☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys, just ignore the troll. She's not worthy of attention.

Anyway, I think Kelly looks great in her new pictures! She kind of looks mean but still pretty. She seems like someone who would be prettier in real life than in pictures.

Guest candyfan27

ahah entertainging indeed. gotta love how when the troll's all trying to be self-righteous and then failed, she counter attacked with hypocritical assaults like... *giggles* barbaric. sweetie, look up the definition of barbaric, first, and then go ahead and point your fingers..just don't forget to notice the 3 pointing back at you.

You guys, just ignore the troll. She's not worthy of attention.

Anyway, I think Kelly looks great in her new pictures! She kind of looks mean but still pretty. She seems like someone who would be prettier in real life than in pictures.

she really does look better in videos to me. it's the eyebrows to me. it makes her look fiercer in pictures but in live action, she actually stands out (in a good way). i really can't believe how much she's changed. it's cause her bangs were so flat & perfect and in the way back then.

speaking of hair.. chan than san's hair is gross now..

(pictures of Sam, CTS, Kelly, others from let's mix teen concert/fashion show)

20942_1185270077577_1403019361_30438105_8229597_n.jpg

20942_1185264957449_1403019361_30438061_165090_n.jpg

yeah1-let_s-mix-gala-teen-viet-2010-09.JPG

yeah1-let_s-mix-gala-teen-viet-2010-07.JPG

yeah1-let_s-mix-gala-teen-viet-2010-05.JPG

yeah1-let_s-mix-gala-teen-viet-2010-04.JPG

yeah1-let_s-mix-gala-teen-viet-2010-51.JPG

lets-mix-party-19.jpg

lets-mix-party-20.jpg

17977_1250902880753_1474925496_30803589_2448583_n.jpg

Guest truffles14

lalalalla i'm really good at ignoring. see? lol.

wait didn't i already post that picture of edison? anyhow, sam and ha trinh are cute!

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

LALALA ignoring stupid comments from an idiot.

okay so i rarely go on this thread but my favorites gotta be:

cherry, kelly and tam tit for girls and edison and andy for guys.

Guest Inconnu

I miss the old TTS. He was actually... appealing back then. :lol:

fungsabahoh1.jpg

Scan_632.jpg

sticker.jpg

Sam looks cute in those pictures! I like it when she smiles naturally and not

forcibly trying to show her dimples like she's been doing lately... her dress is

cuuuteeeeee.

TTS looks very unattractive to me in those pics. His older ones at least made him look more of a pretty boy. Sam looks fake in those pics as well.

Guest truffles14

^ so i was watching her on some mirinda fun world ad campaign and idk. i wouldn't say she looks fake. it's just how she really is. like those bubbly princessy girls that smiles all the time and speak with a kind of cutesy voice? haha except you can tell she wasn't "trying".. . idk. she acted just how i imagined her to by just the way she looks. you would htink it's a annoying but because it seems like that's just the way she really is, it passes off as adorable.

^Who is that guy in the middle with the white shirt? He looks good even though I can't really make out his features from a picture taken that far away hahaha. May I request more pictures of him? :D

What happened to TTS? @_@ He used to be.....attractive =[

And someone please tell me that guys wearing waist belts isn't a new trend. =[[[[

Guest Dolce_love

^ :P Here's to make up for it!

thank you :lol:

i love her short hair! its refreshing to see lol it seems like most net idols have long pretty hair. her hair makes her seem more edgy :) especially in the first picture~

Guest EnVogue

i think

the pretty boy look suits tts more

and glassheart?

c'mon just shut up

seriously

even if u look like a supermodel u would still be so damn stupid and ugly hahaha

huney i would rather date a poor but nice communist viet girl than something ugly like you

now get out of here xDD

Wow glassheart000, I want to slap your mother for breeding someone as asinine and foul mouthed as you.

By any chance - are your parents siblings?

Honest question.

Nah, im not perfect, but at least im real with myself and I like the way I look.

Sure you do. That's why you have Miranda Kerr as your avatar lol.

This kid's such a dumb richard simmons.

Guest glassheart000

Wow glassheart000, I want to slap your mother for breeding someone as asinine and foul mouthed as you.

By any chance - are your parents siblings?

Honest question.

Sure you do. That's why you have Miranda Kerr as your avatar lol.

This kid's such a dumb richard simmons.

naaah. my mama would b so proud of me since she hates viet people too hahaha!! I should tell her about this.

Nah, we prolly have the same dad since ur dad prolly cheated on ur mama with mine since shes not viet n prolly better lookin than ur mama!! (Unless ur dad is viet then she wouldnt even go near him! that is hahaha!!!)

hahahahaha aw man.... thanks for cheering me up guys =) Anyyywayyyss..... I had to let that anger out somewhere on something right? Nothing's better than letting it out on stuuupid n uuugly nasty communists =)

Ill leave for now. Ill come back eventually =) Miss me <3

I almost forgot. U really dont want to slap my mama... she would sue you until your grandchildren get old and wrinkly and then laugh at your misfortune =) just an advice. (You should thank me for that advice)! Although if you got in trouble for that, I'd laugh because wooww... THAT would be dumb!

Guest youyou1430270761

@ glassheart000-

loving the attention ehh? you're just loving it ain't you?

now stop belittling us(viets) to make yourself somewhat superior. thats just sad little child!

and if you need to vent go vent somehwere else. this ain't the place.

and if it were you would be kicked out. why you back?!!?

we DON'T miss you ;D..nahh seriously!

Guest truffles14

ignoring aagain!

lalalall

Mango

4285351376_94ea9f7c31.jpg

4285341282_ff9e360940.jpg

Huu Vy (i found the photographer that takes his pictures for ho hoc tro. lol)

4284577477_f038b37b65.jpg

4285316888_5752e37e22.jpg

tam tit (i dont like her with make up:( )

4283990651_8b55273c3c.jpg

Max

4284290448_f9705fc229.jpg

4253595622_b29c5773c0.jpg

Kelbin

4283919515_c98da3fae1.jpg

4262065545_f74b54d4d3.jpg

Archived