Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Now that I am on episode 54 of BSGS...

Jae Hee is very much like Wannie in CS...

Wannie is more animated and larger than life though... a flamboyant version of Jae Hee! :D

Anyhow, really really getting into BSGS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuzupeach21

Hi everyone!!! :P

I'm a new Kang Ji Hwan's fan and a newbie in this thread.... :lol:

I got caught from "90 Days, Falling in Love Days...". He's such an awesome actor! I haven't see him in other drama yet, but I've seen NGs and MVs of Capital Scandal...Looking great! I'll be sure to check that one out! I'm quite behind of everyone here, but I hope I can catch up hahaha

To think that I've crossed the title "90 Days..." and "Fireworks" so many times before and saw the DVD cover of "Be Strong Geum Soon" countless times but never really watch any of those....gotta be fate when in one of these not-so-busy days, I got to click my mouse on the video of "90 Days..." MV in one of the Super Junior's video page in youtube. :lol: I don't even know how on earth does Super Junior have anything to do with "90 Days..." Anyway, I decided to check it out, then my little memory of the synopsis came about. I've read the synopsis long time ago but never got the time to check it out, as I'm more drawn to Korean singers at that time than to Korean actors. Saying that, I'm actually a big Korean drama fan since Autumn's Fairy Tale, but then I got to like more singers than the actors starting the end of last year. :P

So, Jihwan oppa here is the one who bring me back to like actors. Hahhahaha....He looks a bit mixture of good looking bunch in Korea don't you guys think? Sometimes I can see a bit of Uhm Tae Woong, Jo In Sung, Junjin, and Lee Wan... :w00t:

His facial expressions in "90 Days..." are incredibly enganging and charming. To think that I could easily forgive such a sin behaviour more drawn to love him... :sweatingbullets: I'm so biased lol *gosh, forgive me for forgiving Jiseok’s sin* Even though it's such a heavy drama, I still can keep on smiling when he's doing such a cute facial expression. The kind of pure and innocent child's expression despite of his wrong doing. And, I'm amazed by his crying-sad performance. Geezzz....it's gotta be one of the saddest face ever. Everytime I feel like hugging him and patting him on the head once he starts to cry…. The most heart-breaking part comes at the end, I can't barely let him go. :tears:

Going to find Capital Scandal DVD to be watched after this... :lol: Anybody here from Singapore? Know where can I find it?

For now, c ya in the next post! :lol:

Guest snowprincess

hi yuzupeach21! be ready to be a certified Ji Hwan fan once you watch Capital Scandal. KJH is excellent in his performance as Wannie and he has great chemistry with Han Ji Min. im sure you will love it! enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

hi yuzupeach21! you should get your Capital Scandal soon.. ;)

anyway, it seems his HGD drama will be titled 쾌도 홍길동 and will be aired on Januari 2 (after Insoon is Pretty)... :rolleyes:

credit: 쿨파 [kulpa] @withTG

redjambo1.jpg

Credit: 허탱 [heotaeng]@withTG

hgd2-1.jpg

Korea's TV & Cinema Life Vol.16 (Japanese Magazine)*

Credit: alabama♡@withTG

jmagz02.jpg

(get the other 16 scanned pages here)

do not hotlink please! :)

thanks for those pics huangsy.....you posted my 2 fave actors at the same event and in their respective threads....KJH and JH looked so great !!

• 1 month later...

i must say i first saw him in 90days...and hated him as well as disliked the drama...but capital scandal changed my view....now i totally love him as well as the drama (one of the best for 07)...as long as he doesnt star in any drama like 90days.....and now he's in HGD....i cant wait..

Kwaedo HongGilDong press con. Dec 26. 2PM

*ALERT:

I think Juyoung and KangHamSaUnYeongJin don't want their photos being edited / resize.. please respect her will :)

Author: bluebuck at withTG

press004.jpg

press003.jpg

Souvenirs prepared by withTG staff and the press

Author: 혜윰 [Hye-yum] at withTG

press027.jpg

press028.jpg

by withTGers

Author: 혜윰 [Hye-yum] at withTG

press025.jpg

Author: JUYOUNG at withTG

press008.jpg

press006.jpg

press010.jpg

press011.jpg

press013.jpg

press016.jpg

More..

Author: 강함사운영진 [KangHamSaUnYeongJin] at withTG

press017.jpg

press018.jpg

press019.jpg

at Bu-an Dec 17-18..

what is he doing...? :lol:

Author: 꿈꾸는숲속의마녀 [Kkumkkuneunsupsogeuimanyeo] at withTG

buan006.jpg

with fans..

Author: 이트 [iteu] at withTG

buan001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i saw 2007 KBS Drama Award where HJM & KJH got interviewed (i think) about the kiss scenes in CS over and over because i was trying so hard to know their answers but due to my lack of Hangul i still don't know what they were saying....so does anybody here knows or kind enough to share what were exactly HJM & KJH saying ? i'm so curious as to why both HJM & (especially) KJH became too shy because of the questions....

^ Thank you soooo much for sharing this clip.

KJH nearly got me rolling on the floor...:lol:

Gosh, he's such a funny and adorable guy..

