☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swtess

tweety's really pretty.

She was posted a while back. I think her name was Linh, whoever posted it.

Her winking pic looks kinda weird though, cause of the scrunched up eye :lol:

Guest xorowieox

oh no no!! i'm not getting married anytime soon haha ^^ if it's going to happen it won't be until a couple of years .. after school or something @_@.. after im done with optometry so thatll be a while ^^. the engagement was a "commitment" type of thing , i guess another step. hehe... besides i'm too young still (right?) ^^ oh and im really 22 turning 23 in January the 8th (my b day is still far away -__-). also, I read about this part where someone mentioned that they saw me post about me recruited for paris by night, well i'm not very sure exactly if it's a DONE DEAL. the story is, My father is doing this financing business and he was sending out letters to the viet community of our area, and this lady started doing business with my parents, she said she also works as a vietnamese music entertainement promoter (such as for asia or paris by night)- which she said she knows the owner very well..either owner or host i dont know. and i guess i was coming home from the grocery store and my mom had mentioned to her that I can sing and if she wanted a preview... *i was a bit stunned hahahaha* anyway I gave her a preview of a celine dion song we had (cuz we have an old karaoke machine and the most updated music was celine dion)... either that or its my dad's OLD vietnamese records ex:"linda trang dai" and "don ho" or "elvis phuong" @_@ haha.. anyway the lady said that I had my own style, and that I was very god, even better than some that he has sonsored already. so She said that she would bring me to California with her Next year, everything paid for and start on photoshoots and stuff. but one thing is, she wanted me to have my braces taken off first ... so I dont know if next year would be good. WE WILL SEE WHATS THE OUTCOME its not a guarantee!! don't dwell on it just yet! hehe.. ohh and she wants to sign me up for dancing lessons HAhahaha >_<

Guest AAgurl789

TWEETY*

She's a fellow Soompier and her photos are posted in the Official Ulzzang Thread in the 411. She's so pretty, and yes, she's Viet! But I'm having this deja vu feeling that I've seen her somewhere but I can't remember where.

yes..I've posted her pictures here before...or the poser of her..or she's the poser..or it's the same person under different alias..but whatever..ppl accused her of overly photoshopping and her being chinese..and a poser...It's the internet, I would love for her to show some proof that she is tweety from soompi...hmm..hmm

oh no no!! i'm not getting married anytime soon haha ^^ if it's going to happen it won't be until a couple of years .. after school or something @_@.. after im done with optometry so thatll be a while ^^. the engagement was a "commitment" type of thing , i guess another step. hehe... besides i'm too young still (right?) ^^ oh and im really 22 turning 23 in January the 8th (my b day is still far away -__-). also, I read about this part where someone mentioned that they saw me post about me recruited for paris by night, well i'm not very sure exactly if it's a DONE DEAL. the story is, My father is doing this financing business and he was sending out letters to the viet community of our area, and this lady started doing business with my parents, she said she also works as a vietnamese music entertainement promoter (such as for asia or paris by night)- which she said she knows the owner very well..either owner or host i dont know. and i guess i was coming home from the grocery store and my mom had mentioned to her that I can sing and if she wanted a preview... *i was a bit stunned hahahaha* anyway I gave her a preview of a celine dion song we had (cuz we have an old karaoke machine and the most updated music was celine dion)... either that or its my dad's OLD vietnamese records ex:"linda trang dai" and "don ho" or "elvis phuong" @_@ haha.. anyway the lady said that I had my own style, and that I was very god, even better than some that he has sonsored already. so She said that she would bring me to California with her Next year, everything paid for and start on photoshoots and stuff. but one thing is, she wanted me to have my braces taken off first ... so I dont know if next year would be good. WE WILL SEE WHATS THE OUTCOME its not a guarantee!! don't dwell on it just yet! hehe.. ohh and she wants to sign me up for dancing lessons HAhahaha >_<

Good luck Rowie... =)

Guest xorowieox

wow ~ rowie :P

i hope that you do well, i saw your youtube video on your myspace

it is very good ! if you do get sign, i hope it's paris by night > asia

when are you going to thailand/singapore/hongkong? haha

i just remember reading it on your myspace, i'm planning on going too~

i want to hang out ~ haha

hanging out with a pretty girl >,,< ~~

anyways, post more pictures here! or just tell me and i'll post if it seem weird to post it yourself XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------

aww thank you ^^~. that video was kinda like an *i'm bored thing* hahah. anyway. I am going in the month of JULY to AUGUST ^^ probaly 15 july to 16 of august? anyway ill let u know more about it haha where do you live anyway?

oh and thank you to you too AAgurl789 !!

