☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest nancxy

Michelle/Ricebunny much more attractive now with her long hair.

In her earlier days where she had short hair = average cute.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keiryu40

More pics of Mr Ellen

He has one of the best Asian Hair. I'm gonna use his pic for my next haircut.

489a7396_gon151.jpg

4899801d_gon1.jpg

2007052095da4198daa492bjg1.jpg

489a7354_gon93.jpg

4899693f_gon147.jpg

Guest x`aNNiie.

well to me

"average" isnt really negative

she looks good ...actually she looks like "WOOW"!! too but i wouldnt say that she´s something special...u know what i mean? like there are a lot of pretty girls and there are others who dont look only pretty but also

special...aish ii dun want to offend sb >_< its hard to explaiin....

well let´s say that ricebunny is still hot,beautiful etc. :D ....BUT DUN post this "YO" thing again keiryu someone said that ur carrots friend before ..so dun post any of her pictures either

x))

lol okay?

<_< ...u want to slap us...sorry but can u talk normally to us too? lol

im sorry that ii call ricebunny average but well here in germany there r some viet girls who r more attractive then her

[my opinion]

+she looks too mature so shes just not my type? she is pretty but not that "girlfriend"-type more then a "chi/nuna"

it would be like i call my older sister "HOT!"

can we stop that now O_o ii guess we got it now...

:rolleyes:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pr5jf5.jpg <-- she looks like meo mun on this pic O_O

Average: "Usual or ordinary in kind or character." Of course its not negative because

we're not calling her ugly, but in my opinion she is way above average. Aren't you contradicting

yourself because your saying she's "still hot, beautiful" while your saying that she's nothing special?

If she's nothing special your basically saying she's average.

There are really hot viet girls in Germany? Please post pictures to confirm and prove.

Oh and she's not your type? LOL

Girlfriend type? Does every net idol have to fit that criteria?

And i don't think she actually meant she wanted to slap you. :rolleyes:

I personally love Ricebunny. If you watch her videos for natural makeup

she still looks pretty. How about we go take off Quita's makeup, Meo mun or Mat minor?

I'm not bashing on them, i do like Quita a lot. I'm just saying that the makeup

and costumes in Michelle's photos are what makes her blog active and not boring.

does ricebunny even speak viet?

:huh: What is that implying?

Guest CHOCmiint

if you think michelle phan isn't pretty enough to be posted in here, then don't look at her pics :huh:

now can anyone answer my question? how old is edison hehe?

Guest .moony.

More pics of Mr Ellen

He has one of the best Asian Hair. I'm gonna use his pic for my next haircut.

Wow he's...beautiful! sorry to use this word but I don't know how to describe him. not exactly hot but a mixture of cute and handsome with nice hair. He's probably younger than me though, probably 9x...

Can we stop the argument about Michelle (ricebunny?)..lol? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you like her, post her pictures. If you don't like her, then ignore the pictures..like just skip through it like me. Or to make everyone happy, we can just post her artistic pictures cuz I think everyone likes/enjoy looking at those pics.

We have different standards of beauty so it's pointless to insult each other because they don't feel the same way.

On another note, I think Chan Than Son is getting too buff x.x I like his skinny body better. x.x

Guest EnVogue

Average: "Usual or ordinary in kind or character." Of course its not negative because

we're not calling her ugly, but in my opinion she is way above average. Aren't you contradicting

yourself because your saying she's "still hot, beautiful" while your saying that she's nothing special?

If she's nothing special your basically saying she's average.

There are really hot viet girls in Germany? Please post pictures to confirm and prove.

Oh and she's not your type? LOL

Girlfriend type? Does every net idol have to fit that criteria?

And i don't think she actually meant she wanted to slap you. :rolleyes:

I personally love Ricebunny. If you watch her videos for natural makeup

she still looks pretty. How about we go take off Quita's makeup, Meo mun or Mat minor?

I'm not bashing on them, i do like Quita a lot. I'm just saying that the makeup

and costumes in Michelle's photos are what makes her blog active and not boring.

:huh: What is that implying?

@x`aNNiie.

aiish *sigh*

if u really want to see and stalk my friends go and ask them (asiancy.de)

i wont post any pictures of my friends without permission im sorry

just to clarify this...i just tried to calm u all down

cuz i didnt want some drama anymore

she is pretty,beautiful,sexy,i love her,i want to marry her,i cant live without her....is that what u want to hear?

fine i said it :D:D

thats why ii just sum up the thiings about ricebunny

sorry for confusing

and ii dun really want to talk about her anymore okay?

just lemme say this germany got a lot of viets...

(i think in europe 1st france,2nd germany 3rd CZ ->thats what ii guess if u know something feel free to tell me)

and yeah i guess u´ve never been here before or even seen the asian community here at least the most of us ARE able to speak vietnamese ...but theres another topic...

~gets alrdy tiired from typing xD~

@all

in the beginning it was funny to discuss and talk with u all but now its getting boring and kinda stupid

okay now everybody got their own opinion right?

then leave them alone i mean "carrot" for example some people seem to like her others not..no who cares?

just dun post her anymore...or mat minor? i personally really like her

someothers hate her...who cares? ii won´t change my opinion just because 100000000 (exaggerate)

users r telling me that he/she is ugly

^^

arrasso?

fine ii go make sushii now

peace

Guest Inconnu

Calling someone average is definitely not what I really call an insult.

