☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest xKaiin

hm

i think he just need a better cam but well i really dun believe that this guy is so tall

and he is average

(2nd picture)

Haha, well if you think he's average, then sure man, no problem.

I'm sticking to my opinion and say he's not.

It's just the way people look that a certain person, ya know.

If you're from a community full of pretty/hot people, then Ron's average,

but if you're from a place like Dinky-Monkey's, for example, then that's another different story.

(:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EnVogue

^

^

^

^

haha yeah ur right ^^

hmm ii mean he looks average on these few pictures its not like i know him in real life...

Guest keiryu40

One of my family members live in Germany and I've been to Germany before to visit them. Most viet guys there look ugly. There are viet guys with fob hair too. Generally speaking, viet guys in Germany are influenced more by japanese fashion while viet guys in Vietnam are influenced by Korean.

I've went to South Korea a year ago, not even one guy/gal looked like those net idol kids in the korean net idol thread. There are some, but they are very few. The girls there look pretty plain. most korean guys like to go for a more bowl hair cut, perm, or just a dye. To conclude, there are beautiful and ugly people in all cultures.

Guest xKaiin

^ Second that. =]

Just wondering, but what happened to Bao Thy or what's-her-face?

It's been a while since you guys posted her pics on here.

Guest GiRlli3

^ she's a Singer so I don't think it's appropriate to post her pictures here

not so many update latelly..

Guest ~JustAnna~

Ooh agrees with everyone Henny is gorgous!! Lol I'm suprised ppl are still discussing Ron... for someone that many ppl find boring he seems to be hot topic. Personally I agree with whoever most ppl who don't think Ron is a net idol. His photos are farrr too pixelated and honestly all you really can see is his hair.

I'm trying to remember the name of a certain magazine for teens here in vietnam... but i just cant remember. Can anyone mention a few names... maybe I can remember it.

Guest Inconnu

^ Hoa Hoc Tro? or Yeah1? Haha.

I agree with keiryu40. So many people on Soompi think that all Koreans

in Korea look like the ones in the uhljjang thread... goes to show you how

corrupted the internet can really be. It's not like all Viet teenagers look like

the ones you see on here either. There are average joes everywhere.

Guest onhotwires

More pics of Ron. Some pics he looks young some he looks old! he's 17 now and living in japan.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://files.i-pro.vn//files/images/ipro_64/63881/img_374/373317/0.515953001244716287.preview.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7DRoh.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D1203301327_22077300.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D3380127c4ff2c0a5cfbe7664a467a4b8.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D1203395115_33197100-2978.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dr0n-15.jpg%7Boption%7D

In a way, I like his hair, but it mostly just reminds me of a 2004 scene haircut.

Guest truffles14

Midu in Trieu Hoang's mv

midu7.jpg

midu9.jpg

midu8.jpg

midu6.jpg

midu5.jpg

midu4.jpg

midu3.jpg

midu2.jpg

midu1.jpg

new face? but he's half chinese (mom's side).

Le Huynh Anh - aka Recca. he will be appearing in the tv series Bo Tu 10a8 soon...playing a singer

Huynh%20Anh%208%20-.jpg

Huynh%20Anh%206%20-.jpg

090321doisonghuynhanh9.jpg

090321doisonghuynhanh11.jpg

and that's lee balan on the far right

2qlbtcp.jpg

Guest Inconnu

Ohhh, cute! I like Hyunh Anh already. He's very handsomee.

Midu looks so innocent in her MV pictures. x]

Guest truffles14

Oh I just found out huynh Anh is an ex member of x3.14 and then he was replaced with Quan Bin...dk why. but he's still under tang media

HuynhAnh.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

all the way on the left

and i think its the hair that makes him look different. he's too skinny so short hair makes him look weird ..i think. but he looks good with long hair.

Guest Huyen

^ When I searched for X3.14 I came across that picture but I didn't knew who the guy on the left was. But I don't think he looks weird with short hair. :lol:

Guest Juuun

Tăng Nhật Tuệ is a talented guy. He has composed many nice songs so far. He should expand his business with Tang Media and act as CEO only since he is not very handsome. However, I see potential. Now he is still too young. Maybe the future JYP of Vietnam? hehe

Archived