Guest Ms.BitterSweet

For all the straight guys that come here... (if any ) :P

all natural haha :D

Elly

DSC02461.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

Before you guys call her a ho, read this article hehe

http://www.kenh14.vn/c78/t1/20090903073623...g-1-qua-lon.chn

When I saw the pic. I was immediately reminded of "Whoa she looks like a character from Eiichiro Oda's ONE PIECE!" probably because of her proportions. Haha, she's also standing next to a stack of One Piece mangas. Ironic.

not bashing.

but i don't know why...i find that they try too hard in the pictures. i wish they can be more natural. some are beautiful im sure but it throws me off with their overly pouts and widening eyes. hehe. my one cent on it. it can be toned down alittle. not to say they don't look nice but it could be better.

^ Eh the concept is similar to Chinese net idols. Not much different

besides the fact that some net idols on here get so much recognition

that they become celebrities as well.

Guest truffles14

lol baggio

^^ and technically, it's theyre called hotgirls/boys/net idols. the term vietnamese 'ullzangs' bug me. but maybe thats just me. and im pretty sure if you go google it, there's probabaly a bunch of articles on how they become famous via blogs. might be in vietnamese though. uploading a few pictures is just 1/100th of it..

oh, it bugs me how ulzzang are girls who have to have big eyes and what not, doesnt ulzzang mean best face aka beautiful,handsome and ladida?

Again they're not called ulzzang or whatever in Vietnam, they're called hotboys/hotgirls. Some are known to be hot because of their ... welll... for their face, some for their singing/dancing talents, and some well.. for their boobs in Vietnam.

Guest truffles14

yea.. bim is definitely talented. is he still working for wepro?

and most of the girls become famous through miss teen...

speaking of which, heres mango hoai anh at miss teen. lol

IMG7807.jpg

Missteen121.jpg

Missteen110.jpg

IMG7649.jpg

IMG7648.jpg

IMG7647.jpg

IMG7645.jpg

24909DSteen21.jpg

Guest papiroflexia

^

Um, no, just no.

I see those type of girls all over here (some are even better) where I live, just average.

How come all these post of average people all come from OP with 1 post, all the time? Seriously, if you know you're posting someone that isn't a net idol, just don't bother at all.

Guest truffles14

I watched it too and its really cute, but my Vietnamese is too fail to understand what they're saying :(

baggio (with dong nhi's voice): hi everyone, my name is baggio

right now i am at the school hoang hoa tham (?)

on the street hoang hoa tham

this is the school of mister hoang hoa tham

and all the students in this school are alll students of Hoang hoa tham.

like me, i am also a student of hoang hoa tham (lol no, he's just filming for a drama)

the end, hihihihih.

and then in the behind the scenes, after they said all that, all the guys standing around were like, you two can both go take your medicine now. LOL. and then baggio was like i want to be dong nhi again,

Archived