ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^DROOOOLL!!

Seriously i am drooling... Haha, i am so tempted to lick the screen..

I haven't seen a few of these.. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

You don't know how much i <3 you right now!!

[edit]

I am guessing that LSE loves to let his hair GROW very long [&SEXY]

and then cut it very short.. He is such an INSPIRATION!

=OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LSE is too hot x_x dangggggiiiittttsssss he is one interesting boy :lol: taking pictures while he is showering xDDDDD hilarious ^_^

thank you hli for the old lse pictures ! i mostly have not seen those pictures you posted so thank you so so very much :excl:

Guest LoveHLi

^really?...hmmm...maybe i'll post some more old ones in a bit...i'm going through the whole thread again...i don't know why..i'm just bored ^^

Guest crackednut

LSE!?!?! SHOWER!?!?

::combusts::

Which reminds me...there was this really cute dude working at the SALSA (mexican food I think) place at the Corner Foodcourt in DT Boston lol

Guest Kita-Qi

hello! :D.. i'm new to soompi forums, also new to uhlzzangs. haven't heard of them until last week when my friend showed me pictures of kkr ^^" but wow.. so many goodlooking guys + girls!

LSE!?!?! SHOWER!?!?

::combusts::

Which reminds me...there was this really cute dude working at the SALSA (mexican food I think) place at the Corner Foodcourt in DT Boston lol

YOU TOOK PICTURES RITE? hahaha but damnit i dun see any hott guys here...>_< sucks...

hello! :D.. i'm new to soompi forums, also new to uhlzzangs. haven't heard of them until last week when my friend showed me pictures of kkr ^^" but wow.. so many goodlooking guys + girls!

HI! and welcome to soompi... and yeah you'll come to love this place ulzzang rocks! hahaha but yeah kkr is one of the most adorable-ist thing eh? and thanks to the sweet aznbaby69_79 aka hli and many others you'll get to noe more about ulzzang... ehhehe

heyyyyyy !!! welcome to thy ulzzang thread in soompi :D heylo my name is kenn :sweatingbullets: whoa how awesome that your first uhljjang was kkr ... mine was joo inho <33333 but gahhh i haven`t seen any new pictures of him that meanie :tongue2: but anyways i hope you enjoy it here :phew:

Archived