[drama 2007] If In Love ... Like Them 사랑한다면 이들&#523

Guest oxana

i hav watched both movie n Mnet versions...Mnet's version for me is like making the story line clearer...

i like HyoRi!!!! she's so pretty....^^ DongGun as usual.... handsome *-*

does anyone know the title of english song when they'r bungee jumping?

it's like : it's a heartache, nothing but a heartache, hits you when it's too late, hits you when you're down.....

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theLEGEND

I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right thread but does anyone know what is the title of the song that was sung by SeeYa(?) before Ina was supposed to be performing? Thanks :)

Guest KhmerGuy231

Bleh, I was gonna upload the other episodes on MU, but it takes too long, and noone seemed to use the links to epi. 1. Maybe noone needed it?

But yeah I agree with Doggieusa check out d-addict. Maybe they have some links. Thanks for the subs once again. I skimmed through the first episode without the subtitles (due to my impatience) and I interpreted the whole episode wrong... lol. I even got the character's names wrong. I thought Ina was the stupid dancer girl. LOL

Guest tcameron

Hello, everyone! I’m new in this thread.

KhmerGuy231, thank you so much for your MU links. I can’t use clubbox and torrent so I nearly gave up watching the Mnet versions. It would be very nice of you to upload the episodes on MU. :wub:

And thanks a million fot the Eng Subs. BON SUB TEAM, Fighteen! :wub:

Guest jinda1520

Bleh, I was gonna upload the other episodes on MU, but it takes too long, and noone seemed to use the links to epi. 1. Maybe noone needed it?

But yeah I agree with Doggieusa check out d-addict. Maybe they have some links. Thanks for the subs once again. I skimmed through the first episode without the subtitles (due to my impatience) and I interpreted the whole episode wrong... lol. I even got the character's names wrong. I thought Ina was the stupid dancer girl. LOL

Thank You for the MU link because i can't use clubbox. Not many people know about the mini drama yet so that's probably why no ones dl`ing it. But i would be happy if you put the rest up! :blush: I couldn't find any other links for ep 3 and 4.

Hey, guys, some people in the Hyori thread were requesting for these to be posted on MegaUpload. I couldn't download the 2nd episode uncut for some reason, clubbox keeps pausing on me... -_-

I split Episode 1 HQ Uncut in 2 files using HJSplit (or something similar to that name, can't remember lol) So you can join them together using the same program. Just google it.

Enjoy

Episode 1 HQ Uncut Part 1

Episode 2 Uncut HQ Part 2

Thanks. And thanks to Bon Subs... too bad megaupload is acting up right now.

Guest cookievang

ooh my gosh this DRAMA.. is amazingly good HYORI..is verrry good in here and yess her acting has improve ALOT..i really liked her in her first drama..that was a good one too..( yes i k now someone of you dislike it ) buttt it was good..i can't wait to finish the rest of this..THANKS FOR making this thread..i was looking for it forever..ahah..:D

Archived