picture is so wronggg....

phplkuobqamsp7cu5.jpg

phpnmx8geamth1zz1.jpg

phpugmkkaamhd5ry2.jpg

phpytme8vamyj0.jpg

EDISON

342amh5.jpg

1503925624c4c92c969ers4.jpg

f67bhn3.jpg

BRYAN

ASDBJAKJF AERASD. HAIRCUT! :lol:

hihihehebuocnhayxitin03dj9.jpg

^ Awww... he finally shaved! :lol:

15852808448615ac6648ve6.jpg

BAO THY

14938585484ce066f484ovd7.jpg

150702209156ea814eb9hc2.jpg

1507880206a2e6209dc7yl2.jpg

fecagr7.jpg

^dude TTS is so cute XD

hahah i <3 the angel wings one :P sexaayyyyy man

lol and im not liking edisons pictures :/ the 2nd one is ok though

Guest mizzlinhie

In a newspaper she confirmed that it's her fault to bring her phone to a store without deleting it.

PLEASE DON'T "GUESS" AND START YOUR RUMORS. THAT'S THE MOST EVIL THING EVER GOSHH...

No I'm sorry, but I wasn't trying to start a rumor or making a guess or anything. I have nothing against her bf or her.

But this was all over the Yahoo 360 blogs. It was like a big scandal, so everyone was talking & know about it.

Forget about it, its all over now. ^^;;

Guest PhungiePoo

Actually, the part where 'she confirmed that it's her fault to bring her phone to a store without deleting it', she didn't say that, her FRIEND said that, and when her friend said that, he said 'it COULD be...'

Archived