☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXSJloveXx

Yeah we should change to that title, where is the topic starterrrr lol

Lemme go look for some pics too. Who is a mem of yeah1? theres tons pics there haha

Guest Supawoman

Miss Audition is for the ones who participated in the game that fulfill these requirements:

- pretty [it's also a peagant (?!) contest]

- great performer

- dance well

- idk :lol: haha

so a lot of ppl [a lot?! more like most ppl i heard ^^;;] think that Bao Thy shud win... but Ngoc Anh won... i didn't watch the whole show.. but due to the pics, i like BAo Thy better :P

about the Audition, i think u have to be in VN to play it ^^;; since the contestants are all from VN ^^;;

the title... Jackie and I came up with this "b]" ... yea?! :D haha XD

edit: kk.. let's drop the Miss Audition matter ^^;; .. or else it wud be spamming :P hehe

more trai xinh/gái đẹp pics, u guys?! :lol:

yeah i like Trai Xinh/ Gái Đẹp too..sound better than "guong mat xinh xan".. no offense to anione...it took me a while to understand that phrase. The Audition game u can play it aniwhere...just dl the sofeware ...but the real Miss audition only in Vn....

but can we call guys xinh? wouldn´t it be like pretty boys then lolz? anyways, i like Trai Xinh/ Gái Đẹp too. guong mat xinh xan... i don´t even know what that means ahaha...

more andy please. bdw, does anyone have info on andy?

edit: lookies... i linked the vn cyworld directory in my signature... i´m so great hehe

yeah i like Trai Xinh/ Gái Đẹp too..sound better than "guong mat xinh xan".. no offense to anione...it took me a while to understand that phrase. The Audition game u can play it aniwhere...just dl the sofeware ...but the real Miss audition only in Vn....

thanks for the info ^^ if so now i wanna play it XD haha.. it seems really cool XD

~Jenny: hhehe.. :P but aren't most of the boys posted here rather XINH than ĐẸP TRAI?! :P ... hehe

so shud i pm sidney to change this?! XD haha... but oh well.. it has to be a moderator, rite?! gahh...

which one is Andy?! omg.. i'm totally lost -_______-''

lol... i wish there were ĐẸP TRAI guys in here too =(...

andy is the "scary guy", the guy, who made himself look like a vampire XD.

yeah pm sidney... so that she can pm the mods lolz. i have the feeling, that it´ll take a while until the title is changed XD

Guest xXSJloveXx

I still think that Trai Xinh/Gái đẹp is the best title lol.

Heres some of Tonny, he's in a well-known bboy group in Vn call BigSouth & also in Big Toe I think. He's half Viet and German I believe.

tonny2.jpg

tonny3.jpg

Tonny.jpg

tonny4.jpg

I think I'll stop here for today xD

Guest YUMMyummPHO

he´s half german? haha, i´m from germany too XD...

still no andy? i want to see more andy, even though i can´t remember what he looks like ahahaha

grrr i pmed that bora person, i think she´s ignoring me =_=

Guest xlilvietgrl

dedicating my 500th post to this thread... ^_^

@xXSJloveXx -- those pictures of Duy you posted, are so KOOOYUTE!!! His bro is cute too!! Gah!!! HOT SIBLINGS!! :w00t:

@supawoman -- the first girl that you posted, she's cute! I don't think she needs to wear makeup though...she looks better w.o it... Hang is pretty...and the guys taht you posted...are HOTT!! :w00t:

lalalalalalaalala...keep the pictures coming... omg i've sed that 3 times in this thread...-_- i gotta stop saying that...ahahaha

Guest yuyugirl009

Tonny, doesn't look viet at all. It's like when you look at him, you see a western person. Don't kill me please...

Duy should stop using his phone to take pictures..........it's blurry. He hasn't update his blog, some of the old ones

295471897_3b3cbc1107.jpg

295469480_995139a523.jpg

295467692_2142f73087.jpg

Archived