ULZZANG MANIA

Guest SeLcaQueen

i wonder what ban yoon hee's car is...

and bihyuL is rockin' the bowL cut! i so Love it!

aLso it makes me wonder how can these uLzzangs easiLy put extensions. aside from mikki, jung hyewon and haemin use them too.

in some pics they're wearing it and sometimes not. i thought wearing extensions take time to be put on your hair. or head??

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imurnumba1fan

If you're thinking of getting a cam, get a Nikon digital SLR with a wide lens (not single lens). Canon is not too bad either it's just that Nikon is preferred over Canon in terms of portraiture (says all my photographer friends). But Canon tends to really jump it up a notch in terms of colours (more lively I guess?). Part of the reason why ulzaangs look really good has a lot to do with the quality of their pics that is obviously produced by their sexy cameras. It's very difficult to get pics in that quality with a normal digicam. Seriously though, the differences between pics taken with a normal digital camera versus a digital SLR ARE ENORMOUS!! Don't underestimate the power of a sexy camera, lol.

(p.s. Normal Digital SLR's range from around $600-2000. Get an older model to get lower prices, they're not bad)

whats the difference between single lens and wide lens? i tried googling it, but i can't tell. ahaha.

im planning to buy a nikon but not sure to what you meant by wide lens. so yea!(; actually canon does have really nice color..sighhh..i don't know.. i must do more research. ahaha<3

anywayss~ thanks to everyone for the spams! i love em'.

im diggin mikki's neon-ness..alot!

although many people here seem to like her old style better. keke.

Guest ^Syke^

Ooooo, Mikki's style is so awesome.

Black hair suits her very well,

but she is getting to skinny :blink:

sorry if someone already asked this :blush: but how old is Mikki?

Guest GoYiNok

Thanks to Sheeput, Baoi, and Paper cli..., for answering my question. :) Your answers really helped me.

I wonder if the ulzzangs have jobs (besides modelling) and if they go to school.

Guest 2partsvodka

does anyone have any recent pics of park eun byul? >.<

he basically disappeared after his eye problem...

Guest luvMyDBSKboyz

LEE YUNJOO AND LEE CHIHOON SPAM PART 2

END OF SPAM

P.S. Remember, they're not dating and never were - Just modelling together, therefore, just FRIENDS ;]

i LOVE these pictures!!!! i know they're not dating or anything but STILL *_* they really do look good together ^_^

Guest lovecubedlee

^^ oh my freaking goodness...

plz don't quote pix..

this thread is kind of slow now.... i wish i could post pix =//

sorryyy

I REALLY REALLY like BYH's hair RIGHT now

its kinda like the in between length, which usually doesn't look nice

but i love it on her

and her bike looks really puny thoough :blink:

and... maybe when people post pictures.. they should put

DO NOT HOTLINK AND DO NOT QUOTE

because theres really no use in telling people after they do it

well i guess you still can

but there will always be someone else that comes in and quotes the next sets of pictures

maybe it will help just a little ? just a suggestion :D back to studying ~

Guest sagejin.

^

I agree, don't quote pictures.

Seriously, I had to scroll so much I'm actually annoyed right now.

How bad is it to just take off the %7Boption%7D?

Don't be lazy.

Guest 2partsvodka

^ What? Eye problem? What eye problem? :unsure:

something was blocking his eye so he couldn't see all that well..

something along that line...it was ages ago..i think after his surgery he took down his cyworld and cafe daum so the only way to see if that kid was live is hope for updates with kkr or other ullzangs who he knew...which is likely impossible also..=_=...i miss him..lolz he is hot. :blush:

Archived