[MANGA/ANIME] ONE PIECE

Guest paranoidtrash

Guest mistapooh

^These are Japanese people we are talking about, and you know exactly what I'm talking about ; ). I spoiled the current arc by skimming over a mandarin manga of it -_-.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FirstTheWorst

I only recall flipping through the TV channels and staring awkwardly at the screen.

Maybe I should watch it subbed, then. So what's the moral of this anime, exactly.

Guest knockblock

I only recall flipping through the TV channels and staring awkwardly at the screen.

Maybe I should watch it subbed, then. So what's the moral of this anime, exactly.

Moral of the show I don't know how to explain. Its like any other shonen stuff thats all I can say. I'm watching it in Japanese. I did watch some episodes in Japanese but that was a long time ago and more of the show in the dub. I got bored with it at a certain point. But I'm starting all over from the beginning and watch all episodes subbed to catch up.

Guest Take Five

um...i guess "having friends and dreams is important?" *shrug*

yup, very typical shonen stuff. but really, even if the morals are the same in this show, i still find it better than most other shonen shows.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shayne03

the original japanese subbed videos is cool,,,i get to learn more languages...ehehhe...overall one piece is great Luffy-chan...is 17 yrs old,,, it thought we're the same age....bcoz he's too wacky,,,,nami-san and usopp are 17 year oldies too,,,,oh well,,,maybe u dont care but thats k...just letting people know...domo

Guest Take Five

i can't believe that they're having a flashback near the end of the skypeia arc...not that it was that bad but still. i wanna see luffy kick enel's richard simmons already.

i was watching the dub for a bit and i just noticed sanji sounds like a black guy on drugs or something.

Guest knockblock

Holy moley Luffy can rip towers in half and split castles in two by kicking. He can lift a train or something if I remember right. That's insane. He's pretty strong. I have a question. How strong can he get with the gears he uses?

Guest battousaixx

Hey all. I picked this up recently (kind of wish I did it sooner). I watched first 55 or so in like 3 days. It's really good and has nice emotional parts and bunch of funny crap and random things lol.

Just wondering if anyone knows when the movies happen in the anime. Like.. example would be.. 'you should watch the first movie after the first 30 episodes' or something like that.

Yeah,, thanks guys~

Guest Take Five

^i don't know the exact episode number but it really only matters based on how many crew members there are at the time(in case you see some crew member you haven't seen joining them in the anime yet). they don't have anything to do with the storyline.

1st movie: anytime before baratie arc(when sanji joins the crew)

2nd movie: anytime before drum arc(when chopper joins the crew)

3rd movie: after drum arc but before arabasta arc(when robin joins the crew)

4th to 7th movie, it doesn't matter as long as you've seen past the arabasta arc.

Guest knockblock

About the dub. Sanji sounds like barney the dinosaur drunk. Then Usopp sounds like an elf. Then this one character sounds like a surfer. A couple characters sound like they got punched alot. The dub is plague.

Who is the strongest character on the show? Luffy perhaps? I was watching the CP9 episodes and he got beat up in the ship by this one guy.

Guest lovecrumbs

i've watched it a couple times but i don't really watch tv in general so yeah. i love the theme song hahaha <3

Guest madeinktown

^ you're not talking about the american theme songs...are you?

if you're talking about the japanese OPs, then i totally agree. all their opennings have been really awesome. especially their newest one from 264. that's an awesome song.

but skypiea...omg, it's dragging on SOOOOOOOO much. i hate skypiea arc. lets move on already!

Guest Take Five

^i actually liked the flashback part a lot...maybe even more than what was going on in the present in the arc x_X

i guess i haven't seen anything emotional in OP in a long time. but yeah, skypeia needs to end soon haha.

Archived