ULZZANG MANIA

-K-, don't worry that you're the only boy here..

i know that boys come in here all the time, but

they are just too shy to post.. At least you

got nerves to post here....

Plus, it's not like its a thread for only Male Ulzzangs pics..

aww...thx ^_^

Sometimes i think that when Namji makes her picture brighter, it just makes it worser. She's not ugly but it's just with her face being all pale, not catching.

-k-; your a boy? i kinda thought u are a girl. I agree with baoi.

lmao,i use to post alot here,just since that no one really post female ulzzangs pics anymore,i leave,lol,but i come back here sometimes for new namji n micky pics ^_^

maybe you're a girly guy :o jk jk 0=]

it's okay. the other guys dunno what they're missing if they don't post in this thread. lol all the hot ulzzangs. both guys and gals :)

lol!! ahaha,sure ^_^

awies...i knew you were a guy..hahaha *hugs*

aww..ur so sweet tq!! ^_^

your a guy?? lolz wow..unless your into guys, then you must be the only guy cuz people in here mostly post guy ulzzangs :sweatingbullets:

meh,me no gay,me good boy,lol,thats y i hardly post here now,ahah

• Replies 48k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Students in Korea do that as a joke, and they try to surprise (*cough*shock*cough*) their teachers by faking death. Like... what they'll do is (this one's typical, the teacher wouldn't even budge. -__-):

1. Write something on the chalkboard, i.e.: "Teacher, we can't handle the pain any more." or something like that. LOL

2. Make a trail of (i dont know) leading to the windows.

3. Put their shoes on the windowsill.

4. Go downstairs and lay there on the ground, so when the teacher looks down the window, you can see that person.

O.O ... oh wow. if the teacher died of shock..mMmMm yeah .. i wouldn`t laugh, but besides that .. it`s kind of funny.......in a bit of a twisted way i guess.

-*-*-*-*-*-*~

woosuk`s gf is lucky i tell ya.. lucky!!

along w/ the other uhljjang`s gfs

Guest aYakaNam1

i finished looking up

the prices of the cams

that uhlzzangs own

IMDA

Sony Cybershot Nikon COOLPIX 3100 = $299.99 - $469.00

KIM NAMJI

NIKON Coolpix 3500 (e2500) = $299.00 - $349.00

Finecam SL400R = $399.99 - $479.99

LEE SANGAH

Olympus D-560 (X200,d560z,c350z) = $189.85 - $239.88

Canon Digital Ixus II = ??

SEO MINWOO

Sony Cybershot SPH-V6050 (phone model) = ??

SONG MIRA

KDDI QCAM40a = ??

MIKKI

Sony Cybershot Samsung Digimax V4 = ??

[this is the red one, i don't know which one she has so i posted both]

Cyber-shot® DSC-P200/R Digital Camera DSC-P200/R = $ 349.95

Cyber-shot® DSC-P200/RKIT1 Digital Still Camera = $ 426.92

there are some cams that i couldn't find the prices, i looked everywhere!

even korean cam selling site. but seeing i can't read korean i still didn't get them.

I hope this is useful 4 those who want those type of cams that uhlzzangs have :D

______Edit

hee hee i have too much time on my hands

Guest *rashiDah

Those cameras are so awesome, I'm saving up for one. I wonder how much they cost?

Yeah; all pretty expensive. I have LSE's one (or should I say he has mine. lmao.) -we have the same camera- and it costs about $500 in AU dollars. =X

Guest miranduh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/lil...and/sulwook.jpg

this is Sul wuk and his girlfriend, rite?She is soooooooo lucky!

i don't know but that's a very cute picture =D

bad pic >_<

woahhhh $500 bucks, danng. lol.

does anybody have pics of Kim Minkyu? I'm not sure if that's his name, but like, he only had 5 pics of him or whatever? lol. Please and Thank yous.

usually cameras cost around that >_<' unless you can find them on sale :lol: then you're lucky. ^_____^!

i want my fujicam for 899$ *drool*

anyway here..kimminkyu is my favourite uhljjang!!! lol please don't hotlink/use my urls to post in other forums since this is my photobucket account AND do not quote these pictures take out the img codes =x sorry for being picky but :sweatingbullets: trying to keep this thread less cluttered.

shhhake41.jpg

kimminkyu5.jpg

kimminkyu4.jpg

kimminkyu3.jpg

kimminkyu1.jpg

Guest LoveHLi

new and recent pictures of woo suk i'm guessing...i got it from that one chick's cyworld...i think him and her are like close friends or bf/gf...i don't know...but she seems to have new pictures of him...these aren't all of them...i just wanted to post some for now...

sws6qp.jpg

sws15lr.jpg

sws20nz.jpg

credits: me and cyworld...

