Yeon Jung-Hoon 연정훈

ay_link

Guest denzai

@smallfly i don't think they will release picture since as we know they do it on purpose to dismissed rumour but this time for real
maybe because YJH has less screentime lately so he has time for vacation :D
maybe it's just short trip since japan near to korea
i understand now why he left top gear coz he doesn't want to miss a time with his lovely wife :\">

Guest smallfly

@denzai: It must be for that reason. Cars are not equal to his precious HGI, right? :)) Wow, lucky her :-< As a woman, I really envy her. Really.

Anyway, a friend of mine just started watching ISYG a few days ago (after I had been trying really hard to convince her of enjoying it :-B) and the first thing she yelled at me was how handsome YJH is :)) What a big success since she kept complaining all the time why I'm still fond of a actor that much once he's married =)) After hearing her confession, I just wanted to run all the way to her place and shouted: "TOLD YAAAA" :))

@haylie: Then you're at least 4 years younger than me ;)) Though I'm not that old to say this, I have to admit that I really miss the days when I had to wear the school uniform, sitting through 5 lessons a day and taking serious exams every semester :-< Sometimes I just realise life's rushing faster than a man can imagine. Like, it has been 8 years since I first heard of YJH =)) Unbelievable.

Guest denzai

@smallfly i never thought we are the same loyal fans of YJH coz i've been known him for 8 years also :-bd
i like him after watching daddy long legs coz at the time i'm fans of ha ji won after watching memories in bali so i search all her movie, at first i see YJH i find that his face just average unlike her other co star but soon u can find his charm :x 

@smallfly I have to take two serious exams/ semester :| My school is famous for its teaching qualities, it was very tiring to be a student in such school. Although i hate it, i still don't want it to end. What a dilemma.

My friend was also like that when i finally get her to watch VP >:D< She talked about him all day, even crazier than me =))

Guest smallfly

@denzai: My first encounter was the drama Sad Love Story. I cried a river since it was so sad for his character in the drama. I even despised Kim Hee Sun and Kwon Sang Woo though the reason I got to see it was Kim Hee Sun. After that melody, my fondness for Kim Hee Sun was below zero :))

About Daddy Long Legs, I just watched it not long ago. And I, again, cried a river :)) There was a moment in the film when the truth was revealed, and his character stood far away watching HJW's character walk by. I almost got fainted seeing that. A heartbroken hit :(

@haylie: Am I right when saying that your school is Tran Phu high school? It's the only school in HP that I know since its reputation is always on the list :D

One of my classmate in university is from HP, too and gosh, her academic achievement is good.

Guest denzai

@haylie you should ask your friends to join our blabbering in here :D

@smallfly i disappoint too in the end after all he's done he still can get her even after KSW dead #-o
u can see in last night eps YJH has only 10 minute screentime that's why he has time for vacation [-(
idk if i should happy or angry about that #-o

image.png

cr DCgal

Guest smallfly

@denzai: It's fine for me, his shorter screen time :))

It's just temporary, don't worry too much. Plus, it means that he can have more time for his family, which I think is the most desirable now in every actor's life. Bless both YJH and HGI :x

Guest denzai

@smallfly i'm so overjoy when i heard he will be the lead at main channel MBC after 3 years & i really wish he will shine & got his popularity that he deserve but i guess he has bad luck with drama only VP that make him shine #-o
I think he never be able to match hgi popularity :(
i don't want people to under estimate him anymore that he's not deserve of HGI even call him 3rd rate actor :((

image.png

@smallfly Yes, i am. My school is that well-known?<div>@denzai Don't pay attention to those nasty comments. They were just being jealous. Who are they to have the rights to judge whether YJH deserved HGI or not? Are they her parents? I think not. Because they have no rights, they can only bad-mouth to satisfy their jealousy/hatred. It's somewhat pathetic.</div><div>I first saw him in EOE. His acting impressed me, made me cry although i had never shed tears while watching dramas before (no matter how sad and sorrow the situations were. I was very proud of it. Since then, i became his fan. My obsession about him just got worse after VP</div><div>I only watched Sad love story once in fast forward mode. 20 eps in 3hr because it's not my type but i still felt bad for his character.</div>

Guest smallfly

@haylie: totally agree with you about "the right" to judge a marriage when it has nothing to do with you. 

And, each province often has its own most notable candidate, right ;)) It's easy to understand your school's popularity. For me, I've known most of the names through the program Way to Olympia Peak :))

@denzai: dear, please don't worry too much about YJH's career :D I think he has achieved certain success during all those years although the fruit may not be perfect. What matters here is not how the others judge his life or profession but how he himself thinks of it. I cannot read his mind but since he always bear the brightest smile on earth with such self-esteem and satisfaction, I can tell he's happy with everything he has expericenced :x.

Maybe some people, like us fans, think that the most important thing to an actor is the recognition from both the public and experts. But maybe to YJH, it's not a big deal. What he wants may be just a hard-working career and some spare time being with his family. Well, who knows? So, just relaxed.

