☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXSJloveXx

I havent post for a long while.

Heres new MyVan , she lives in HN, so she gets to wear all the cute winter clothing lol. SG is wayy to hot T_T

MyVan2.jpg

MyVan3.jpgMyVan.jpg

Q. Khoa (also a HotVteen)

qkhoa.jpg

QuocKhoa.jpg

Huynh Tran Doan Thu is my sister.Did u ask her permission b4 posting her images huh nancxy? Wut would u think if your pictures are passed around on the internet like that?How rude...

Guest xXSJloveXx

Huynh Tran Doan Thu is my sister.Did u ask her permission b4 posting her images huh nancxy? Wut would u think if your pictures are passed around on the internet like that?How rude...

Jeez come down, idk who your sis is but nancxy prolly think she's goodlooking so she posted ( i just notice that was your first post on soompi o_O)

Guest sweetechocolat

I think the few reasons that the Viets are underrated are because of:

White Cake Make-up, Purposely Done High Eyebrow Arch

I guess the behind in media can explain above.

I'm not being biased, their country is just behind the world's trends and what not.

My dad's nationality's Viet so I'm not going racist here. --;

Also the americanized Ima-Go-Gangsta-and-act-like-richard simmons attitude kinda just ruins it.

(Many people in my school are like that, Tila Tequila, etc.) It's annoying, really.

If you noticed, the really pretty Vietnamese Ulzzangs have none of those

things/traits. I guess some of them should go natural and they'll look so much better. :)

Guest Inconnu

Jeez come down, idk who your sis is but nancxy prolly think she's goodlooking so she posted ( i just notice that was your first post on soompi o_O)

lol... I hope she didn't make an account just to tell us that... o-O

Guest xXSJloveXx

lol... I hope she didn't make an account just to tell us that... o-O

I think she did haha . Anyways

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới everyone <3

Guest SwtVi3tGurl

i know there are a lot of preety viet girls...but what happened to these guys when i was in VN..XDD

ahaha they're all soo good looking..>.<

Guest dark intuitions

I find it kinda ironic that in the first 12 pages i went through, people were like "yeah, vietnamese people are soo prettyy", which I'm not saying they aren't, but people were also saying, "street style has gotten so much better in vn since they've started to adopt trends from korea/china/japan etc". From what I've seen, the people who were considered to be the most attractive (not neccessarily my opinion) also look...the least vietnamese. They're pretty, yes, but so many of them are photoshopped beyond reality, or have a lot of makeup on, or the picture is blurred. I'm vietnamese, and I'm not dissing any of these people personally, and yes, i found a lot of the guys to be really cute (Cat for example). But it seems there is no true "vietnamese" trend/fashion at all--there's really nothing to differentiate the "cute/hot/uhlzzang" vietnamese from any cute/hot/uhlzzang korean/japanese/chinese person. They dress the same, and they pose the same. I'm not saying go back to the ao dai and pose in that...just think a little about what it means to be vietnamese--and why it seems that people only find them attractive when they are in another country's street style.

Just my humble opinion, feel free to discuss.

Mi Van's 360 page http://360.yahoo.com/profile-Cx1x75Yneqhre....bpJj36A--?cq=1

^i can see that you've put some thoughts into writting your response on this issue we've in this thread. don't worry your reply didn't sound like dissing; it is something we need to think about before posting thoughtless comments like some who did in here. and one thing i've noticed through this forum is that korean definately have respect for their own people. for example, you can see that in their korean celebs pic forum. they praise and admire their stars with much respect, calling the stars 'unni' (it means older sis right?). it's something we can learn from them. you don't find that with vietnamese. some of us dissed on our owns people. :unsure:

Guest xXSJloveXx

I find it kinda ironic that in the first 12 pages i went through, people were like "yeah, vietnamese people are soo prettyy", which I'm not saying they aren't, but people were also saying, "street style has gotten so much better in vn since they've started to adopt trends from korea/china/japan etc". From what I've seen, the people who were considered to be the most attractive (not neccessarily my opinion) also look...the least vietnamese. They're pretty, yes, but so many of them are photoshopped beyond reality, or have a lot of makeup on, or the picture is blurred. I'm vietnamese, and I'm not dissing any of these people personally, and yes, i found a lot of the guys to be really cute (Cat for example). But it seems there is no true "vietnamese" trend/fashion at all--there's really nothing to differentiate the "cute/hot/uhlzzang" vietnamese from any cute/hot/uhlzzang korean/japanese/chinese person. They dress the same, and they pose the same. I'm not saying go back to the ao dai and pose in that...just think a little about what it means to be vietnamese--and why it seems that people only find them attractive when they are in another country's street style.

Just my humble opinion, feel free to discuss.

No, NO MORE discussion about that ok? lets not get it started again. We dont want this thread to be close or whatever. Lets post pics people xD

Guest White Star

Happy Lunar New Year everyone. Chuc Mung Nam Moi.

anyone here get li xi (the red envelope) yet???

people in this thread are soo cute. even my little sis is becoming one of them. i don't know if i should be jealous or worry. most (not all) ullzang kids that i know in VN is rich, spoiled, and doesn't give a crap about school, they pretty much come to school to have a good time. They are pretty much set for their lives. being that their family is upper class, rich beyond believe, probably don't have to worry about working, ever. (i might sound a bit harsh, but i've met enough of them to know)

my family is so traditional, my sis'll be soo grounded if she ever become that.

anyways...i shouldn't say any of this since it's a ullzang thread. but i can't stop myself. please don't be offended.

+WS+

Mi Van with be Xuan Mai?(girl on left, she looks a lot like XM)

6948an2.jpg

2670649dsv0.jpg

if these pics are inappropriate let me know so that i'll take them off. their yim was on the pic when i found them. you can tell that these were taken at internet cafe in vn. if u go back there are tons of internet cafe around, it's a pay to use service. i remembered they charge u for X amount of money for X amount of hours.

24id8.jpg

5464563563lm1.jpg

22222222222emyeuanhet1.jpg

chuaconguoiyeudauck4.jpg

gai1mv0.jpg

gai4tn3.jpg

gai5wi1.jpg

gai7gs7.jpg

gai17ut7.jpg

girldongdavd7.jpg

girlxinhyahooer0.jpg

hanvan10arv9.jpg

hhfe7.jpg

huyenanhun9.jpg

iva8swdb2.jpg

o0o2bexinhcuahuycoo0oig6.jpg

picture003vk1.jpg

picture0083hg5.jpg

picture24al3.jpg

picture115va5.jpg

y1ke5.jpg

Ngoc Anh

e9b6916e1ks9.jpg

mjv774ia0.jpg

na1jn2.jpg

ngocanhmariecf7.jpg

vosp4n7relv5.jpg

vtc2491na2er8.jpg

although Ngoc Anh won Miss Audition 2006, i think Bao Thy gained more fans and frames.

Guest yuyugirl009

^ I think that's Xuan Mai too. I used to like her when she was little. Now..................not so much

I feel bad, but I found out Duy's YIM.....should I post it here?

4.jpg

IMG012-3.jpg

can someone give me that yeah1 forum?? I lost it somewhere. If you can, pm me. PLEASE!

Guest BIGBANG_LOVE

oh it´s funny to see there are uhllzangs for other countries too. i notice you guys discuss much. many say this people look korean. i´m korean and i have say most people don´t look korean. their style maybe a little bit alike, but they look vietnamese to me. and to me i think they are so pretty. we in korea say in vietnam there are many pretty girls with big eyes and double eyelids ^^. bao thy i find her so cute and i love bora/dk. so pretty girls in vietnam and everywhere else. post more, i like to see ^^

Archived