I already couldn't stop laughing when he wanted to jump down from the roof cool-ly, but when he got onto the ground...I laughed even more...HAHHAHAHHAA..:lol:

You guys have got to see that clip.. Kang JI Hwan's just one heck of a guy..

He's my current obsession! :wub:

And @ the end of the clip, Han Ji Min talked about him again..hehehe..

I'm so gonna load his thread with stuff..even tho there aren't many ppl frequenting his thread..

They're missing out on a great actor..

Hong Gil Dong - KJH Interview w/ Chi Subs (TSKS)

http://121.14.252.22/flvs/2008-1-10/union_27413_1556109.flv

HGD BTS - KJH :wub:

2 HGD NG clips here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=309465339

c7a871d93a.jpg

239254c12d.jpg

credits: baidu

^ no probs..

More BTS pics

c977115850.jpg

3af4a60bfa.jpg

credits: baidu

---

I'm not sure but I think KJH made a house out of card-box for the lil doggie there..

He's soooo kind, and ADORABLE..and the dog's really lucky :lol:

hehe have you guys seen this?

peevd2.png

Lol.. by Saigo @ dc.

Kang Ji-Hwan as Gil-Dong is growing on me.

at first i kept wishing it were Ju Ji-Hoon instead..

but am looking forward to seeing more of KJH, especially minus the ajooma perm.

Ep 3 was good, compared to the first 2 episodes.

Luckily the story picked up and I could see the drama going somewhere..finally..phew..

Kang Ji Hwan's just so good as Hong Gil Dong..

Every expression, every gesture, every word of his..just makes me smile and laugh.

He supposedly over-acty expressions didn't even seem OTT to me..in fact, he was so good with his expressions that I couldn't help but repeat his scenes. He's so totally the character now.. (and I can't help it, he's sooooo handsome as HGD, and even his ahjumma perm looks good to me now :wub: I'm so totally smitten)

Caps of my hero Gil Dong ahhh...

tskshonggildong003kocnrhh7.jpg

tskshonggildong003kocnruu4.jpg

tskshonggildong003kocnrvr6.jpg

tskshonggildong003kocnrzx7.jpg

tskshonggildong003kocnret4.jpg

tskshonggildong003kocnrfa4.jpg

---

SYR's improved a bit by now.. I don't find her that annoying anymore. And I see chemistry between KJH and SYR already.. that's a good thing, cos it's one of the reasons which keeps me watching a drama. The part of them talking about HGD being sad over his father not wanting to see him again was very nicely executed.. the chemistry was definitely there. And the river part..OMG that was just hilarious.. :lol:

I'm curious about Yi Neok's background now.. HGD's mentor said she has the face of a queen, maybe she's part of the royal family or something? And HGD's father might be connected to her real parents' murder? I hope not..cos it's gonna be so cliche.. girl avenge family's death against lover..

yy12xq4.jpg

yy13le6.jpg

yy14oq3.jpg

yy15ri3.jpg

yy11fq1.jpg

yy10oe4.jpg

yy9vq7.jpg

yy6ll8.jpg

yy7wx5.jpg

yy8sl7.jpg

yy4gh1.jpg

yyep6.jpg

yy2ru5.jpg

yy2aud9.jpg

yy5nq5.jpg

*credits: icfinkl

I love Kang Ji Hwan more the more I see him as Gil Dong.

He's just THAT good..

An actor who can have chemistry with any person... or thing.. :lol:

I liked how Ep 4 was played out, albeit a bit too long IMO.. Gil Dong and Chang Hwee's stories interest me a lot. It's gonna be interesting, seeing how their fates will be intertwined and connected to each other.

About YN taking revenge, I kinda foresee it coming?

When Gil Dong asked her about whether she'll take revenge if somebody killed her family, YN said yes immediately, without hesitation. So I think the drama will gear towards YN struggling to take sides in future.. whether to avenge her family's death, or just to forgive Gil Dong/his father for what he's done. Cos I'm pretty sure GD will do his best to protect his father.. and YN will do whatever she can to find out the truth. That way, the melo can come in.. we know KDramas.. it ain't Kdrama without melo..

Caps of KJH as HGD in Ep 4 (some of YN's as well)

tskshonggildong004kocnrnh0.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrie3.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrcx8.jpg

YN's freaking funny here.. :lol:

tskshonggildong004kocnras0.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrjd4.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrak2.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrpa4.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrlj5.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrex0.jpg

tskshonggildong004kocnrgd3.jpg

KBS Awards 2007 - KBS Ent Relay w/ Eng Subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDH88tBQxk

There's this part of Ji Hwan saying that Han Ji Min's his ideal girl.

And HJM didn't mention his name on stage...later she did thank him in his speech tho..heheh..cute :P

ripgal......do you know where to find the HQ version of this KBS Ent. Relay with eng-sub.....any clubbox ?

Guest ashleesimpson

i saw 2007 KBS Drama Award where HJM & KJH got interviewed (i think) about the kiss scenes in CS over and over because i was trying so hard to know their answers but due to my lack of Hangul i still don't know what they were saying....so does anybody here knows or kind enough to share what were exactly HJM & KJH saying ? i'm so curious as to why both HJM & (especially) KJH became too shy because of the questions....

can anyone tell me

what did they ask KJH and HJM?

Archived