☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beepbeep

hmmm what does it take to be an ulzzang?? maybe she's an ulzzang? she's half vietnamese and half chinese!!

Name: Hien Phung

me11.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

she look's really different in this green one...

jenny2.jpg

ulzzjenny2.jpg

i think she looks sooo cute in this one!!

me5sc.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

me9.jpg

Guest JooLee

A lot of guys think Nhu Loan is hot.

I heard stories of when a friend invited her to sing at their wedding. Never heard any comments of her singing, but heard a lot on how hot she is. :lol:

Waa...Tun looks pretty cute. He looks pretty plain in the school uniform though, but seems diff. in normal clothes. Probly the hair

lol yeaaaa she performed at our new years dance. Shes soooo hot! she looks alot better in real life. but uh her singing.... sucks... >__> hahaha

Guest don'tpan!c

Thank you for the pictures, guys (girls)! Please keep them coming, 'cause they're much better than arguments. ^^'

I have some to share today.

k3vjn_se7en aka Toan

k3vjnse7enjg2.png

k3vjnse7en3jg2.png

k3vjnse7en6rz3.png

k3vjnse7en7wu5.png

Andy_Jay

andyjay2jo8.png

andyjay5ng2.png

andyjay7pd2.png

Guest xosweetie

hmmm what does it take to be an ulzzang?? maybe she's an ulzzang? she's half vietnamese and half chinese!!

Name: Hien Phung

Ehh not ullzzang material. Isn't that YOU though?

Guest beepbeep

why are you guys asking if it's me? :o

she's my friend phungiepoo, saved the pics from her facebook XD

ooohh i get it now, its cuz the url says me XD :lol:

Guest Jenni.Pho

Jackie: Lol, yay for you! Shopping...geeze. Whenver I go shopping I'm like "I hate it i hate it i hate it!". Shoppings never been my thing, except when i don't look and actually find something. Them I want to go shopping more haha.

You guys have to wear a uniform? Thats no fun, is it at least a cute-ish uniform? Where do you live by the way?

Yea I get that, the people who are active in this thread are great with the new updates, everytime I come in theres a new post with pictures. Awww. Yay! Glad I could help you. I love when your having a bad day, and then suddenly someone just cheers you up [me yesterday lol].

Duy's a cutie, I'd rather have a cute person over a hot person. Haha, I'm a sucker for baby faces I suppose.

dotjini: Yea, I agree with everthing you just said lol. The whole Ulzzang look makes it really hard to tell people apart and thier ethnicity. All the Korean Ulzzangs look the exact same to me -_-''. Yea, I suppose. I can tell people are viet in real life sometimes, but then sometimes its hard for me. I don't know. Maybe it's just some of the people around here?

Guest pillowbox

i have a question.. how come some ppl posts non net idols.. ? i thought its the viet "ulzzang" not trying to offend anyone but it seems like some are just non official net idols or w/e people call them.

Guest JaCkiie

don'tpan!c, GAH I AM SO SORRY! I CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME >.<" Do you mind telling me again? And I'll make sure I'll remember!

AND OMG :w00t: k3vjn_se7en aka Toan is adorable & good looking at the same time! More of him please :D and and thanks for posting those photos up :D

Jen, aww, I guess I was bought up shopping, I remember when I was a kid, every week, I would go to a shopping center and just go shopping with my family. And yeps, I have to wear uniform, um I think the easiest way to describe it is that it's very similar to Japanese uniforms, but um slightly different :D So basically a navy checkeredskirt, blue shirt, navy v-jumper, navy blazer, white socks or black tights, a tie, black shoes, and a blue navy backpack which is huge O.O"

Hahas yeahs, that's why we love them :D They give us free eye candy for us :D And hahas, I'm about to have another bad day today but it would be bad later ;) so you can cheer me up later! And yeah, Duy is a cutiee, gah, like, he has this soft look to him! And yeah, hot people would usually be a lot more arrogant and stuck up while the adorable people are usually nicer. But Andy proves that he's not just hot, but he has an awesome personality as well.

