☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Joanne <3

Thanh Son looked better back then, in my opinion. Why is it that his nose appears so different? :huh:

Chiyo, you are goooood at picking out hotties. I love Tun & Coi so far. :D

EDIT: Adding Baggio to my "stalk" list. Thanks for the pic spam, f0reveralways! :) Nice banners too ^^.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, What a major picspam! Thanks f0reveralways! (btw what's your name? ^^)

I think PeiPei is really pretty, I like her smile and her hair! haha

Baggio.. what a cutie (: He looks mixed in the pictures with Thanh Son

& I really like the ulzzang contest bannes you've made! It catches attention (:

Guest Inconnu

WOW. Thanks f0reveralways for the pictures. Baggio is cute! ^^

Anyways, posting more girls since there's too many guys. o_o My turn

to spam! xD

GIRLS SPAM~

Lynn Thien Tai

She's sooo cute!

m72818354.jpg

m72815337.jpg

^ when she visited China

391619035_27b5ede7af.jpg

379233419_e236630e2d.jpg

371769770_98c00fa68d.jpg

371769768_7946d9c567.jpg

359184921_1e72f22c8a.jpg

358001507_a3aa5eee5c.jpg

354685151_c5f240af89.jpg

343726896_9d7b1f2deb.jpg

343726893_be8439badb.jpg

^ with her mom

Phuong Thao

378039295_ccad8f6b4e.jpg

378049252_42e3593d74.jpg

378039285_d878bab15f.jpg

^ Photoshoots

382771978_c414a7161a.jpg

382777600_028514cb90.jpg

382777609_06ed3b7f80.jpg

382779310_b648a5a369.jpg

Rainnie Chan

I love her hair. Its so long!

7bc4.jpg

8ce0.jpg

^ the one in the middle

537a.jpg

394440177_88c123392d.jpg

^ left one

18012007010.jpg

^ left again

394440181_fd2a975df6.jpg

395771341_89a99c6546.jpg

398797869_d428261076.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

Trang Fap

She's a model, very pretty. She looks really natural and has a Vietnamese girl kind of look.

She reminds me of Vivi too!

290503056_cd032ab3a8_o.jpg

bvse.jpg

dcb6.jpg

^ far left

dfee.jpg

^ far left again

f222.jpg

jghj.jpg

sdfsdf.jpg

sfrsdf.jpg

vsdvs.jpg

END

Guest Supawoman

^^^

thanks i think rainnie chan is cutest..... love her hair too....

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1302/60196310zh7.png

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/176/83120133bb4.png

it's very simple.. but tell me what you think (: critique, if you must! ^_^

also! i didn't ask to use their images. sooo i don't know if you'd want to use these :P

u mind if i use it to post at other viet website...so more people will join the contest???

BAGGIO IS FIONE!!!!

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/5082/dsc04068is5.jpg

eventhough with his rabbit teeth....hes so cute...here

===========================

JAN SAKER!!!!!

Picture001-1.jpg

Jan2.jpg

Jan3.jpg

Jan7.jpg

Jan11.jpg

Jan13.jpg

UnoandJan1.jpg

UnoandJan2.jpg

UnoandJan4.jpg

with young uno

=================

Frinceday.jpg

21111.jpg

random!!! but she is cute!!!!

DSC01371.jpg

I think I'm really liking the peipei pics. ^^ More of her please.

Baggio has that really umm... innocent Vietnamese guy look. Like I see him and I think "good looking Viet dude... fosho"

gotta have the fosho in it.

Guess I'll add my brother into the mix since I personally think he's up to par with these ulzzang guys. Lord knows I know he has a better body than these guys. Not cutting them down or anything, but I know my brother.

Anh-Tuan Tran

108207470_l.jpg

150757955_l.jpg

363552008_l.jpg

l_03bd82a44d2024ddf3ac6f6353f3aed8.jpg

l_3fc38f63c0b6b9f0b47808087964e319.jpg

^^ So is he ulzzang material?

-X-: :o YOUR BROTHER IS SUCH A HOTTIE! He has both the cute&hot look to him & he reminds me of Se7en on the third picture. Good looks come in your family (;

Guest precious4e

LOL hot....

yea must say he's a notch above many of the guys posted here (not saying they aren't cute cuz they are :P )

uhh. no, sorry. he kind of looks like an "oppa" (dad) or "ahjussi" (mister) iono. the korean words just seem to fit perfectly. :mellow:

no i think she meant "2 US dollars in vn ae more valuable than [they are in the states]" as in US currency is worth more over in Vietnam.

Oh.. i think i was just reading it wrong..

i thought you said that Vietnamese money was worth

MORE than USD.. haha

Baggio has that really umm... innocent Vietnamese guy look. Like I see him and I think "good looking Viet dude... fosho"

Guess I'll add my brother into the mix since I personally think he's up to par with these ulzzang guys. Lord knows I know he has a better body than these guys. Not cutting them down or anything, but I know my brother.

Anh-Tuan Tran

\^^ So is he ulzzang material?

we just NEED a few more HQ pics of him

and a bunch of CAMWHORE pics, and him in emo glasses

a few pics with FANGIRLS.. and he'll be an Ulzzang!!!

