☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why you don't think Michelle is not attractive and looks average. She is one of the top viet net idols on the internet. You have to admit she's not boring and is very artistic.

She's gorgeous.

http://x08.xanga.com/3e4f242657532242429349/m192005827.jpg

http://x35.xanga.com/236f032737c31242430446/m192006815.jpg

http://xff.xanga.com/c3af042b43d30242429681/m192006123.jpg

http://x6f.xanga.com/18af372739033242430569/m192006922.jpg

*nosebleeds*

ahhh she looks very pretty in those pics :)

Guest iitzjesss

well i mean if you compared ricebunny to quita...you have to admit ricebunny is pretty average looking compared to quita :P

Guest EnVogue

^

^

^

wth is this -___-....

well ricebunny looks average but well i still love her!!!

ii dun mind to have a gf looking like her xD

that would be still awesome hahaha

Guest LizzieBee

At first, I didn't think Ricebunny is pretty, but she starts to grow on me. Now I think she's cute. :)

Guest Inconnu

Sheesh, if you call RiceBunny average, you better look like

Megan Fox or like a Victoria Secret model or something to call

Michelle Phan average...

Guest randombeautyqueen

ahahahhah i was thinkinh the same thing too. seriously..wth is that <_<

Ricebunny is cute..she is not like omg... like quita or anything.

Sorry but you cannot compare the two. They have 2 different looks. Quita has more feminine features, what makes her pretty and doll like. Michelle's features are more masculine, which makes her sexy. I showed my guy friends both Quita and Michelle. All the guys think Quita is pretty, but they all say Michelle has a more sensual look that they love. Either way, they're both very pretty people, and we should be proud that they are Vietnamese. It shows how Vietnamese people can look beautiful on all aspect.

Guest EnVogue

well to me

"average" isnt really negative

she looks good ...actually she looks like "WOOW"!! too but i wouldnt say that she´s something special...u know what i mean? like there are a lot of pretty girls and there are others who dont look only pretty but also

special...aish ii dun want to offend sb >_< its hard to explaiin....

well let´s say that ricebunny is still hot,beautiful etc. :D....BUT DUN post this "YO" thing again keiryu someone said that ur carrots friend before ..so dun post any of her pictures either

x))

Guest chocopocky

Omg.. I should slap every single of yall who be saying that Michelle looks average up side down silly? You're freaking kidding me.. she's freaking gorgeous!!

Guest keiryu40

lol michelle phan not attractive she's just cute. she's not pretty but she's getting so many subscribers on her channel

Guest .moony.

^ hmmsies,

i guess so

but mainly because of the loads of makeup and costume she adorns...other than that she's just an average jane

Agreed. I like her Lady Gaga pictures but gotta say without the loads of makeup and costume she has, she's quite average. Well you can say she's a little pretty but nothing to be called beautiful. Of course she's still famous because she has other interesting things going on like her tutorial.

Guest EnVogue

Omg.. I should slap every single of yall who be saying that Michelle looks average up side down silly? You're freaking kidding me.. she's freaking gorgeous!!

lol okay?

<_<...u want to slap us...sorry but can u talk normally to us too? lol

im sorry that ii call ricebunny average but well here in germany there r some viet girls who r more attractive then her

[my opinion]

+she looks too mature so shes just not my type? she is pretty but not that "girlfriend"-type more then a "chi/nuna"

it would be like i call my older sister "HOT!"

can we stop that now O_o ii guess we got it now...

:rolleyes:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pr5jf5.jpg <-- she looks like meo mun on this pic O_O

Guest Swtess

To be fair, before she posted up all those makeup tutorials on youtubes and whatnot and just only had a blog, not many people cared and even called her average. She was posted on here in the early days and a lot of people said that she's just cute or average looking and no one wanted to see more of her

I like it better when she doesn't try to pose all cute.

Archived