☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kesaekee

i always feel like im gonna offend someone on here but... don't ya think kelbin has gotten kinda... chunky? his face seems fine but he doesn't seem to have the same body as he did before... its like expanded~~~ :unsure:

Ricebunny has such pretty eyes and luscious lips. I love her tutorials - they're so informative.

Kelbin is way too girly. He's gone past just looking feminine. His body language is so effeminate.

He's such a little poof.

i always feel like im gonna offend someone on here but... don't ya think kelbin has gotten kinda... chunky? his face seems fine but he doesn't seem to have the same body as he did before... its like expanded~~~

He does seem a little broader, yeah.

Guest cookie&cream<3

Edison & Zoanh is prettyy cute<3

especially edison ♥.♥

&& i love Zoanh's style ;]

so freshh & hot ;

i never think of kelbi is hot O:

he's cute ; sometimes ;]

his hair now look really good on him :]

Guest EnVogue

guys lets goo asking kelbin why he acts so feminine xDD

[stilL kinda like him :D and what about his military service thing? it was just rumor right?

Guest kesaekee

guys lets goo asking kelbin why he acts so feminine xDD

[stilL kinda like him :D and what about his military service thing? it was just rumor right?

okies i think we can kinda guess what answer he's gonna give us~~~ and his military service thingy, i think i started that... i got it off his blog and someone on here corrected me cuz apparently it was some impostor blog from australia...

Guest Inconnu

^ There were alot of mix comments about Moon. I think

most people dont consider her a net idol though. She does

look cute in some pictures.

Guest disneygirl

midu looks really cute

i remember when i went to vn during summer i saw her picture on a billboard advertising circle lens

the girl that look like mivan have a big dimple

Archived