REESE!

I have your early birthday present :) Here's Duy's 360: http://au.360.yahoo.com/profile-dkdZy0g5dK...pExHQCTdo-?cq=1

BAHAHA, imagine how shocked I was to see Duy leaving me a comment :) But what a sweetie, he directed me to his 360. But honestly, I didn't realise it was Duy at first until I went through the blogs, and I was like OH CRAP, this is DUY! And that's when I realised why he commented me in the first place =.=" I am seriously so slow. And he has new photos! but but 360 is being gay on me again so it won't load properly.

DUY

Only one photo though because I'm being lazy :) And I will upload the photos of Bim Bim & Duy together once they upload a bigger version of it, I don't wnat to upload some small crappy version =.="

duy.jpg

Guest Jenni.Pho

Jackie: Same here, we used to always go shopping. When I was little I used to love it. But now its just like...blah. Everytime I do go shopping I just spend all my money. I tell myself I'm not getting anything else, but then end up spending every last penny I have. Ridiculous I'd say lol.

Sometimes I wish I wore a uniform. Like when I watch K-drama's or J-drama's and they looks hella cute in their uniforms. Or when I wake up late for school and don't know what to wear...which is everyday. Getting dressed is such a hassle. Half of the time I don't even care and dress like w//e.

Lol, true. I feel wierd being a fan girl of people sometimes, but you just can't get enough now can you? Yea, I've seen Andy post up in here a few times. And he's posted in people's 411's and what not. Pretty chill guy I suppose.

Whenever you have a bad day, Jen will make you smile!! ^_^ or at least try...=]

Guest JooLee

Jackie you should become the official duy updater hahahaha

im looking forward to the pictures ^____^*

Guest yuyugirl009

Maybe I should highlight my hair red.

Jolin looks pretty good with hers red.

I wish she highlighted it instead though.

Remember this guy? WANBI!!

442535835_154667ae21.jpg

442535825_37273de67a.jpg

442535821_84c0f4de31.jpg

442535793_0267087893.jpg

442508972_14751044f6.jpg

442508978_d0fa54b564.jpg

442540011_bcfc157dca.jpg

442540005_cd6892842f.jpg

442539925_4fd31bb166.jpg

442523985_48fb996cf8.jpg

442524065_61e6898b4c.jpg

442524067_fbad521fef.jpg

475907435_23bb38e7e7.jpg

Guest JaCkiie

TWEETY*

Has been removed as requested :) Sorry guys, even those she's total ulzzang material but I have to respect her wishes :)

Guest rain_sadtango

^^^ she's so cute!!! i saw her in the uhlzzang thread in 411, i knew it wasn't gonna be long before her pics are added here. I accidently mistook her for being chinese, cos her photos have that chinese uhlzzang feel to it, but looking back, she looks viet too.

Guest Trinnie

her eyes are O.O big

and she has such a cute baby facce

and that Andy_Jay guy and me have the same camera

well had i upgraded

Guest Inconnu

JACKIE! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!

You lucky bum... you got a message from him?! From what?

YAHOO?! MSN?! *is about to beat you down* LOL, im kidding xP

Gahh... I miss seeing his face. T___T *hugs you to death*

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

And someone posted Tweety before! xP I think that's why you have

Dejavu.... At first I thought she was a Chinese net idol poser

but guess not... o_o I was wrong.. haha, shes sooo pretty though!!

yuyugirl009 AHH! And you posted WanBi<333

He has such a baby face.

NEW* DUY

Buhahaha, sorry Jackie, I know you wanted to post it first but I

couldn't resist. :lol:

4d3epd0.jpg

6c24gt8.jpg

548fvo0.jpg

582fab8.jpg

ca9czl5.jpg

cd3bpj7.jpg

^ shes too close to him.......................... :tongue2: