☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest EnVogue

hey this is kindof random, but yall should all sign this petition to free Le Cong Dinh, a prominent rights lawyer recently arrested in vietnam.

oh and Cherry/Anh Dao will be in Trinh Thang Binh's new music video called ngay em di. his album just came out so I dont think the video's up yet. but here's a behind the scenes, you can see her at about 1:38.

sam, kelly, chan thanh san, yumi, van navy & gia doan down.... just a few more to go and all our net idols will be in music videos. hahah hope edison joins this bandwagon

there u go xD

it is out xD

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dinky-monkey

there u go xD

it is out xD

WTF??? I can't believe the girl in this video is Cherry! In the previous pictures Cherry's face was like small and she looked much prettier than in this video. My God her face looks FLAT here.

Guest dinky-monkey

Now that I know some net idols look quite different in reality than in pictures, I'm kind of happy...

Cherry has weird teeth in that video... and her face is like...really wide. When I looked at her pictures I thought she has a long, small face.

Guest tiffanylove

Now that I know some net idols look quite different in reality than in pictures, I'm kind of happy...

Cherry has weird teeth in that video... and her face is like...really wide. When I looked at her pictures I thought she has a long, small face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4K7YNeiccw u should see this,at 1:50,i think she still looks pretty in the mv

Guest Inconnu

Everyone looks different at different angles. Obviously Cherry's pictures are

positioned at an angle where it makes her face more flattering. Nothing wrong

with using angles. She still looks the same IMO. Her face may be bigger, but

that's because its a frontal view. It's not a crime to know how to work the camera

lol.

Guest mahboo

that's because its a frontal view. It's not a crime to know how to work the camera

lol.

i reckon!

Guest truffles14

lol.

agreed.

that and she mightve gained a little weight. but i also think that its cause she was next to thang binh that everyone is noticing the difference because thang binh seems to be very tall. if you saw the behind the scenes video, that other girl had to stand on a box to be kindof shoulder leveled to him. lol its all this proportionality thing. idk i still find cherry to be verry pretty.

Guest beautiie*smiile

I think Cherry looks the same. IMO she looks prettier and livelier

she has a really pretty smile.

Guest ~JustAnna~

VIETNAM UPDATE!! It's been like 4 days and so far... NO NET IDOLS yet!! Well not any of the ones listed on this forum. But at the DVD and photoshoot I was doing for The Gio Hoc Duong I got to meet Be Trinh. She's not listed on here but I THINK SHE SHOULD BE!! She's soo sweet and friendly. Heres her blog!

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-icZmMcs_c6nTSi0oAMy9XSoA

Shes quite popular among Yeah1 I think, not quite sure but yeahh and shes done a Video clip with some singer I dont remember his name tho... OOH and she knows Pe Sam. Lol I thought she was Pe Sam at first coz they kinda look similar but she was like Oooh no, but I do know her, she goes to school with me except a grade higher.

With luck I will get to do more photoshoots and meet more Net Idols lol keheh who knowss.

Ooh and about Cherry and this Video clip "issue".... I agree, she does look completely different, but I dont think it's in a bad way, she just looks different still good. I think it's probably the make-up and lighting, and likeinconnu mention angles make a big different!!! How else do all those beastly girls on MySpace end up looking like Victoria Secret Models? Lol but yeahh With brighter lighting and less heavy Make-up Cherry looks a lot more Youthful and Innocent. In the Video clip, I actually still think she looks pretty young but just her features seemed a tad stronger... I'm not sure how to explain it... BUT SHE STILL LOOK GOOD TO ME!

Guest Swtess

^ How long are you going to be in Vietnam for? There's a chance that I might go for the whole summer to kill time. lol The girl, looks pretty average to me though.

Cherry is the girlfriend in the MV right? If it was, at first I thought she was bleh but when she started to smile more, she looked cute

Guest dinky-monkey

^

^

I'm a nose fetichist and she's got a wide and weird nose so I don't think she's pretty...

Judging from your avatar and signature photo, I think you are much prettier than Be Trinh, ~JustAnna~.

Are you a model for The Gioi Hoc Duong?

Guest ~JustAnna~

I'm just a one off, coz my best friend is a stylist and make-up artist who works fro teh mag, so when I went to visit his school the people fromt he mag actually asked me to do a fashion show for them first, but I was busy that night. So in the end they asked me to appear in the Summer DVD talking about summer fashion and etc. Thats how i met Be Trinh. Lol and if you think she has a wide nose... lose so do I >~< lol i picked good pictures to show off thats why I look decent lol.

Well I was meant to stay in Vietnam until the 18th of July, but I will be returning to Australia on the 27th of June until I think about the 3rd of July and then return to Vietnam... and THENNN I fly back to Australia on the 18th of July lol. So confusing lol

Guest lalalasupp

just curious, does anybody know anything else about X3.14?

or maybe.. specifically Quan Bin just because he's so hot(:

or should this be posted in the official viet celebs :o

Ron in my opinion is okay (please don't hurt me >_< )..looking at his pictures don't have me going WOW!

and his hair is just wow...i just wanna drag him to the nearest hair salon or barber and chop some off....

Guest dinky-monkey

Yeah I think Ron would look much better (and manlier) if he just chop his crazy hair off...

Judging from the first photo, his face is quite good-looking. Unfortunately, judging from all the other photos, he is some gay, photoshopped dude with fugly hair that covers like half of his face and makes him look like a fugly monkey. And what the hell with all those cutesy facial expressions...

Can someone do an Andy spam please? IMO he's the only manly & sexy-looking guy in here...

Guest CHOCmiint

video of Quita fighting with this chick named Wendy, Quita's real name is Phuong btw...

click!

how do i know? i live in the netherlands (she lives here too), my friend sent this to me...

it's really her even though she doesn't look like it, trust me

there's a longer version somewhere (longer version)

watch the whole thing

Archived