☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXSJloveXx

^ ok? that was oddly rude.

Anyways, some new BT and Quang Vinh , i think she looks very cute in these photos =^_^=

IMG_1334.jpg11111.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

Bao Thy looks cute... ^^ but i'm not a fan of her hair color for some reasons...

Jackiee: lol xD :lol: I love Bao Thy and her voice because she's a cool gal and she sounds great... i'm not her die-hard fan or a Bao Thy-maniac xD haha... and don't worry, I won't kill you *hide the gun* :D hehe jk I miss you and ur spam updates here... where have you gone to?! xD

so BlackCrystalRose, don't worry xD as long as you don't bash her or anyone else... then I won't kill you... verbally :lol: and don't be afraid of Bao Thy, she wudn't eat you xD

Guest BlackCrystalRose

Ehh? o.o You will kill me if I'm going to bash someone? D: Well I don't have any reasons to bash Bao Thy or anyone else... But she (Bao Thy) is still scary. She smiles like in every picture! She shud try going for the emo look o.o ... *thinks* Oo;; Nvm.

Guest thaii_

aww , quang vinh , long time no see ^^

my mom knows his auntie, i remember when he were in town to visit , he is soo funny <3

Guest AAgurl789

and she does look like Leah Dizon... woahhh

Speaking of Leah Dizon, her favorite food is pho! she said this during an interview. ^^

Andy update

885638873e4efc1bc57az2.jpg

Guest xXSJloveXx

Ehh? o.o You will kill me if I'm going to bash someone? D: Well I don't have any reasons to bash Bao Thy or anyone else... But she (Bao Thy) is still scary. She smiles like in every picture! She shud try going for the emo look o.o ... *thinks* Oo;; Nvm.

LoL i rather she smiles then do those emo looks haha xD.

eeh... :ph34r:

killing.. verbally = talk back and stop you if you bash...

it's not only Bao Thy.. I wud do the same if you'd bash anyone in this thread :)

and I know you wouldn't :)

the last pic of Kelbin is soo cute ^_^

Guest jolie pomme

I like Lisa better with red hair.

TONEE DANG

New/Unseen pics, unfortunately you can hardly see his face.

l_d1af065ea6bfcc58af40b976eb44fb4c.jpg

l_cc08a8ffa3cedee0654787b1d8f40765.jpg

l_a419446d9e80e109d3658ca4d5f10494.jpg

l_d0f7efd359f2c660d075c2e3c64b09f3.jpg

I'm spamming

l_0a81849c5317444e855325e3d21c22-1.jpg

l_35b629f70ac5e6099e0d0e39ea38c4-1.jpg

l_98b651356e7d1d899609f153d37341-1.jpg

l_327531cd0e94bd0a7db2c4dfb2b555-1.jpg

l_8314414c2379af0bd29e02e414a0f9-1.jpg

l_b8b2d155eb346c6fdb05bbcd975a9c-1.jpg

Guest Sakura Li

I use to think Kelbin was cute but now... it's a little... ^^;;;;

And Shuya really needs to tone down on all of that extra ps.. O___O!

Bao Thy is cute but I wish she would go for the more natural look... Without all of that makeup and interesting hair colors. XD Edit: I take that back. I just saw some natural pics from a few pages before. XD

I think I like Tonee Dang now. XD

Guest BlackCrystalRose

Tonee has very interesting poses xD like teh 7th picture. I think I would fall down if I had to do that... :ph34r:

Guest punkrocker2829

oh my... i havent been here for so long!... wow this thread has really grown. haha i like how we've gotten into the kfc conversation in vietnam... i had no idea. i proves how long it's been since i've been there. oh wow.. meo is so pretty.. are there anymore pictures of her?

Archived