ULZZANG MANIA

Guest miranduh

Yoorin so doll-like! But her pictures...holy frackk they are...SO BRIGHT.

If you turned all her pics into a fast-paced slidehow, I'll bet you could get an epileptic seizure. Its that Pokemon episode all over again.

:lol:

umm,, actually my full name is jany yehjee kim.. ^^;;

the person on pg.1 spelled it wrong.. it should be kim yeh jee..

but thank you everyone who took interest..

POST MORE =) another soompi uhljjang member yay =)

Even if he does get a Xanga/MYSPACE, i'll be the first to be like..

INHO POSER!!! right in his face.. then maybe realize that it was the real him,

or never realizing it.. then he'd think that there are so many mean 'American Girls'

So, maybe he'll hate American Girls.. Etc.. Just my stupid moment's thoughts..

Lucky.. when you see him, TAKE PICS!!

LoL well don't scare him too bad xD but maybe once another American tech wave hits Asia, Uhljjangs will be hooked on and start making xangas and myspaces.

hehehe imagine you insult him as a poser on myspace then he goes and cries about it in his xanga :P i would read that B)

I've only seen ONE guy near where I live that has dared to grow his hair out. -___-" All the others, they're like...w/e. >=[ But in Chinatown, i was like 'whoo hoo' hott guy with long hair. hahah. xD but he was like 25 or something. :sweatingbullets:

haaaahaaa you know what's better than long hair.....oldschool fobhair :w00t::lol:

here are some pictures of ryung hoo and seung joon for kenn...if you want more feel free to ask ^_^

credits: me and cyworld

no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you. ^_^

*_______________________* they're friends.......eeeeeee they're so cute i wish i was related in a way so they could be my friend..... :phew:

NEW LEE SANG EUN!

no hotlinking. upload on own server. thank you. ^_^

that is soooo sexy

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL well don't scare him too bad xD but maybe once another American tech wave hits Asia, Uhljjangs will be hooked on and start making xangas and myspaces.

hehehe imagine you insult him as a poser on myspace then he goes and cries about it in his xanga :P i would read that B)

I would feel so bad if i really did that. Well i don't bash posers that much.

I think i only bashed one out of all those that were posted here...

Aniways, it wasn't even considered bashing, it was more like a

POLITE "Are you sure you are ...??? Because his/her name is ...."

Guest LoveHLi

NEW KKR!

kkr200602229wv.jpg

kkr20060222a7eh.jpg

kkr20060222b2gz.jpg

:w00t: i love him again!!! well i've always loved him but now i love him even more! he's CUTE again!

credits: me and cyworld

wow...there's only 3 people on right now...

+edit+

NEW SEO MINWOO!

him with three of the main co-stars of ban ohl lim #3

smw7lq.jpg

smw19hc.jpg

smw28nx.jpg

smw39ir.jpg

credits: me and itop

+edit+

MY 1000TH POST! whoo! i feel old... :lol:

Guest Star*Eun Ji

hi...... i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ulzzangs.. u dnt noe how crazy i am over them @.@...

whats been happening to park eun byul?..i herd sumthing aboutz his eye...

n y dnt hv the access to cyworlds?..>________<

Guest LoveHLi

^yeah, something's wrong with his eyes...he was going blind or something...we're not really too sure...and to access cyworld you have to turn off your pop-up blocker

Guest LoveHLi

^i think it airs sometime in march

+edit+

yeah sometime in march...just checked the official thread

ah! i own! hmmmm....brb with pictures!

+edit+

here's more of JUNG EUN SUNG

jes141.jpg

jes126.jpg

jes124.jpg

jes110.jpg

jes107.jpg

jes108.jpg

jes109.jpg

jes104.jpg

jes101.jpg

jes99.jpg

credits: me, cyworld, and damoim

finally caught up with all the updates! jung eunsung is so effin hot! i only had 3 pictures of him, but now, thanks to hli i have more. yay! no updates from eunbyul T_T i can't believe sangeun got a hair cut. i like it, but i like his long hair too. mikki is so god damn skinny. do you see her hip bone sticking out? that was too scary! even mine never stuck out like that before!

Guest LoveHLi

^ a lot of good things are happening in March....

I hope nothing bad happens..

Aniways, aznbaby69_79 Can you upload some old LSE pics for me??

i've been searching for his pictures for you and kenn but i only found a few old ones...the person we'll probably have to ask for his old old pictures is lisa whenever she comes on...i remember she upload her folder of his pictures a few hundred pages ago but she didn't put up the link when she posted her links again a few pages back...i do have old pictures of him but i'm pretty sure they've been seen already and you guys probably have them too....so we'll ask lisa when she comes on

+edit+

what i found...

lse0rp.jpg

ehehe...sorry i just wanted to post this one...it's his infamous pants :lol:

lse19wr.jpg

lse26br.jpg

lse33jq.jpg

these are the ones i found and i'm pretty sure you guys have them...i searched on cyworld, damoim, daum, and naver under both his name but when i searched under sang eun a whole lot of pictures showed up because i think there's a famous lady name sang eun too and when i search under ji hoo not a lot of pictures come up...it's mostly his recent pictures that we post here...

credits: me and daum

^

^ i seen some of those but some of them they are new to me x_x i don`t have any of those pictures you just posted thank you hli ^_^ and oh yeah thank you for posting those new pictures of kkr and seo minwoo :lol:

Guest LoveHLi

yes 'sama' is japanese ^kinda like what you said...i don't know because i don't speak japanese...he was learning japanese at that time when he made his new cyworld...his name is ji hoo so his sn is 'hoo' 'sama' - hoosama

^ OH!! I get it..

I understand LSE's sn now.. WOW!! He's so kute!!!

I took a little Japanese, so if i keep learning, maybe i can talk to LSE in Japanese someday!!

That will be the day.. I never knew LSE's real name was Ji hoo..

Then why did he choose SangEun as his Ulzzang name??

Thanks for answering my question..

Guest LoveHLi

^his name really is sang eun but he changed it legally to ji hoo last year...but since most of us like his name sang eun more we just call him by that...but his name was sang eun but he changed it to ji hoo

Guest LoveHLi

Can i request some new 여자 얼짱?(girl ulzzangs)

like random ones are cool too

if you or anyone want more pictures of them just let me know and i'll see what i can do ^^

choi kyoo hee

choikyoohee.jpg

choikyoohee1.JPG

kim eun jung

kimeunjung.jpg

kimeunjung1.jpg

kim jin hee

kimjinhee.jpg

kimjinhee1.jpg

kim suk jin

kimsukjin.JPG

kimsukjin1.JPG