Who didn't

Kim Nam Ji (She PS)

Kim Ryang Hee

Goo Hye Sun (ex-uhljjang)

Song Mi Ra

Who did

Im Da

Lee Yoo Rin

And I'm still not sure about Lee Sang Ah, Shin Sol Gi, Park Mi Na, Mikki and etc ... CMIIW

I know for sure that Lee Sang Ah did had surgery. I am not sure about Shin Sol Gi. Her face seems natural? I am not fully sure about the others. There are pictures of her surgery too.

The girls' picture is alright. I agree with most of the people. Her sides are small but her stomach are kinda thick.

Guest mz_yoone3k

^ really? ryanghee has really big eyes but iono if theyre normal or not. i dont think namji had surgery. i think she just ps-ed her eyes to look bigger or something..

Guest 2partsvodka

i like imda's tan

and about who have surgery o not..hahaha

we don't know the facts..maybe a little but for the others...

bot enough to prove it...

don't attack me for saying this!

Guest LoveHLi

what's all this arguing?!? who cares if they have or have not...they're all beautiful...just enjoy looking at them :lol: :lol: :lol:

+edit+

someone wanted pictures of eun byul and of woo suk...the pictures that i posted on page 409+ should be working now...go there for their pictures! ^_^

Guest mz_yoone3k

what's all this arguing?!? who cares if they have or have not...they're all beautiful...just enjoy looking at them :lol: :lol: :lol:

+edit+

someone wanted pictures of eun byul and of woo suk...the pictures that i posted on page 409+ should be working now...go there for their pictures! ^_^

its not really arguing..people were just wondering. including me :phew:

Well, obviously since you guys don't know and are just wondering...here's proof of both Namji and Ryanghee's surgeries...they did their eyes for sure. Don't debate this unless your blind.

klimbery_56.gif

sunrise28_115.jpg

Guest 2partsvodka

omg....i just notice...that namji wheres glasses..and she is ruining her eyes even more with circle lens....whooo...good luck seeing in the near future.

Archived