☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

I know that the majority of people here like Midu, but I still don't find her all that appealing. Yes, she is cute, but not cute enough for me to want to see 30+ pictures of her. Oh well, it's not like my opinion matters since I'm the minority here. :mellow:

If that is Tam Tit with the glasses next to Midu . . . . holy guacamole. It doesn't even look like her! Must be the angle or another person who goes by Tam Tit . . . .

I agree, I guess I join the minority :(

She doesn't look that cute imo.

That must be a terrible picture if that's tam tit O:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~.Linh.~

that's how this thread rolls, there is always something to argue about, be it a real troll, a wanna be net idol, a i-want-you-to-be-a-net-idol-even if-you-don't-want-to net idol lol

i love this thread xD and all the drama will eventually just disappear :)

btt...yeah, tam tit really looks...nerdy here LOL

I think it's the glasses (nerd glasses are so pushed to the limit here xD) and the angle +the way Midu is looking at the camera makes her face look more petite whereas tam tit's face is just like...BAM!

i seriously need to look at really old kelly pictures again...i swear, she has changed so much since she's lost weight o_O

LOL. Trish is alive? I haven't heard ANYTHINGGG about her. We don't usually post Trish because she's a singer and there's a separate thread about that.

I agree with you, tammsers16- Dau has something off about her... Midu as well (imo).

-shock-

Tam Tit is one of us! She has a bad photo. LOL. jk. Her bad photo prob > anyone else's worst photo

Guest imunchyouuu

that's how this thread rolls, there is always something to argue about, be it a real troll, a wanna be net idol, a i-want-you-to-be-a-net-idol-even if-you-don't-want-to net idol lol

i love this thread xD and all the drama will eventually just disappear :)

btt...yeah, tam tit really looks...nerdy here LOL

I think it's the glasses (nerd glasses are so pushed to the limit here xD) and the angle +the way Midu is looking at the camera makes her face look more petite whereas tam tit's face is just like...BAM!

i seriously need to look at really old kelly pictures again...i swear, she has changed so much since she's lost weight o_O

may i request some old pics of kelly ? o.o

she seems so photogenic xD !

&& Tam Tit is still human xD everyone has their worst pic ;P <3

Guest flowerbomb_95

on the other hand, i found a picture of tam tit from kenh14 19510DShot29.jpg

19510DShot7.jpg

and pictures of sam and some other people you guys can identify ;)

19510DShot21.jpg

19510DShot.jpg

19510DShot1.jpg

Guest mechant-lapin

well at least midu has good looking pictures. Some "net idols" here are plain butt ugly and have bad pictures

--edit

to down under: yeah, that's why even though midu isn't jessica alba cute, she still has nice pictures. Which is why I really do not mind her here. I mean, some of them aren't even good looking and their pictures are awful...

but anywaysssss, I am sure if I post pictures of myself, ya'll be imploring the goddess!! ahahah

Guest Inconnu

^ As "butt ugly" (IMO, even if they don't look like models,

they definitely don't look like Shrek) as they are, some of

them actually have talent and not just about camera-horing

themselves off. I respect that more than having just a pretty

face~ B)

Guest Conundrum900

does anyone know xteeener from youtube? her ethnicity is unknown. i heard a lot of ppl on facebook and youtube thinks she's viet. i think she is viet.

0.jpg

Guest leelee.

^ LULZ. I was thinking the same thing. The lighting and her facial expression just makes it more creepy than it should be . . . . the last 2 pics are kinda cute though!

Off-topic but I thought mychonny was Korean :mellow:

Archived