ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chika_shia

Happy Birthday Minwoo! Wow, he's in a drama? I wanna watch! I wanna see if his voice is sexy and if his action skills are good! Lol, i just want to see that hot face of his!

Mikki sorts of freaks me out...she's got huge hair and huge eyes, then she's so skinny. Looks kind of scary!

Heehee...jung eun sung's hot! And KKR looks hot in pink!

If that's Namji unphotoshopped...

What's the point in her even photoshopping in the first place <_<

She's pretty tho.....reminds me of that woman from 'Princess Lulu'.

Guest chika_shia

Oh yeah...forgot to ask this earlier and it's a bit weird, but okay... Before soompi crashed, someone posted a picture of Seo Minwoo smoking...(bad boy! it's bad for your beautiful body) and i'm doing a report about smoking...Lol, might as well use someone hot as my model right? Does anyone have this pic?

Guest crackednut

Oh yeah...forgot to ask this earlier and it's a bit weird, but okay... Before soompi crashed, someone posted a picture of Seo Minwoo smoking...(bad boy! it's bad for your beautiful body) and i'm doing a report about smoking...Lol, might as well use someone hot as my model right? Does anyone have this pic?

nope...but I vaguely remember it

I DO know LSE has a pic of him smoking tho lol

Asians are human chimneys, unfortunately :lol:

hold on i think i have this picture :lol:

filedown215tf.jpg

it is that picture right ? it was hard for me to believe he smokes ... his teeth is too white :w00t:

Guest touche`

I think she kinda did photoshopped her picture a little bit. I remember before soompi crashed, I saw a picture of her with pimples. Maybe her pimples are gone? *shrugs* She does look a little bit darker.

Guest epic_darkness

Ok people, I was looking at some pics and which Ulzzang pic does this remind you of?

0059963324oh.jpg

Does it not remind you of one of Solki's pics

I know it's random but it just looked so much like Solki's

Credit. Korean celeb photo's and me for uploading again

Ok people, I was looking at some pics and which Ulzzang pic does this remind you of?

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/7924/0059963324oh.jpg

Does it not remind you of one of Solki's pics

I know it's random but it just looked so much like Solki's

Credit. Korean celeb photo's and me for uploading again

That's Jung Ryo Won actress who starred in My Name is Kim SamSoon

Guest chaoticrose

X__________X

-in shock from the glory-

Today, my friends... I have witnessed the most amazing thing in this world.

SEO. MINWOO.

DANCING.

Unless you saw it already. =O

And believe me... -inhales&&exhales slowly-

IT IS........ >D!

And I'll be the evil little girl I am and just let you know this fact so that you can read it and then be in pain as I watch the clip of him over and over again.

Unfortunately, he was too busy dancing his hot little dance so I didn't get to hear his voice. T_T

I'LL BE BACK AND GIVE YOU THE LINK...

LATER. >D

-edit-

This boy has been clubbing too much. Ohohoho~~ >o<

Oh hellz. I have to do my homework and so... I'll just give you the:

LINK.

Guest MooNy PigLEt

he got some moves, it's ok. I think he dances better than Eun Byul (the performance in Shooting star concert)

aniway, he's hot hehe

Archived