ULZZANG MANIA

Guest kyungmix

Anoyoung Haseyo !

My Name Is Ye Jin Given Name Brinsha..People Call Me Kyung mi Im sorry I know it's confusing ^^'.Im 13 Years Old.

I Looked Through the "Newbie" Rules Haha...I Think the rules Are decent And straight forward..

Ermm..I havent Made a Korean Cyworld Yet Because Im still learning Korean Since Im in the Uk for my Studies But i do have the English Version...[You do need a Korean Cyworld To Post yur Pictures Right? ------,.-----'' ]

Ermm..I was thinking If i Could post Sum pictures up of me and Of my two Close Friends...Actually Their More like My Own Unnies...I know It's quite Impossible But i Really Want to..erm..Howd yu say it ==''....Go to korea And focus my Future either On Photography or Singing for The labels SM and JYP..[Rivals]...I'd hoped That the People Who view this Forum Could Comment on them..And support me And my Two Unnies.I'd Be very grateful ^^ [smiles]..I stll dont Know if Im aloud to Post the Pictures seeing as i havent Made a Korean Cyworld...yet...

I'll post the pictures as soon as I get yur Permissions.

So please Hyungs And Unnies Reply soon.

Im sorry I took Your Time I'l Look forward To your Comments.

Kamsamnidaa.x

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutiepiepiggie

kyungmix, you should post your pictures in the 411. :D

There are a lot of people that comment 411s,

so you can get comments there!

I'm sure many people will check it out. ;)

Anyways, here's another new ulzzang.

Her name is Lee Ji-Sun.

She's pretty! (But that's to be expected)

LeeJi-Sun9-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun8-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun7-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun6-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun5-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun4-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun3-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun2-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun19-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun18-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun17-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun16-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun15-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun1-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun10-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun11-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun12-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun13-1.jpg

LeeJi-Sun14-1.jpg

And here's another new ulzzang.

Her name is Jung Hye-Ri (who is also very pretty :lol:)

JungHye-Ri12.jpg

JungHye-Ri11.jpg

JungHye-Ri10.jpg

JungHye-Ri1.jpg

JungHye-Ri2.jpg

JungHye-Ri3.jpg

JungHye-Ri4.jpg

JungHye-Ri5.jpg

JungHye-Ri6.jpg

JungHye-Ri7.jpg

JungHye-Ri8.jpg

JungHye-Ri9.jpg

Please No Hotlinking! :excl:

More New Faces To Come! >.<

^^the first reminds me of han suhyun and the other reminds me of choi haneul

i miss the old ulzzangs :/ they're my fav esp. haneul, mikki, and sua

Guest keeptryin'

^

^

^

Lee Ji-Sun. looks so much like Kang Mikyung of DaVichi :blink:

my fav. are song mira, choi haneul & jungroo

edit//Heart-beat ill do a mira or minwoo spam one day, tomorrow skool starts for me.. but ill def. do one :)

Guest heart-beat

^ I was thinking the same o.o

but wow~ so many new ulzzangs just suddenly appeared here.

Can anyone do an old ulzzang spam? like mira, minwoo, hyesung, inho, namji, hanbyul(still counts?) etc? pls+thankyou!♥

++ thanks for the new PHJ update! wah, why so much eyeshadow/liner bb o_O .. he's looking different these days.

edit: some more new PARK HYUNG JUN

cutes1oe8.png

cutes2jb2.png

cutesgl6.png

tightjt3.png

- was this one posted?

Guest kPOPerr

idunno what ya'll are saying bout sangjune being 'average' or w.e

i havent met many guys that hot.

and i think short hair suits him better, makes him look like a man ;]

lol i would totally bang him x]]

he's hot.

the end :]

Guest lucky*13

lee sang june??? beats park tae june??? ahahah what? noo,, sorry i dont think soo. lee sang june looks really skinny and his face isn't really attractive... atleast to me, park tae june has way better style and looks so he beats sang june
>.> yah ajumma they're all on my side HAH!

quote worthy line right there :D

haha o.o it's just this inside joke thing between me and lucky*13, >_> she likes bagging on everything i like LMAOOO XD

Yeah kids, it's a battle between me and <3. If for some reason you like to back-track a lot, then you would see that battle of me and her when we were at the time when PTJ was popular here. Manlytoe was witness, and I'm still the funnier one, Naomi. I only pick on PTJ and SHINee. and your head, of course. Everyone being on your side just means more for me, less for you.

We need some kind of old-UM poster reunion.

Guest showbuzz

How do you guys know who is the 'new ulzzang'.

I actually never heard of any ulzzang contest since the last post that uploaded the winners' (both the boy and girl) pictures and their name.

But I never heard of them after all.

I'm a little bit confuse.... :huh:

Guest sae-ryung

hi all,

pardon my n00bness, but can someone tell me how you guys know how to find the new ulzzangs...i tried googling ulzzang contests but came up with weird results. im new to this ulzzang thing, so please help. *bows*

thanks

<3sae-ryung

Guest kyungmix

hi all,

pardon my n00bness, but can someone tell me how you guys know how to find the new ulzzangs...i tried googling ulzzang contests but came up with weird results. im new to this ulzzang thing, so please help. *bows*

thanks

<3sae-ryung

Well errr All i know is the Easiest Way to Find new Ulzzang Are going to Korean Cyworld There's Loadssssssssss...

Apperently

Im making my Cyworld Account Right Naw...Errmmm i wanted to Ask [Again =='' Sorry]...When they ask for yur ID..do the details on Yur passport need to b CLEAR ? And i dont Have a recent Picture Of me Only a picture Of when i was bout 7 years Old. Would They still accept It?..Are they Just looking For Picture ID? Ahh i am confused

PLease Reply Soon .x

Kamsamnida ~

Well errr All i know is the Easiest Way to Find new Ulzzang Are going to Korean Cyworld There's Loadssssssssss...

Apperently

Im making my Cyworld Account Right Naw...Errmmm i wanted to Ask [Again =='' Sorry]...When they ask for yur ID..do the details on Yur passport need to b CLEAR ? And i dont Have a recent Picture Of me Only a picture Of when i was bout 7 years Old. Would They still accept It?..Are they Just looking For Picture ID? Ahh i am confused

PLease Reply Soon .x

Kamsamnida ~

yeah, the details have to be clear. birthday, name, etc.

but there's a cyworld thread, please post your questions there. :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23581

Archived