☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest EnVogue

shes is neither popular nor pretty ron isnt either... (look at the first page whats the definition/requirements to be "Net idol")

seriously u can meet hundreds of those kids here in germany

okay for me..."no"

what do u think?

carrot-ron

yes or no?

but if u have fun posting them...i mean without this random ppl

this thread would die...

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x`aNNiie.

shes is neither popular nor pretty ron isnt either...

seriously u can see hundred of those kids here in germany

okay for me..."no"

what do u think?

carrot-ron

yes or no?

I find them very average.

so no and no for both.

Guest kandi

the word ulzzang creeps me, how about just net idols? Ron is very net idol material. Also Carrot is friends with Kelly so I think she would fit net idol =D.

being friends with a net idol does not translate to that person being a net idol either. Carrot is cute in the photo with kelly and sam. But still its more on what the people in this thread want. I haven't heard a yes from anyone other than you in this thread.

Ron, im not really sure, he needs to take better pictures without the awkward photoshopping. But from those photos posted, i think he is average.

being friends with a net idol does not translate to that person being a net idol either. Carrot is cute in the photo with kelly and sam. But still its more on what the people in this thread want. I haven't heard a yes from anyone other than you in this thread.

Ron, im not really sure, he needs to take better pictures without the awkward photoshopping. But from those photos posted, i think he is average.

I agree, both Ron and Carrot are not net idol material. Please open your eyes! :P Carrot only has the fob style and hair, otherwise her face is very average and rather flat. Ron seems average too because he overly photoshops his pictures and face to the point where all you can really see is his hair. If he can't clearly show his face and has to hide it with angles or photoshop, then he is not net idol material.

Guest dinky-monkey

shes is neither popular nor pretty ron isnt either... (look at the first page whats the definition/requirements to be "Net idol")

seriously u can meet hundreds of those kids here in germany

I'm Viet born and living in Germany and I don't think the Viet guys here are as good-looking as Ron.

Ron seriously is just average but most Viet GUYS in Germany are ... below average (or ugly). >.<

Guest Inconnu

^ Maybe the region he lives in has alot of pretty Vietnamese people. =P

NEW/UNSEEN HENY

I dont think she's a new face. She was posted long long long time ago. Doubt

anyone remembers.

3531007336_f9d57c22a5.jpg

3526063514_09b00eb7d9.jpg

3464835306_c95cb524c6.jpg

3464812638_1264b59aff.jpg

3463996307_0854e5bff5.jpg

3463996519_4f619947ca.jpg

3464019719_ba32a98cf4.jpg3464019595_19d667d249.jpg

3464019449_5ba2136958.jpg

3463996845_63f5fb164c.jpg

3463996133_1711d28937.jpg

3407768108_6b7dece042.jpg

3407768602_500b8cbb0a.jpg

2859385807_57c9449a01.jpg

2860212740_b6e4123f44.jpg

3252942068_44eacbc6e2.jpg

2756540867_d597a1c6c3.jpg

2756541851_0f271b5102.jpg

This is random but... her little brother (or little sister? LOL) is too adorable not to post. XD

3252942076_25d916658d.jpg

Guest GiRlli3

^ she's really pretty I like her <3

and her lil brother [or sis ^^ cuz my lil sis used to look like a boy] is soooo cute~

Kelly looks really good with Tim

Guest Swtess

I like the first pic of Heny. She's cute.

Keiryu, many people here have voiced that they disliked carrot and Ron, so can you please just stop with their updates. If you like them so much then go enjoy them with those people that do.

You know, I miss Linh. Does she not update no more?

Guest EnVogue

I'm Viet born and living in Germany and I don't think the Viet guys here are as good-looking as Ron.

Ron seriously is just average but most Viet GUYS in Germany are ... below average (or ugly). >.<

hm

who are you?/where do u live

do u go to asian parties?

how many viets do u know...

it could be that u only know ugly viets but that doesnt mean that there are ONLY ugly boys/girls here...

B/c according to vtv4 we got the most viets in whole europe here...and the chance that there r goodlooking viets is quite high..right? ^^

and heny is really pretty!

ii like her

some new pictures of bear?

Guest Inconnu

You know, I miss Linh. Does she not update no more?

Nope... not at all. She doesnt update her blog... BUT... I think she recently got married.

She's only 18 too. x___X.

Guest truffles14

hey this is kindof random, but yall should all sign this petition to free Le Cong Dinh, a prominent rights lawyer recently arrested in vietnam.

oh and Cherry/Anh Dao will be in Trinh Thang Binh's new music video called ngay em di. his album just came out so I dont think the video's up yet. but here's a behind the scenes, you can see her at about 1:38.

sam, kelly, chan thanh san, yumi, van navy & gia doan down.... just a few more to go and all our net idols will be in music videos. hahah hope edison joins this bandwagon

Guest tiffanylove

oh cherry has those smiling eyes :X i love her face expression at 1:50 in the "behind the scene"

she looks so pretty in the mv :X

Guest ~.Linh.~

I know two good looking guys xD

i don't think you guys should generalize viets in germany. there always are pretty and not so pretty people^^°

Heny is really pretty! and her little bro/sis is adorable <333 reminds me of my lil bro xD

------

And no no to Ron and Carrot...in my opinion.

I know two good looking guys xD

i don't think you guys should generalize viets in germany. there always are pretty and not so pretty people^^°

Heny is really pretty! and her little bro/sis is adorable <333 reminds me of my lil bro xD

------

And no no to Ron and Carrot...in my opinion.

these viet-german guys aren't that bad..

Archived