☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest JooLee

chiyo: i think he looks like minwoo from shinhwa [i'm guessing that's who ppl think he looks similar to]

everybody's so pretty...o_o

i can't believe that ANYONE would say viet's aren't pretty...

no, i'm not viet.

i'm just going to put this out here, hope ya'all don't mind.

i have NEVER thought that viet's, as a race, were not pretty.

rest of ya'all that think poorly of the race, u betta watch yo back.

youre so awesome!! ^^ hehe

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MoMo_85

yes, Bun X looks like minwoo ^^. my friend showed me the audition show. i thought it was boring (sorry sorry), but Bun X and this rnb singer were really cute ^^. bdw, i´m not vietnamese too. i´m korean, but i always thought vietnamese people are hot. wonder why people in soompi are different. because in korea vietnamese people, especially girls, are known as very goodlooking and gentle with big double eyelids hihi.

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN oh how i miss you!!!! =( and thanks for those updates... i love 'em ... i tried to find great pics of Tri Van before... but u beat me for it xD hehe yeah he's cute ... i like him too :P SBS wud be predictably pretty much a idol band that WILL become really well known in the future ^.^ they got the voices AND the look WOO RAYYYYY xD

Jackiee: *nod nod* plan plan!!!! PLANNNN!!! xD

anddddd i like tat Bun guy xD so cool <3

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

I've been gone from this thread for so long and once I come back, I see arguing... like always xD . Good thing we've settled this.

JENNNNNNNNN! Yay! You posted my lover up! xD . It's been so long since we've seen some Bun. I told you he looked like Minwoo and Taebin mixed together ;) . Post more! Please please please?!

I just realized this but Bryan kind of looks like my viet teacher :unsure:... ::shudders::

p.s: Ender is no peace keeper, he's a little flamer. I HATE HIM!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HIM!... Yeah he's been gone cause of finals but supposely he'll be done today. I hope he fails all of his finals. Suckaaaah. :D

I couldn't agree with you more Kross xD

Ender watches make-up tutorials?! :o:lol:

Guest yuyugirl009

These girls are the ones that used sing in videos

when they were little, and now they're neither hosts

or singers. I used to adore them when I was little

490260126_d1f8836d98.jpg

490289141_53b2e1f6d9.jpg

490279251_d2b664a04b.jpg

490279259_8459d6d7ab.jpg

490190570_8c23c0cc2b.jpg

490190574_ec3e250382.jpg

490190590_7cd9d1695b.jpg

Yen Trang? Is that her name?

486958312_75d88c1974.jpg

I don't remember her neither, but I think she's in Mat Ngoc, or May Trang.

485485597_a6b457bd14.jpg

485483815_6b5c063e1b.jpg

NinNin. Massive NinNin update. She's really nice.

Picture1769.jpg

m82695684.jpg

Picture1667.jpg

Picture1681.jpg

CIMG5872.jpg

Gau1.jpg

Gau2.jpg

VyNgan.jpg

CIMG5142copy.jpg

CIMG5096copy.jpg

CIMG5127copy.jpg

CIMG3288copy.jpg

CIMG5036copy.jpgCIMG5043copy.jpg

CIMG5064copy.jpg

CIMG5067copy.jpg

CIMG5066copy.jpg

Guest JaCkiie

Bim Bim Update

bimbim6.jpg

bimbim7.jpg

bimbim8.jpg

bimbim9.jpg

--

Wow so many new photos! I practically skimmed through all the photos, but I'm going to go back and comment them!

And Chiyo! I remember you! You always used to spam this thread with super duper good looking people :) Welcome back dear! :) And I hope you did well on your Finals! Oh oh thanks for spamming us with photos :) It's been a while since I've seen Bun X, Tri Van etc. GAH I seriously don't know where you, Mika, Reese & Hotmonkey find all these photos!

stephanpy, welcome to the thread :) I hope you become active in this thread ;) And I agree with you! ANDY IS HOT, I seriously really want to stalk him. :ph34r:

Bun X seriously reminds me of some korean celebrity, can't point my finger at who but he really reminds me of someone. Especially in the last photo! O.O"

I like Leo's side view, not too much of a fan of his front view but his side view is like OMG! He reminds me of Se7en, well only ish, like I think it's the pose but I don't know, maybe it's just me :ph34r: But Leo's definitely on my 'List of People to Stalk" list.

se7en_xx8x is cute in the second photo, but Gah! Whoever likes Se7en is awesome :)

Tri Van, once again he looks like a korean celebrity that I don't know his name =.=" I seriously should start brushing up on my korean celebrity names. But but, the last photo! Gahs I <3 that photo :) Another victim who's on my 'List of People to Stalk' List.

Ricebunny is so pretty! Like she has her own prettyness, like her own beauty that makes her different to the rest. But she is absolutely gorgeous! I wanna stalk her too now! :ph34r:

Jen, yes I know what you mean, Gahs I would like seriously die of coffee overdose or something if I worked at Starbucks =.=" I'm 15 years old dear :) Heaps young and really disliking highschool, teachers give us too much work and I really shouldn't be on Soompi but but I can't resist going on here!

