ULZZANG MANIA

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

mikki models for girlsholic.com? i went to the site..and she models for their clothes.

yeah she does....but in most of her modeling picture her face is blurred...but you can tell it's her...it's so obvious :D

thanks kenn for the new lse picture! ^_^

Guest blehbear

i know this is off topic but how do i make curves on the edges of photos like most of the uhljjang photos using PS? {im a newbie at PS =.=}

Guest Junanni

to me, solki looks perfect to play those evil girl that messes up everything in kdramas. :P

some random ulzzangs look so HOT.

owning 624

edit

wow theres quite a few boston people here. we should just meet up somewhere and hunt for ulzzang lookalike clothes. HAHA

lol that would be pretty cool hahaha, clothes hunting....that sounds fun too, and maybe hunt for some hot guys in the process ;D

gosh, lse is so.... :blush: haha for some reason, i really like his ponytail thing....i have no idea why, but i just do and mikkie looks so cute with the ginormous glasses lmao, and her super duper hair.

Guest crackednut

loll

that somehow reminds me of the creepy dudes in chinatown ::gag::

the only place I personally have seen hot asian guys around Boston is in Porter Square lol...at that mall palce with all the asian restaurants XD

LSE's ponytail...the kind you'd like to release in the dead of the night as the moonlight shines in and with soft...

WOAHHH!!! we'll stop it there =D

Guest *lilyisland*

Jihoon is really Kool in this picture , his outfit is like The Prince's outfit!!!

00084177.jpg

and two cute pix of Mikki, I really like her...

6577.jpg

02382.jpg

credits to Mikkis' cyworld

Guest LoveHLi

NEW SEO MIN WOO PICTURE!

him with three other cast members of ban ol lim #3...

smw2nt.jpg

the top two are the main character...minwoo and that chick are the second leading roles...

smw17po.jpg

credits: me and itopgroup

that guy is pretty cute but id still prefer minwoo over him hehe..i dont know...maybe ill start liking the other guy too after i watch the new season of banolim

Guest danchooox

it's said that this is namji dressed as a guy.

it Does look like her, though. the white skin and her bigg eyes~ :)

surprisingly, i could fall for her if she was a guy. O___O ;; LOL

enjoy (:

namjiasaguy.jpg

namjiasaguy2.jpg

Archived