Some people have different taste... its only not allowed on here to

bash a net idol because they do have fans on here and you have to

respect that. We've had some trolls in the past that loves to do that

*coughs*, especially getting to the point where they start insulting

the members in this thread calling them stupid. That's where you cross

the line.

EnVogue did nothing wrong. He's entitled to his opinions. I didn't see

him bash Michelle or anything so its fine.

how old is edison hehe?

He's around 17... or 19?

Guest GiRlli3

Mr. Ellen is soooo cute!! man!~ Love him! n___n

more pictures please!

Im going to Vietnam this summer... hope I'll meet some hot guys

[oh yeah maybe you guy should change the topic title to Vietnamese Hot Boys/Girls cuz that what they call them in Vietnam]

Guest truffles14

I really hate it when Vietnamese people throw in unnecessary Korean/Chinese/Japanese words. "Arrasso?", "aishh?"... identity crisis much?

anyway

Edison

s2zbig.jpg

I really like that picture for some reason. He looks like a Cullen.

and yea ^, In Vietnam "hotboys" and "hotgirls" are the net idol equivalent. At first I was like uh, that sounds funny, but that's really like the "official phrase".

Guest Nynna

I really hate it when Vietnamese people throw in unnecessary Korean/Chinese/Japanese words. "Arrasso?", "aishh?"... identity crisis much?

anyway

Edison

I really like that picture for some reason. He looks like a Cullen.

and yea ^, In Vietnam "hotboys" and "hotgirls" are the net idol equivalent. At first I was like uh, that sounds funny, but that's really like the "official phrase".

omg he's hot o-o haha. I'm asking my cousins about these "hotboys/hotgirls" when I go to Saigon next month. it will probably be rare to find one since not many people in vietnam can afford nice clothes like the ones in this thread.

yeah i hate it too when people throw in unnecessary words like "aish." and etc. it's sort of like when anime fans say things like "baka" or "gomenesai TT-TT..."

Mr. Ellen is soooo cute!! man!~ Love him! n___n

more pictures please!

[oh yeah maybe you guy should change the topic title to Vietnamese Hot Boys/Girls cuz that what they call them in Vietnam]

They really call them hot boys/girls? *imagines the word "hot boy" in a vietnamese accent* hahaha.

Guest x`aNNiie.

@x`aNNiie.

aiish *sigh*

if u really want to see and stalk my friends go and ask them (asiancy.de)

i wont post any pictures of my friends without permission im sorry

just to clarify this...i just tried to calm u all down

cuz i didnt want some drama anymore

she is pretty,beautiful,sexy,i love her,i want to marry her,i cant live without her....is that what u want to hear?

fine i said it :D:D

thats why ii just sum up the thiings about ricebunny

sorry for confusing

and ii dun really want to talk about her anymore okay?

just lemme say this germany got a lot of viets...

(i think in europe 1st france,2nd germany 3rd CZ ->thats what ii guess if u know something feel free to tell me)

and yeah i guess u´ve never been here before or even seen the asian community here at least the most of us ARE able to speak vietnamese ...but theres another topic...

~gets alrdy tiired from typing xD~

It's okay, i didn't need you to go that far. :mellow: LOL. Like inconnu said, you were not bashing on her. It was just what you said in your post from before that confused me because you were saying different things about her looks at the same time which made no sense to me. And the only reason i quoted the person that asked if she can even speak Viet is because does it make a real difference if she can't? She's still Vietnamese if she doesn't. The title of the thread: Vietnamese Net Idol. She is Vietnamese and a Net Idol. Simple as that. I know for a fact that not many people in my area can speak Vietnamese and I'm one of the ones that can, but that does not change my Viet friends if they can speak it or not.

It's ok, pm'd you. It's over. ;)

Guest keiryu40

LOL fashion in Vietnam is weird a lot of times. Some wear layers of clothes when it's hot hahahaha. A lot of them have fob fashion like the kpop and taiwanese pop stars. Most of the young girls tend to go for round bangs or a mushroom shaped hair.

More Pics of mr. Ellen. Mom's Viet and dad is Chinese. He lives in China. He speaks fluent Viet and Chinese. Anh nay la nguoi viet also ;)

2700166109_4f919e2338.jpg

489d1a67_gon230.jpg

58cba77b08d6588cf809cca273197c5b.jpg

Guest PoooBear

What a small world :lol:

I found out that my best friend from high school goes to the same college (Ringling) as Michelle Phan.

I didn't know this till my friend came home and told me, apparently, she has also hung out with her.

It's weird cause she's like my make-up idol...

Guest xboleex

Go to Diamond , Parkson , Mega Star Cineplex , Gloria Jean's Coffee , u'll meet them :) lolz

yeah ~in VN , we call Hot Boys/Hot Girls . most of ppl . When somebody call Net Idol ,they think its so weird :)

i saw alots ppl try so hard to be cute , Gruhhz . i dont like them

Archived