JooLee, aww it's not a retarded pose! But honestly, retarded poses are cool :) People end up looking at them anyway! LMAO! And yeah, Myspace has plenty of posers that it's bad. But another place where I'm finding a lot of posers is 360 =.=' Horrible, I've been tricked so many times that it's fustrating!

MoMo85, wow really?! That's really interesting because like, whenever people said they were Viet or something, usually teh first thing that comes in the mind is okay, ordinary etc.

Vivian, YES YES we must plan! OMG who first? I have a whole list of people I wanna stalk at the moment!

Jackie! Hello! OMG I haven't seen you in this thread since ages ago! Welcome back dear :) And :lol::lol::lol: it must be really awkward when you see your Viet teacher now.

yuyugirl009, the first girl you posted looks really cute in the last couple of photos! She looks really natural in the last photo! Oh and how old is NinNin? She looks really young!

Guest yuyugirl009

yuyugirl009, the first girl you posted looks really cute in the last couple of photos! She looks really natural in the last photo! Oh and how old is NinNin? She looks really young!

Yes, the first used to be my favorite. But

they're all grown up now.

Nin is 17. Yea, she told me that.

She's really fun and nice too. I know

cause I live close to her.

Guest Jenni.Pho

Kross: Haha, thats so nice of you to say ^_^

Jackie: Sweet. So am I lol. If there was such a thing as coffee OD. I'd be dead right now lol. I quit though...no more coffee for a while.

My teachers don't even give us that much work. The class I'm in now...I pretty much go onto soompi all two periods and call it a day. I'm a slacker...its sad lol. Never used to be like this.

Your amazing. You reply to everyones comments. Your great!

Guest Stephie_XOX

^

ehrm wrong section? there is a hairstyle thread in the health/beauty section.

Bim is really cute ^^

Guest sidney

Soo... Sidney and Bora...

I really can't decide between the two, but then I realized...

I WANT BOTH!

Hey Sidney... *waves and runs off all shy*

BTW... any of you guys interested in exchanging contacts to have more of a discussion OFF the thread so we can focus more on pics on this thread? neh neh?

well too bad, we both dont want you!

.......haha jk! you dont need us ender, you have a lot of girls fan =]

dang it finals are killing me. Just one more and then i'll be done.. Going to Vietnam this sunday! any request of pics? like hang out places, restaurants, karaoke place, countryside? I will be observing Saigon lol i heard it change a lot! cant wait to go back to this thread and talk about it! Any questions about Vn, ask me so i can go over there and find the answer ^_^

i think the question we all want to know is how's the style and fashion over there..haha

Guest ngoccy
Guest husssh

shuya doesn't update often.. he's such a little cutieeee<3

SOMEONE SPAAAMM ME W/ SOME SHUYA! ^.^ (talk about tongue twister.. o.o)

Guest Inconnu

dang it finals are killing me. Just one more and then i'll be done.. Going to Vietnam this sunday! any request of pics? like hang out places, restaurants, karaoke place, countryside? I will be observing Saigon lol i heard it change a lot! cant wait to go back to this thread and talk about it! Any questions about Vn, ask me so i can go over there and find the answer happy.gif

i think the question we all want to know is how's the style and fashion over there..haha

Awww... lucky you! Have fun in VN =D More like have fun shopping, eating, and buying cheap stuff, etc,etc...

AND DONT FORGET YOUR BAGS ON THE TAXI! I did that once... =_= I called the taxi company and it

never came up. The driver probably took it. I really dont think fashion in Saigon will change much unless

you go to certain areas of the city. Well, either way, enjoy your time there ;P Take pictures of food and

bring us back lots of news. HAHA, and dont forget to get say hi to Andy for me if you ever see him. Oh yeah,

and beware of old men who look at you. =_= You're a hot girl so I'd be careful when I ride on one of those little

motorcycle things.... And dont get run over by one like I almost did. LOL.

BRYAN

1b56rk0.jpg

797cad6.jpg

2931046659170268736gs6.jpg

313687964b47efc5973it5.jpg

31480907586aaf8723eto9.jpg

314811183a7b92bdc36zh6.jpg

a867ja1.jpg

b6abaf1.jpg

caf8gn3.jpg

NEW* JOLIN

She redyed her hair red. Looks pretty awesome.

48811300687a83177cbxi3.jpg

488113016168c7f8657fg4.jpg

488113002df2b3556b1ks1.jpg

488128166386c42efc7rn8.jpg

48811304670f43b412brx5.jpg

4881281748ca38f1984qp5.jpg

48812818886ff862b82vd6.jpg

488128192d264ae529dgy1.jpg

488134098b8faa6cd14yj4.jpg

488134106c55864a14fiw9.jpg

4881341127531987ba7sp2.jpg

4881341187e3cf070bahr2.jpg

4881758999d415307bflc1.jpg

488187069bdde575faanh3.jpg

488175905f1d783d2beyh2.jpg

^ Shuya's eyes... LOLOL.

4881870831b0f581ae8bm4.jpg

488187085a46d3e2ce3me4.jpg

488187089a3e478acb6nh5.jpg

Guest Jenni.Pho

^ Great pictures Inconnu. Your updates are always amazing.

Is it just me? Or does Bryan, in some pictures, resemble Mike He Jun Xiang? Maybe it's just me?

Archived