☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guys STOP feeding the troll

Everyone is allowed to post their opinions on people, it's not like we don't do any different. We judge hotmonkeys ideals of "real" beauty as whack, while she/he judges our ideals as liking "anime looking," "fake," "photoshopped," surgery filled" pictures and people as whack.

However I do feel somewhat offended by hotmonkeys generalizations of net idols all being fake. How would you know if all of them look different from pictures as from what they do in real life?

and what the hell is this?

and midu ... OMG where do i begin of how annoying she looks???

do you know how annoying you are?

oops, fed the troll

---

you did not just post me inconnu!*, --"

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotmonkey

hey i am not a net idol so if i am annoying no one will knows but midus is a so call net idol so if she is annoying then it is a big deal B)

Guest Inconnu

^ LOL, ummm. I dont think I'm the only one who sees your negativity.

If anyone thought I was being negative, I'm sure I'd be the one people

are arguing against. I think you're the only one doing so. :P

And these are not hate comments? :lol::lol: Gosh, I love you<3 You just make

me giggle with every post.

people here have no idea about beauty and what it means ... it is hilarious

and yet they go all crazy over UGLY people with photoshopped pictures and plastic surgery .... :lol:

lol they drool over some gay a$$ looking dude with fake anime hair

honey i rarely go into this thread anymore ... LMAO ...and when i do ... what do i see?? some cheap imitation from anime characters lol

lmao listen little girl don;t talk to me like that if u don;t want me to talk crap about u and the people that u posted ...

OKAY, no more feeding the troll. PROMISE.

you did not just post me inconnu!*, --"

:mellow: ........

:phew::phew::phew:

Guest hotmonkey

hotmonkey is so rude.... pplz she posted arnt even gudlooking!!

but still miles ahead of these so call net idol

compare them in real life

LMAO

epic failure B)

Guest Inconnu

So does anyone know how often mods come around give out warnings?? =D

So truffles14, talk more about this Full House thing. Is Minh Hang

playing SHG's role?

Guest Inconnu

^ Isn't Pesam only like... 17? O__O

Dang I'm surprised her parents let her take those shoots.

TTS has a nice body I must say.

Guest hotmonkey

lmao why would mod give me warning when i did nothing wrong lol

let me reminds u that it was U

inconnu!* that was tight in your pants when i made a "negative" comments about your so call net idol

lol let me remind u that u were the one to initiate this argument ... if u do not care about my comment then u should have just ignored it ... and also some soompi members here agrees with my post B)

i even got pms saying that u like to attack people because of their difference in opinion :rolleyes:

Guest truffles14

^it's ok , argument's over. drop it.

and sadly yes, minh hang will play song hye kyo's role.

i didn't know sam was only 17... that's surprising. but it's for a charity fund so lo..l imagine her going "mother may i pose nude for some pictures? it's for a good cause"

Guest Inconnu

^ LOL Charity fund? O__O WHAT? That?!

.............. so what funding is that going to?

lmao why would mod give me warning when i did nothing wrong lol

let me reminds u that it was U

inconnu!* that was tight in your pants when i made a "negative" comments about your so call net idol

lol let me remind u that u were the one to initiate this argument ... if u do not care about my comment then u should have just ignored it ... and also some soompi members here agrees with my post B)

i even got pms saying that u like to attack people because of their difference in opinion :rolleyes:

;) It's okay, I think I know who pmed you. And I could careless. LOL.

Guest truffles14

^ God knows.

but i've noticed charity funds are big on nudity.

there's that hong kong photobook promoting help for tsunami victims or something that minh tri and my linh was in called "superstars" where it had like 300 celebrities half naked, some WERE even naked ...

and then like alot of the cancer & animal campaigns are also promoted with nudity. it's strange.

Guest p1nchmycheeks

What can I say...

I really really hope they don't make the Viet version of Full House.

Maybe I should put more hope in my country's entertainment :D

But "Giai cuu than chet" was a failure. Minh Hang got a lot of anti fans too. Along with her sexy pictures floating around recently. :mellow:

and omgsh, hotmonkey, you're upset with something in your life and you find this thread to initiate the fighting for fun do you?

so you say these net idols don't look like that in real life and only yours are.

then let me tell you. I saw Meo Mun at my school (she majors in Biology at UCI too) and she looks exactly like that ok?

and Ricebunny or Quita has non-psed pictures compared to yours *ugh*

and yours might look pretty but they're not net idols and if most of the people don't show interest in looking their pics again, then they're qualified yet.

Guest ~JustAnna~

Do you think minh hang puts on an accent? because when i here her speaking, she sounds really cute and innocent, but when she sings her voice is so deep. Or maybe its just me... it just sounds so different.

Guest jaked

... Really? Three pages worth of arguing? Not cool.

So I can officially say that TTS has lost all his appeal to me. He has his angles, but something's just off about him.

Now Andy on the otherhand...

Guest Inconnu

Do you think minh hang puts on an accent? because when i here her speaking, she sounds really cute and innocent, but when she sings her voice is so deep. Or maybe its just me... it just sounds so different.

No, I understand what you are talking about. And yeah, she definitely does

put on a cutesy voice... :mellow: It kinda bugs me, but meh...

I wonder how Full House will turn out.

Who's playing the role of Young-Jae truffles14?

So I can officially say that TTS has lost all his appeal to me. He has his angles, but something's just off about him.

Haha, dont be so down. I know that there is another thread saying

about his plastic surgery, but seriously, its not like he got as much

done as Hyori and yet shes still like the mama mia of Korea.

Guest jaked

^ Heh, I have no problem with the surgery. I personally wouldn't do it because that would just be feeding into all sorts of insecurities. But you know how when you first glance at someone and you think they're beautiful, but after seeing them a lot, they just don't have the same effect anymore? That's how I feel about TTS. I still like Andy, though, because of his style.

Archived