Any Places To Go In Sf, Sj, And La

Guest yujah52

Guest yujah52
for spring break trip
Any great wineries, somewhat tourist places, restaurants, malls, clubs in LA, SF, SJ to go to during my spring break trip from Mar. 23-Apr. 1? Arriving in SF, but staying in SJ at my friend apt. on Mar. 23. I'm departing on Apr. 1. Don't know anyone living in LA, but want to go to Santa Monica Pier.

monterey and lake tahoe are nice.

drive down the 101 on ur way down... u'll hit up monterey, santa barbara... etc...

clubbing in LA... ktown or hollywood.

Guest watcher

monterey and lake tahoe are nice.

drive down the 101 on ur way down... u'll hit up monterey, santa barbara... etc...

clubbing in LA... ktown or hollywood.

start early if you drive down the 101/PCH. the drive is much longer than going down the 5 freeway, and you sure as hell dont want to drive down the stretch between monterey/SB at night. might as well go down the 5 if that's the case. i'd say at least leave by noon.

as for wineries, sonoma/napa is right around the corner from SF. just under an hour drive. peak season is summer, but you can still go and enjoy the beautiful gardens and restaurants. if you have the money, just to go stay at one of the inns where they serve you breakfast in bed :)

i dont think SF/SJ is really much for korean food, so do your splurging down in LA :P

santa monica pier is sorta small. an hour or two would be more than enough time. on the bright side, you can do some shopping/dining right down the street at 3rd street promenade. nice little area. they also have a nice japanese cafe there that i frequent. if you're interested, i'll get you the info (because i have to go find it).

Guest TheFrontline

If the sun is out, go to Santana Row and Stanford Shopping Center.

If you want wine, visit Los Gatos and Saratoga.

Downtown SJ is ghetto, not a great place to hang out.

Archived