☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JaCkiie

^

From what I know, most of the people posted in here are actually from Vietnam. And so far, if I can recall correctly, only three people (including Duy, Rocky & Mai Tien Dung) are from Australia who are posted in here. Duy used to live in Sydney but moved back to Vietnam and is friends with Bim Bim and others who are posted in here :)

AND OMG, I'm actually back and and and the first photos I bascially saw was Andy and and and I seriously can't stop gawking at Andy's photos. He is just too damn good looking for me =.=" I can't digest it :lol: Thanks Reese for posting those photos up! I love you to death now *HUGS

You know what, as I'm staring at Mai Tien Dung's photos, he looks cuter by the minute. Which part of Australia is he from? If he lives in Melbourne I might try to "accidently" bump into him ;D

ROCKY

I just love his style, he pulls it off so well. And I know for a fact that not many guys can pull this off.

l_5a082c141f235f41bb5c0465c9fb36f0.jpg

l_0bf3ef2c9c576866fea57aa1e87e38a7.jpg

l_5606cd2c0a6a3a4ddbfc263922b99d21.jpg

wow, Andy and Edison is really hot!! are the 100% Vietnamese? ^^ don't get the wrong idea that I think Vietnamese doesn't have any hot guys but they just don't look pure Viet to me :D hehe

and does anyone have their homepage, like xanga or 360? ^^ thanks!!

Guest Inconnu

^ Most of the people we post here are all 100% Viet, including Andy and Edison.

Here's their homepage:

ANDY:

xanga - http://www.xanga.com/lil_dr69on

360 - http://360.yahoo.com/profile-_P2assc9cqr2ygib_h8qOS8T

EDISON:

360 - http://uk.360.yahoo.com/profile-5lTNoSUyc6dSmkBQ0DJD.F56C.IQ

Vivian, Rocky is so cute. I love his style! ^^ Reminds me of one of my close friends.

He dresses the same way except hes Japanese. :lol:

does anyone know who this is? ^^

4.jpg

uhm, her name is Phuong Thao, i think she is really pretty, if anyone have any info about her, like her profile or blog, can u share it here? ^^ thanks!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

and this girl, i found her on this forum, i dunno if she's Vietnamese or not, but she looks Viet to me.... or is she :D:D con someone confirm that too :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Guest Inconnu

4.jpg

^ this girl is a Chinese net idol I believe. Seen her pictures in the

Chinese net idol thread. Im not sure though, but most likely she isnt

Viet.

The last girl is pretty, her eyebrows are really rough though lol o_O

^ huhm... are you sure... because i've looked through all the pages on that thread but I hasn't saw her yet.... I thought she have a blog in 360 too, and her full name is Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao or something like that??? if she's Chinese, then that's girl is a poser? O.O

Guest beepbeep

does anyone know who this is? ^^

4.jpg

uhm, her name is Phuong Thao, i think she is really pretty, if anyone have any info about her, like her profile or blog, can u share it here? ^^ thanks!!

This girl lives in Hai Phong, Vietnam. My friend knows her. and supposedly in real life, her skin isn't that white, and she doesn't look as great. That's all I know.

I love Rocky's style of taking pictures! It's so interestinggg.

Can I see his myspace/360, etc? (:

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/rockstarhs

:)

Reese, <_< I'm ashamed of you! Just because I've been missing for a while doesn't give you the right to FORGET about me and mix me up with Vivan!

:lol::lol: Did I scare you ? :D Sorry dear if I did, it was meant to be a threat, I mean joke :D That's just telling me to participate in this thread more often :D

And and the photos of Vivi posted above, I believe she is a Chinese Net Idol (and it has been confirmed earliar on in this thread?) so she actually doesn't belong in here. BUT hell, I could be wrong yet again :lol:

Vivian, Rocky is so cute. I love his style! ^^ Reminds me of one of my close friends.

