☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Se7enBoi

Em Gai: (can i call u so keke) if you want, your Anh Hai can post some more of him hehe

Baoi: I think it's because VNese already use Y!M as their major messanger, you know, so it's obviously that they'd use Y!360* as their blog (almost of them), so they can easily connect to each other by Y!M and Y!360*. That's may not be the accurate answer, but a proable and easy to accept one hehe

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JaCkiie

^

You seem like you know practically everyone in Vietnam really well! lmao well not everyone, that was kinda exaggerated but the people that are posted in here.

And Jackie, don't worry, I usually never share any photos or anything everytime I own a page =.='

Guest Se7enBoi

^ haha oh i think i know many of them,met some, heard about some, and have chance to know more about them (cos many of my friends have 'scandal' with them), you know hehe

well many ppl know me, not most of them don't know the me-myself WELL, but they know ABOUT the Se7enBoi guy who can do PSing haha (it's not a haha, should be huhu, cuz i'm not happy knowing so, you know)

^ haha oh i think i know many of them,met some, heard about some, and have chance to know more about them (cos many of my friends have 'scandal' with them), you know hehe

well many ppl know me, not most of them don't know the me-myself WELL, but they know ABOUT the Se7enBoi guy who can do PSing haha (it's not a haha, should be huhu, cuz i'm not happy knowing so, you know)

hmm.... r u a member of YAN too if i'm not mistaken?! ^^;; i've been around YAN and visited se7en's box sometimes.. and someone with similar nickname as se7enBoi or something like that has mad PS skill too..... so i was wondering if it was you ^^

well... don't worry... PS makes you standout... but to be known as a person takes a lot of times ^^ like chatting time 24/7 xD [nah i exaggerated it :lol: haha] but yea... or hanging out many times and getting to know the real you.. then they'll know you ^^ don't feel too bad about how ppl view you... since they're... strangers anyways ^_^

woah... the last pic posted looks totally fixed... my PS skill is the normal one.. yet i can tell right away.. go me :lol: the glasses look ps-ed too ><'' plus he's not that cute.... lame ><''

Guest Se7enBoi

^

lol it's me haha luckily no one took it from me, so there's Se7enBoi and Se7enBoy, but yeah, different person

oh well yeah, I hang out a lot, and spend a lot of time chatting, too, but you know, most of the ppl always do things like "hey, can you help me this", "how can I do like this", "can you show me how to make this pic" and blah blah blah

At first I help them as much as I can, but then you know, i don't have time for all of them, I still have my own life, not just staying 24/7 on the net just to help ppl out, then i find they're disturbing, and I'm annoyed, so ppl who just wanna know "how" or wanna as for 'help' and blah blah, i always do things like "i gotta go" or "i won't help you" "im busy" and such, many of them misunderstood, or they do understand, but don't want to.

I did not care about what they think about me, "since they're strangers" (as you said), what they're thinking/talking about me is nonsense, but some of them began talking sh!t about me, I don't have enough time and patience to explain everything (to them, and to ppl who was told the sh!t) and everything goes mad, and so do I. Sadly, now i have to learn how to 'pleasure' and 'comfort' ppl sometimes, just sometimes, cos i can't stand them, I still have to live my own life, right, and I do feel stress when I can't be the person I am (esp when I'm a honest guy and used to do whatever i want). That's one of the reason why my old/close/best friends and even my gf/ex say things like "you changed", "you're not the you i used to know" beside the main reason is i'm growing up, and being mature is much different from being immature, but you know, i was like ... effected

Fortunately there are still some of them who have a good personality and understanding, they became my real friends, and I do respect them and feel happy having them as my friends. That's two face of a problem, and yeah, you have to face it no matter what, cos it's life

Guest kuty_vi3t_gurl

this thread is growing soo fast!! the some guy is relaly good looking but hm...his legs are kinda hmmm..."not really big" XD lol

Guest JooLee

oh my gosh.... i just read further back and kelbin is on the other side of the fence? i swear all the good ones -____- lol

but yay duy updated ^^

Guest yuyugirl009

^^WHAT???!!!

I don't remember Kelbin being at all.

"Where are all the good men and where are all the gods" <<good song

Guest JooLee

i know!!!! i thought he was straight -__- but someone posted it on the last page... too lazy to find it >___< hehe sorry

---EDIT

No CT is straight hahaha, but Kelbin is not. And have u seen Kelbin's OTHER sister? she's really pretty. Lemme find pics (ones that doesnt show her chest ENDER) haha

okaayyy i looked for it... lol i dont know if its true or not though >___>

Guest fcuknstylin

all these really scare me ... it's like scary old "kids" trying to be super super cute ... wtf is wrong with the world?

and every single one does the same face .. with a peace sign.. and wears ugly clothes that are "trendy" and "fashionable"

*shudders*

most needs to lose the baby fat

Archived