Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

HELLO EVERYONE!

Its been so long! Things have really been quite toxic at my end... :sweatingbullets: But I haven't forgotten about our YJH!

I just want to share my happiness... I now have a copy of EOE! :D Yey! I can finally watch it! Better late than never right? ;) (I was sad to know though that LDH left the drama already)

Thanks much for the photos! Heart them all! :D

Have a Good Week ahead to ALL! :)

HELLO EVERYONE!

Its been so long! Things have really been quite toxic at my end... :sweatingbullets: But I haven't forgotten about our YJH!

I just want to share my happiness... I now have a copy of EOE! :D Yey! I can finally watch it! Better late than never right? ;) (I was sad to know though that LDH left the drama already)

Thanks much for the photos! Heart them all! :D

Have a Good Week ahead to ALL! :)

Hi ny2002 - I do envy you that you already have a DVD copy of this drama. But wondering if is this now available this early? I also want to have my own copy later. I'm not into a very long drama but since SSH & YJH are in it, I've no choice but to wait for it. :lol::)

hi ny2002 & wilenette, nice to see both of you here again :)

eoe is getting more interesting after the birth revelation & tonight eps DW will find out the truth

more pic

1232293835_200901190001507445287701.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest Mariposa28

lilcrash thanks dear for the pics,^^

melyssa love that pic, soo funny, thanks for sharing the BTS pics too :)

denzai hello dear, thanks for the pic,

ny2002 already a DVD is out? you're lucky, i want a copy too, :D

willenette anyo, glad to see you here chingu ^^

on today's episode, my god, YCH just told him barely at the "shin tae hwan 's son what are you doing here?" poor donwooka, such a chock,

:tears::tears::tears::tears:

tomorow dong wook will suffer after he discovers the truth, :tears::tears::tears::tears:

EP 41:

5d55314e2c3a78d4d1c86acmi1.jpg

f384b7fd7c433d0809244dcjo4.jpg

a lucky fan :

73127334ep7.jpg

love this pics :wub: :wub:

411vy8.jpg

17710644by5.jpg

credit Baidu

Guest Mariposa28

you're welcome chingu ^^

poor donwooka :tears::tears: such a shock to him, my heart is aching for him

c6acd6caf3eff358f21fe7cbk2.jpg

c37baa18b10e2d1935fa41czl7.jpg

c66c86445f0fcc52500ffe1qb9.gif

caps ep 41

004308fz8.jpg

004309ma7.jpg

004333au7.jpg

004343ac2.jpg

004423tf0.jpg

004437yr3.jpg

004507wo2.jpg

004601to4.jpg

004603oj3.jpg

004618kj4.jpg

004651jr0.jpg

004714si0.jpg

010322es0.jpg

010328ah6.jpg

more caps later ^^

credit luthien PHJ 's thread

My tears are falling just seiing the caps from eps 42, i think i need a box of tissue to watch this eps

I'm so glad a lot of people praising his acting, he is as good as phj at the birth revelation scene..

AWESOME PERFORMANCE BY YJH!!!!!

WOW!!!! i was really glued to the chair because of the intensity that i didn't want to miss his shock and how DW handled it...

i'll repeat what i wrote on EOE's thread...seeing DW's birth revelation was really sharp and painful...super job well done by JHssiiii!!!!!

200901210709211001_1.jpg

HI EVERYONE!

Hi ny2002 - I do envy you that you already have a DVD copy of this drama. But wondering if is this now available this early? I also want to have my own copy later. I'm not into a very long drama but since SSH & YJH are in it, I've no choice but to wait for it. :lol::)

love this pics :wub: :wub:

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/269/411vy8.jpg

Hi Willenette & Mariposa! I got my DVD copy from this site: www.goksdvd.com- my friend recommended it to me and I wasn't disappointed when I ordered an old KDrama series. So far, Vol. I is the one available. If I remember it right, it's the up to Ep. 24. :)

Mariposa, I heart those pics too! CUTIE! :D

Guest luthien

Reposting my favorite scene of YJH in ep 41

Episode 41

YCH and Junja meeting DW in front of his office:

00-34-06.jpg

00-34-19.jpg

00-34-24.jpg

00-34-38.jpg

00-34-51.jpg

00-35-09.jpg

00-35-11.jpg

00-35-14.jpg

00-35-21.jpg

00-35-23.jpg

00-35-27.jpg

00-35-43.jpg

00-35-52.jpg

00-36-04.jpg

00-36-38.jpg

00-36-44.jpg

00-36-50.jpg

00-36-57.jpg

00-37-02.jpg

00-37-04.jpg

00-37-09.jpg

00-37-13.jpg

00-37-22.jpg

I don't know what they said here cos the translations we have in our thread is mostly on Mh/JH... but I love how YCH was looking from afar, seeing DW run down the stairs and towards her... makes me feel like she can't believe this boy is not related to her by blood... she doesn't want to believe. Did she go there wanting to tell him the truth? But when she saw his face, she couldn't... The face that she made, made me think she's telling herself, "This is my son.." wanting to forget the truth that was just revealed. Sorry.. just rambling.. maybe I'll have a different opinion once I know what was said...gotta love their acting alone here...

YJH rocked ep 42!!!! Wanna see so much more of YJH... DW and MH should have a final face off to settle everything.

HI EVERYONE!