He dresses the same way except hes Japanese. :lol:

:)

Reese, <_< I'm ashamed of you! Just because I've been missing for a while doesn't give you the right to FORGET about me and mix me up with Vivan!

:lol::lol: Did I scare you ? :D Sorry dear if I did, it was meant to be a threat, I mean joke :D That's just telling me to participate in this thread more often :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol... I love you guys :D

Vivi's eyes kinda scare me... but she looks pretty nonetheless... soooo is she Chinese or Vietnamese?! xD

^ Vivi is definitely Chinese, no doubt about that...

And I'm so sorry Jackie! LOL. -__-;; I think this is my second time getting your name

mixed up with Vivian. How could I forget who you are?! LOL. Im just growing blind... thats all xP

Havent update for awhile. Anyways, here's some:

BIMBIM

I love his hair now. :mellow: Im gonna murder him if he cuts it again. LOL. *hopes he doesnt

read this comment*

3a19.jpg

07-09-01_20-016.jpg

07-09-01_20-23.jpg

Image043.jpg

1361490433_15c7db10e9.jpg

1362380398_a97b86da5e.jpg

1362381358_97182ecbbc.jpg

KELBIN

Oh buddha... the lip puckering thing again... lol

6946.jpg\\

1316316992_92c2ba2665.jpg

1325324627_adacae24f7.jpg

Image1491_resize.jpg

^ this. is. a. very. hot. picture. of. him. O_O

Image1667copy_resize.jpg

Image1719copy_resize.jpg

Image1760copy_resize.jpg

Image1840_resize.jpg

Image1843_resize.jpg

LINH

1326051139_9dda88a1ba.jpg

1326929628_a7b9e22a3a.jpg

1267459935_40844bc4a9.jpg

PHUONG ANH

Woah, I just found out that she currently lives in Japan right now. O__O

1320156825_3cdd411765.jpg

1320156837_642f9859b8.jpg

1320156863_c426cea969.jpg

1320985198_147baea492.jpg

1321136148_03e5d2432b.jpg

1335751289_c9fbc4291a.jpg

1335751301_5e846607f3.jpg

EDISON

ofn;aefnagae. ANDY POSES! XD;; hes so hot. lol.

edison12.png

edison1.png

You know, I find that mole on Linh's nose to be real cute on her. lol

And wow Phuong Anh is living in Japan right now. Must be from a really rich family.

Bim looks a lot cuter than the earlier pics I saw of him months back. His hair looks nicer and he looks pretty mature-ish

lmao when I saw that Edison photo with the "Andy" pose, I just cracked up. :lol::lol::lol: Sorry guys, but Andy would always be the best at that pose. :lol::lol: Though he is quite attractive, I need more photos of him to analyse him :lol:

And Bim Bim's hair now is so cute! I actually really like it! It suits him really well. Reminds me (totally off-topic), but I saw this guy today and his freaken tall O.O" But besides that fact, I almost couldn't recognise him because he changed so much in two years O.O" He freaken reminds me of Jiro now =.=" LOL and my friend skitzed it at me for snobbing him - not my fault he changed so much that I don't recognise him =.=" I feel bad for not saying hi, and I think he still recognises me =.="

OMG that was totally off topic =.=" Never mind me =.="

Kelbin is seriously fitting the description of a real "pretty" boy now :lol:

Vivian Vivian, I LOVE YOU TOO! <3

Wow! I topped a page for the first time in ages O.O" Okay shall be back with some updates, hopefully there are updates =.="

DUY

And I think his English name is Andy? :lol: And he seriously needs to cut his hair.

32a2.jpg

2843.jpg

KELBIN

OMG, I swear I love his pose O.O" I love this photo!

49cd.jpg

LISA

I love how she does her eye make up.

l_33ee847f3f3df76389b7f8c0ef01acfb.jpg

l_52a2def851f2de1bf0c713776a68eef6.jpg

This banner is on her Myspace page :) So pretty.

untitled1copybn2.jpg

Archived