Plus, I have never heard of any criticism of YJH's acting skill. It may not be on top but it's always considered natural and heart-warming. Besides, when it comes to acting skill, HGI is not that great compared to her hubby :))  It's just a matter of fact. But it doesn't seem to bother those two so much since they always try their best to improve themselves to dedicate more, so why should it bother us? B-) 

Guest denzai

@smallfly actually i saw some people criticism his acting though, even his MCing skill at top gear but not so harsh compare to HGI if you know dahee fanel's blog she always critisize YJH acting skill when talking about drama that YJH starring in
honestly YJH acting still lack in many area but he does improve

seems like baidu fans as frustated as me with YJH less screentime they said it's better if yjh shoot vp3 than starring in ISYG & called the writer crazy #-o

i hope his vacation to japan not because he's frustated with the writer too so he need vacation to cooling down :(

@denzai I saw a lot of comments critisize YJH, but if it's not a big problem to him then we shouldn't care so much about it. I've just read some of the article on the blog you mentioned, and it seems to me that the blogger held grudge against YJH. That's why no matter how good he was and has improved, she or he (don't know the blogger's gender) just couldn't and won't see it. And the writing style, i find it very mean towards everything didn't/ doesn't go her way. So don't be bother. YJH's acting is awkard sometimes, i admit but he still be able to capture the audience's heart, that's what matter. What's the point with having great acting ability but it can't help you get closer to the audience?And it's ok if he got criticism. You can't satisfy everyone. Some may like his acting. Some doesn't. That's how life is. It's just like food. Many people love spicy while others don't. 

Guest smallfly

@denzai: Wow, I'm kinda ignorant of all the criticism about YJH :| I should reconsider myself whether I'm a true fan of him or not :((

To be frank, his acting may not be various but I always sense his authenticity in every drama or film, and I'm satisfied with that no matter how others may talk about him. Love is blind anyway :))

This just reminds me of a similar case.That is: I've loved Sherlock by Benedict Cumberbatch so much. On the other hand, my friend seems to adore Sherlock by Johnny Lee Miller (Elemantary) more though she also really likes Benedict's Sherlock. She blabbers about Miller's Sherlock all the time around me until one day, she asks: Why wouldn't you feel like giving it a try? It's really worth-watching. And I reply to her: I don't know, maybe because I believe Benedict's Sherlock is the best so much that I don't need to see any other similar ones just to make a comparison.

Well, when I think of it now, the above story is not that really a similar case to  YJH's :)) But still, what I'm trying to say is that your point of view is what matters. I believe YJH's doing just very fine, and I know I will support that till the end of my life :D

And about the other thing you've mentioned, I think it's so unprofessional if he goes abroad just because he's frustrated with the writer. I really hope his real reason is not about an immature anger. I think he, as an actor, knows that whatever the writer plans to build-up the script is always for the sake of their co-operated project though sometimes the results may not come as greatly as expected. Any actor should bear this in his mind and I believe YJH understands this, too. If an actor is opposed to the staff in this way, it's only him who gets hurt. 

For instance, look at Han Ye Seul's case. She once dropped the drama Spy Myungwol, which also starred Eric (Shinhwa), because she couldn't stand with the working pressure. Though many people were sympathised with her, there was still an undeniable fact that she had left the whole staff confused and destroyed any bright provision of the rest of project. It's a precious lesson of being professional  for any actors in their career. Many have made mistakes like that, but I know YJH will not be one of them :D    

It's just a trip, and I hope he'll enjoy himself as much as possible :x

Guest denzai

@smallfly i never watch sherlock :D
idk if i should happy or upset with ISYG ratings finally break 20% #-o

old bts
always seeing texting whenever he had time :D

DSC02388.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02392.jpg
DSC02395.jpg

cr blog naver

Guest smallfly

@denzai: You should try BBC's Sherlock if you can spare some time :D It's phenomenal and perfect like a new found diamond mine 8-> About the pictures, I notice the same thing, too  :-O  As if we were connected in mind :))HGI also often texts alot when she has some free time. And she says these messages are for her hubby. Awww, these two are so sweet :(

@smallfly I love Sherlock, totally my favorite just after CSI. Wow, we have so many thing in common. Haven't watch Elementary yet but i'd like to try when i have time :( YJH and HGI are like lovers, not husband and wife :)) It's hard to believe that they are already married for 8 years. With all the texting like that, their phone bills must be huge :)) @denzai ISYG still have 22 episodes left, it's not too late for the rating to increase as long as it is finely executed. So be happy, don't be upset :D For me, i can feel happy only when the writer stop dragging the story, it's boring and tiring. Oh, and bring YN back. Only than can the loveline between HS and MHee develope.

Guest denzai

@smallfly actually i don't like investigation series, i only watch VP for yjh ;;)
since i like korean drama i never watch korean series anymore
about that pic it could be he's playing game :))

@haylie i just hate it all korean news talking about the youngest couple & said that the ratings increase because of them [-(

@denzai I can understand how they came to that conclusion. Because all ep28 is just about the youngest couple, even HS and MHee scene is about that couple :-L Now i have one more reason to eagerly wait for the youngest couple story come to an end- have more room for HS-MHee. Their story has been going nowhere in the past episodes while HT-MHyun is boring. I never liked them and i still am.About what written in the fences in the HS-MHee bridge scene, i think it's mean: Do you dream of love? I think that sentence is used to prevent people from jumping off the bridge in attempt to suicide, funny how it's fit HS and MHee's thinking :))