Guest f0reveralways

^ wow. :w00t: that'd be cool if you went on paris by night! ^^, my neighbor's sister is good friends with the owner of PBN. they get free dvd's. haha. :lol:

Guest yuyugirl009

^ Wow Rowie...

good luck. I hope you get in Van Son.

I prefer Van Son over the other ones.

I'm a fan of Van Son since I was little.

So I watch Van Son more than Paris by

Night or Asia.

Have any of you watch "The Rebel"?

I'm dying to watch it.

Guest .yiaZ.

ah... haven't been here in a while... bimbim is too cute for his good *pinches* but yeah thanks for the update...

and rowie goodluck! everyone knows that you'll do great. ^-^ just have fun...

Lol... Rowie is attracting quite a fanbase here. I guess I'll be one of those fans. GOOD LUCK CHI ROWIE! Yeahh... that doesn't sound right.

I had a thing for Linda Trang Dai when I was younger. Anyways... it'd be nice to see some fresh faces in here to go crazy over. It seems the collection of ulzzangs is seemingly more... limited.

Good Luck Rowie! PBN is fun, a family friend of me was in PBN Idol Search (i forgot what that show´s name was lolz). even though he didn´t win, they signed a contract with him to be in their shows XD.

My My

she´s like Angelababy and Janice (from the chinese netidols thread) i think. she´s a vietnamese girl, but goes to school in china and models there. her 360° is mad popular. but to say the truth she´s not that great in some of her real life pictures :(

st-505809-13.jpg

st-505809-11.jpg

st-505809-10.jpg

CL-10-01.jpg

1766337277.jpg

1766337249.jpg

1895852025.jpg

1895852027.jpg

1766337248.jpg

Guest AAgurl789

i remember seeing her in the chinese net idols thread..hmm..she is pretty..can I see her 360?

Guest xorowieox

hey thanks everyone!! i'm glad i have many support hehe .........i hope for myself too to at least step up someday, I think I will try out for one in thailand too its called "grammy" but we'll see i was hoping to go international someday @_@. anyway WE WILL SEE OVER TIME hehe. maybe next year that lady is just gonna forget about me lol never know >_<

^ hey, she's pretty cute in her photoshop pictures

so tall and skinny ~~~ but i can see what you mean by her reg photo

i think maybe it's the quality too, and she's not made up (like with makeup and such)

rowie, ^^ ~ i live in atl, ga; you're in va so south of you

i plan to go for longer but it'll be maybe.. aug - oct

i can only go to two place, so it's either hong kong or thailand + vietnam >,,<

Oh? mine is Thailand + hongkong or singapore hehe.. Hmm maybe we can hang out at the beginning of august ^^ do you have MY myspace link? www.myspace.com/xorowieox send me a message!! i think its easier to communicate that way lol

sure, that´s her 360° http://360.yahoo.com/profile-LTd8s_k2crTax...Xs6rwRdw--?cq=1

sorry, i don´t know how to find the direct url XD.

MyMy looks average when she doesn´t wear makeup, but almost all girls do... so whatever XD. but i have to agree, she seems so tall and skinny.

Bdw, what are you guys doing in singapore? cuz i´m going to singapore too, but i have to work there XD.

Guest Jenni.Pho

Shuya pictures taken from his 36o. I actually decided to make one haha, so if these were posted already...crap. But I don't think they were ^_^

SHUYA

680crpx.jpg

61v2j4x.jpg

6b084ns.jpg

5y7i0ih.jpg

Guest AAgurl789

Bao Thy..don't remember if it was posted before or not..BT has like zillions of pictures i swear..I'm not complaning though ^^

In Hanoi

copyofimg9723tg6.jpg

copyofimg9728uq7.jpg

copyofimg9727hi7.jpg

copyofimg9731vl1.jpg

copyofimg9732ap0.jpg

img9778rc5.jpg

copyofimg9776yj4.jpg

img9733uu9.jpg

With Bernie Bin

hihics0.jpg

Archived