Hi Willenette & Mariposa! I got my DVD copy from this site: www.goksdvd.com- my friend recommended it to me and I wasn't disappointed when I ordered an old KDrama series. So far, Vol. I is the one available. If I remember it right, it's the up to Ep. 24. :)

Hi ny2002 - thanks for the reply. Oh, I see, so, it's not a complete one since this drama is very long , huh? Also, thanks for sharing here the link where you got it. I think there will be a Vol. 2 coming soon. I really want to have my own DVD copy since this drama is SSH comeback drama after release from the MS & YJH comeback, too after Sad Sonata. This series has high expectations knowing the actors that were casted. And first time that SSH & YJH working together. They're awesome actors! :lol::)

lilcrash thanks dear for the pics,^^

melyssa love that pic, soo funny, thanks for sharing the BTS pics too :)

denzai hello dear, thanks for the pic,

willenette anyo, glad to see you here chingu ^^

Hi mariposa - I regularly visit this thread. I like YJH. Besides, he's under the management company of RAIN, J. Tune Entertainment. I know you like him, too because I always see you here posting. Wow, I like that back view photo of him you posted, huh? :lol::)

Guest thienly

I agree that YJH rocks in ep 42, I hope the writer wont make him bad....he is so pitiful,...I felt so bad watch him standing in the middle of the street ..shouting at the passer cars....he wants to kill himself....nothing is more pitiful....

Guest Mariposa28

HI EVERYONE!

thanks for the link dear :) 24 episodes, that's great, you got a good friend

glad you liked those pics ^^

Hi ny2002 - thanks for the reply. Oh, I see, so, it's not a complete one since this drama is very long , huh? Also, thanks for sharing here the link where you got it. I think there will be a Vol. 2 coming soon. I really want to have my own DVD copy since this drama is SSH comeback drama after release from the MS & YJH comeback, too after Sad Sonata. This series has high expectations knowing the actors that were casted. And first time that SSH & YJH working together. They're awesome actors! :lol::)

Hi mariposa - I regularly visit this thread. I like YJH. Besides, he's under the management company of RAIN, J. Tune Entertainment. I know you like him, too because I always see you here posting. Wow, I like that back view photo of him you posted, huh? :lol::)

hello chingu, *hug* you like YJH too, that's great, ^^

ahh glad someone pointed at that gorgeous back, :lol::w00t:

I agree that YJH rocks in ep 42, I hope the writer wont make him bad....he is so pitiful,...I felt so bad watch him standing in the middle of the street ..shouting at the passer cars....he wants to kill himself....nothing is more pitiful....

yee i watched the episode live but the connexion was bad, i didn't catch this scene, poor dongwooka, it's heartbreaking pics, thanks to luthien for posting them here,

im hoping the writer wont turn him bad, but we'll have to wait and see the developement of the story, maybe by jealousy, that he'll turn bad, but im wishing no no no no, i don't want him to suffer more, :tears::tears:

HI EVERYONE!

hello chingu, *hug* you like YJH too, that's great, ^^

ahh glad someone pointed at that gorgeous back, :lol::w00t:

yee i watched the episode live but the connexion was bad, i didn't catch this scene, poor dongwooka, it's heartbreaking pics,

im hoping the writer wont turn him bad, but we'll have to wait and see the developement of the story, maybe by jealousy, that he'll turn bad, but im wishing no no no no, i don't want him to suffer more, :tears::tears:

thanks luthien for posting those caps ^^

can't wait for the subs in viiki to come out for this espisode,

Just want to say YJH was so awesome in episode 42 !!!! I am curious ..did he receive a lot of comment also in the korean boards ? Man ..I swear his best performance ever in all the EOE epi ( the rest was also good but this epi 42 is THE ONE ) . He deserves the award given to him .

hi mekeo, welcome to this thread :)

he really deserve the compliment for his acting, he must be prepared a lot & work hard for that scene

i'm curious also whether korean fans praising his acting in eps 42, but surely he make eoe rating stabil because bof is a strong competitor

from PHJ thread

youtube link, happy new year greeting

New Year Greetings by cast of EOE released by iMBC EOE website

Credit: feenywu@Youtube.tw

HI EVERYONE!

You're welcome Willenette. Same here! The 1st time I saw the trailer of the series I was like "I must have a copy!" Aside from the fact that YJH is in it! Hehehe. And ya, when I asked about it, they said it will come out by "batches" hence Vol. 1 first. :) BTW, I think we already "met" before... at KSW's forum? Hope I got that right. :)

Hi Mariposa! Ya, it was actually my chingu who introduced me to the Hallyu fever not so long ago (I'm such a late bloomer! Hahaha) and I've been hooked! :lol: You're welcome too. :)

HI EVERYONE!

You're welcome Willenette. Same here! The 1st time I saw the trailer of the series I was like "I must have a copy!" Aside from the fact that YJH is in it! Hehehe. And ya, when I asked about it, they said it will come out by "batches" hence Vol. 1 first. :) BTW, I think we already "met" before... at KSW's forum? Hope I got that right. :)

Hi Mariposa! Ya, it was actually my chingu who introduced me to the Hallyu fever not so long ago (I'm such a late bloomer! Hahaha) and I've been hooked! :lol: You're welcome too. :)

Hi ny2002 - ye, I think I saw you posting in KSW thread. So nice to meet you here. You must have liked YJH so much, huh? Good to know because I like him, too. I'm sure the Vol. 2 is coming soon since the drama is about to end or has it ended already? This drama surely deserves a high-rating. Now, you're hooked with K-stuffs, huh? And it won't end from there but would go on & on.......... :lol::)

hi mekeo, welcome to this thread :)

he really deserve the compliment for his acting, he must be prepared a lot & work hard for that scene

i'm curious also whether korean fans praising his acting in eps 42, but surely he make eoe rating stabil because bof is a strong competitor

from PHJ thread

youtube link, happy new year greeting

New Year Greetings by cast of EOE released by iMBC EOE website

Credit: feenywu@Youtube.tw

Hi denzai - thanks for sharing the video. YJH is surely a great actor. He deserves the praises & compliments he could get from all the works he had done. :lol::)