ULZZANG MANIA

^his name really is sang eun but he changed it legally to ji hoo last year...but since most of us like his name sang eun more we just call him by that...but his name was sang eun but he changed it to ji hoo

oh i get it!! Thanks for telling me..

Is there anything else that you know

that i might not know??

Do you know why he changed it to Jihoo?

Personally i think Lee Sang Eun sounds better..

WOW! you really know your Ulzzangs!!

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha...i have no clue what you know and don't know so i can't really tell you anything else ^^; ....ummm...we don't really know why he changed his name...i think someone chatted with him once and they asked that question and he just said because he wanted too...i know my ulzzangs because of the people here on this thread...WE ROCK! :lol:

sung eun changed his name to jihoo because he wanted to sound like jihoon... lol *shrugs* good theory tho rite? lol anyways i still think sung eun sounds better then jihoo... *nods* he is however still our sama!!! reminds me of kaoru...>_<

wah! kkr is so adorable! he's back! ahhahah

minwoo always looks hott i swear! hahaha but yeah i wonder if he can act good tho... hoepfully he can! hehehe

and hli i can't get into jung dal's damiom is there sumin i dun noe... or is it just me?

Guest breathless.

http://www.myspace.com/kimsooyoung

^she totally blows my mind. she uses pictures

of several; several peopleee && then

shes like ':D i'm a model&& i party with

mira&blahhblah and my daddy owns a

cellphone company& my mom designs purses.

i lived in the US& i hate namji !'

>_> she hates namji for 'photoshopping' her face.

:x well at least she uses her own face? - _ -;;

Guest LoveHLi

^hahahaha...that chick is so freaken retarded! all the girls don't even look alike...she makes me laugh..."don't add me if you're ugly" wtf?!? puahahahaha! that's what she has on her page...LOSER!

sung eun changed his name to jihoo because he wanted to sound like jihoon... lol *shrugs* good theory tho rite? lol anyways i still think sung eun sounds better then jihoo... *nods* he is however still our sama!!! reminds me of kaoru...>_<

wah! kkr is so adorable! he's back! ahhahah

minwoo always looks hott i swear! hahaha but yeah i wonder if he can act good tho... hoepfully he can! hehehe

and hli i can't get into jung dal's damiom is there sumin i dun noe... or is it just me?

umm...just make sure your pop up blocker is off...it's kinda like cyworld where the home page pops up on another window

Guest miranduh

^ feel bad for monkey boy

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3047/smw19hc.jpg

You're covering his gorgeous smile!!

SMW looks good in Green.. Well what ever shade of green that it..

When does that series air??

i think thats pastel pea green xD or a light pine

ewww that poser disgusts me...

and if she's not..her attitude still sucks >P

and i don't think

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/9270/to...se1go1yx1pl.jpg

was a model

do the freaking pictures even match O_O

Guest JYSTYLE*

http://www.myspace.com/kimsooyoung

^she totally blows my mind. she uses pictures

of several; several peopleee && then

shes like ':D i'm a model&& i party with

mira&blahhblah and my daddy owns a

cellphone company& my mom designs purses.

i lived in the US& i hate namji !'

>_> she hates namji for 'photoshopping' her face.

:x well at least she uses her own face? - _ -;;

wow.. O_O; tat girl is really retarded.

gosh those pictures of jung eun sung are hott! dude..!

am i the only one that's notcing this but guys that have pericings whether it's on their ears, eyebrows, lips, or whatever are freakin' hott??? shoo!!! how sexy it is!!! ahhhh~

Guest LoveHLi

^hahaha i don't think you're the only one...i think they're hot too. the first person to pop into my mind when i see the word piercing is SUN HWEE! hahahaha...HOT!

ugh that poser disgusts me; i actually want to cuss her out (if i had myspace). normally i don't care when people use uhljjang pics and claim it's them - it's sort of expected anyway when you're hot and your pics are all over the net. buuut this girl has a horrendous attitude problem. i wonder if her 'friends' are just her on multiple accounts <_<

any news on sul woo suk getting a new cyworld? geez i can't believe he deleted (well passed it on to a girl) his cyworld account.

Guest touche`

JUNG EUN SUNG is pretty hot. B)

shin hye jung reminds me of Ayoomi from sugar. She's pretty cute.

shin young ah is pretty cute also.

http://xs69.xs.to/pics/06085/shinyoungah1.jpg

^ I like that hair color. hahah although it it just black and white. --;;

some of the korean girls are average looking. No offense but most of them aren't even that pretty. :sweatingbullets:

there are so make fakers. lol. I went to the kimsooyoung myspace page and man, it was freaken hiliarious. That girl has some seriously issue with her personality. -__-

"DON'T ADD ME IF YOU'RE UGLY!!"
I bet she's funny looking herself too. Silly girl, tricks are for kids. ;)

Oooooh Yeeah, my 1000th Post. XD I got to go and change my username now. Too many BEAUTIFUL or SIN. I want my old name back now..

Guest Xx_lOvEliE_xX

This guy is on A-town I think... or it could be a poser.. I've seen his pictures before though...

his asiantown is 'yochineseboi'

20055290372761155103.jpg

Guest Star*Eun Ji

sorry to bother u guys agen.. but did eun byul quit being an ulzzang??

coz i was reading sum1 saying that.. wahhhh i was teary wen i read that >___< ....

Archived