I could post more, but maybe I'll just keep the posts spread apart to not overkill the hype?

lol

Umm... I gotta admit though, he's a really talented person compared to these ulzzangs who are models or singers. (if they can sing that well. Stupid Trish with her electronic voice)

Anh-Tuan is a Mechanical Engineer with a job already waiting for him right after college. He'll be making lots of money, I just won't tell you how much. He's also one of the owners of a new clothing line called FYSH which is picking up some hype even though it's fresh to death. He can play several instruments like guitar, piano, and drums. He's really good with video games so that means he has his geeky side also. He's hosted several shows at school and the last show we hosted was sold out. He's a dancer also and when he wrestled he was number 2 in the state in his weight class... so in general he's got it all covered. Oh, he even writes his own songs to his GF and it's actually good.. surprisingly enough.

Sheesh, I'm really selling him, but more or less he's a product that can sell for itself.

Can I auction him on e-bay and keep the money? o.o

Oh, and I guess I'll put in one more pic.

961662312_l.jpg

Guest JaCkiie

Whoa Ender, I am so shocked, your brother is another SE7EN LOOK A LIKE, and his soo good looking. OMG, you guys are seriously blessed to have the good looking genes run in your family. Your brother sounds so talented, just like you :) You're really good in English, your words sound like poetry that's actually alive, if that makes sense :wacko:

And gosh, your brother is so sweet to write songs for his girlfriend. Hahas, I'm all praises for your brother, and of course youself too!

Mann, thanks vivian for telling me to check out this thread. BUT OMG, I'm blushing now. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited:

f0reveralways, YOU FINALLY TOPPED A PAGE!! :D Congratulations and thanks for the spam.

Peipei looks gorgeous in most of the photos.

Thanks for the spam Inconnu! Rainnie Chan seriously looks like Rainie Yang here : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/I_ish_Suki/537a.jpg

Supawoman, those webcam photos look good! I was like wow..I think they look hotter in those webcam photos than the others :) thanks for the spam :D hahas.

Guest ShortaznGirl

f0reveralways those pics of baggio are really cute. do you have anymore? =]your ullzaang graphic is realllllllly cute. it has the only tran thanh son picture i like in your sig thing.

dude ENDER yur bro looks like se7en.cute! and your description of him is like whoa..he did all that? that's crazy. uber cool. we're almost gonna get to a hundred pages..shouldn't this thread be pinned?

Guest f0reveralways

u mind if i use it to post at other viet website...so more people will join the contest???

BAGGIO IS FIONE!!!!

Go ahead ^_^

and why, yes. Baggio is, indeed, "FIONE". lol. to a certain extent, of course. I think he has a lot of modelling potential. just needs to fix his teeth & buffen up his bod.

Doesn't he look mixed though? He reminds me of Yoo Gun in that they don't look their full ethnicity. lol.

Anh-Tuan Tran

i'll try to find more peipei pix since people like her. it's kind of hard though. i don't think she takes pictures alone.

lol "innocent". if i were to guess baggio's personality based off his pictures.. he would be very girly--well to americans--enough to write "...:::wElKuM mAh XanGa..!!hAvE fUn ..!!:::..." :mellow: also, very girl-dependant. like he has to be around one. lol. of course, i'm just guessing :rolleyes:

also, that guy's your brother? ive been to his myspace before. that reminds me.. KREIZE(?). i found your myspace too. lol. so easy to get around in the myspace world. of course i find people on accident though. i don't stalk. <_<

f0reveralways, YOU FINALLY TOPPED A PAGE!! :D Congratulations and thanks for the spam.

thanks (: &no problem.

f0reveralways those pics of baggio are really cute. do you have anymore? =]your ullzaang graphic is realllllllly cute. it has the only tran thanh son picture i like in your sig thing.

SERIOUSLY. that was the only thanh son pic i liked too. lol. :D

Baggio Bonus:

b76815576vy9.jpg

next person who posts tops a page!

next time i top a page, i'll post the not so pretty side of these "uhljjangs" ehehhe (:< a little cruel, eh?

be prepared for armpit hair, belly flubber, overbites... lalala :rolleyes: okay maybe some of them are the uhljjangs' friends. but STILL. they're standing right next to them. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Joanne <3

Doo doo doo. Ender, your brother is HAWT! Uhlzzang material indeed ^_^.

Anyhow, I added Tran Thanh Son to MSN from his Xanga, and boy did I have a good laugh. :lol:

I don't want to embarrass him and post it all up, but all I can say is that he is a very blunt person. He started calling me "babe" within 5 minutes of the conversation after finding out I was a Vietnamese girl from overseas. HAHAHAHA.

And finally, I have more pictures to add ^__^! It seems that most people don't know who I am talking about when I refer to them, so here we are:

Jonathan Phan - I wish I had better ones. :tears:

JonathanPhan.jpg

1167713732_m.jpg

44q8t9e.jpg

2hnw360.jpg

2v82wyh.jpg

Andy Quach - (I need a picture of his abs!)

2rztdeo.jpg

3yf0680.jpg

2ltr5oj.jpg

30az5dt.jpg

Minh Tri

3ziqvsm.jpg

Luong Tung Quang

450rjm1.jpg

4c22mqb.jpg

2nrnja8.jpg

-----

ANNNNND... I FINALLY OWN A PAGE ^^. Woo, 71 is all mine! :D