+edit+

most recent picture of him...he posted it on the 4th i think...it's him at work...he really is a sculpture! it's so cool! i'll go upload some of his artwork...hold on!

sws38ih.jpg

thanks chaoticrose! for his cyworld!

Guest LoveHLi

you guys remember those pictures that i posted of him sculpting right?...this is the batman sculpture...pretty cool!

swssculpture6ks.jpg

swssculpture19rm.jpg

swssculpture33cp.jpg

and the one where it looked like he was craving bricks...well it turns out to be nikolai lenin and the berlin wall...

swssculpture22or.jpg

swssculpture47qx.jpg

he's really good!

Guest miranduh

wow........wow...........O_O........*faints*

thats soooo beautiful i love the berlin wall i always wanted to make a block like that as a decorative thingy for my room but it never works out @_@;;;;

LOL@batman being tied up on the floor.

Guest LoveHLi

sws1882vh.jpg

oz delight: r&b, soul, hip hop

brick delight: modern rock, britpop, electronica

^this is what he has under this picture...his nickname is brick and the other guy is oz...

i can't really picture woo suk listening to rock...i don't know..i'm weird...but he really likes rock...he has a folder with pictures of rock artists and bands...he even likes simple plan, papa roach, and sum 41 to name some of them...wow! coolness! :lol:

credits: me and cyworld....

maybe more coming later....

Guest touche`

lmao,i use to post alot here,just since that no one really post female ulzzangs pics anymore,i leave,lol,but i come back here sometimes for new namji n micky pics ^_^

o0o so all those times back there was you? The time when we was chatting back and forth. (well, i dont remember if we did) but No wonder i see your name alot on the bottom of the page.

Guest LoveHLi

^i think that's his gf because he has a folder with pictures of her...her name is cinnia kim if i remember correctly...but i don't think that's him...cause he labeled that one cinnia and steve on his cyworld...unless his other nickname is steve too :unsure::lol: j/k!

*poor -K-....i knew you were a guy...you've even said you were a guy a few times...don't you guys remember?!? it was a while back...but it's okay...you're really not the only guy here...guys do come in but they just don't post...some of them post once or twice but that's about it...it's nice to have a guy's input on things sometimes...you're pretty lucky getting to chat with us girls all day...LMAO! i'm just kidding! hahahaha...

+edit+

okay i was gonna upload woo suk's picture on imageshack but imageshack is cra.pping out on me...it won't let me upload them...it only uploaded this one...so i'll try to upload them later...just enjoy this one picture of him... :lol:

sws1497gr.jpg

Guest baby--s

That's not his cyworld. His cyworld is 'brickwall', but he deleted all ALMOST all of his pics. That's just a long time fan that got his pics from his cyworld back in the days before he erased them. If you look, it says '최..' something something when it's supposed to be 설우석, unless the person was SWS's bf and took pics of him with his own camera.

loll my mistake then ^^

old pics of imda that i had meant to post before but never got a chance to

it wont kill to look at old pics again loll

lemme55998tq.jpg

p51801601722013510jt.jpg

sdie22737wi.jpg

dscn822761765pp.jpg

0691455600362326xk.jpg

dscn735012sr.jpg

f9354868455895dc.jpg

imda8et.jpg

new kkr

kkr6ni.jpg

kkr27zw.jpg

he doesnt move for pics =__='

new mikki

mikki52xt.jpg

mikki44ef.jpg

Guest chaoticrose

DAMN. LOOK AT THE BG! It's all... crystal-and-marble-y. XD

Oh, and I love his Von Dutch hat. >w<

okay i was gonna upload woo suk's picture on imageshack but imageshack is cra.pping out on me...it won't let me upload them...it only uploaded this one...so i'll try to upload them later...just enjoy this one picture of him... :lol:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1732/sws1497gr.jpg

LOL, obsessing over his PSP. XD

-edit

I own page 510. Just 490 more to go. XD

Guest chaoticrose

Wow. Sul WooSuk weighs 159 pounds. XD I'm not sure if I calculated wrong, but doesn't 2.2lbs = 1kg? And he wrote in his cyworld that he was 70 kg. >w< If I'm wrong, correct me. If you get anything higher than this number, you're probably wrong. LMFAO.

I'll be back and upload lots of pics. Gotta help my fellow soompiers on this road to uhljjang-obsession, right? (As if we haven't reached it already. xD)

____edit

Back! And I'm really sorry if these pics were posted already! X____x

sws9dd.jpg

Wow, he has really long legs. For someone who's 175 cm, he looks pretty tall.

*goes to research*

WHOA! SEO MINWOO IS 176 CM!!! THEN WHY DOES SEO MINWOO LOOK SO MUCH TALLER?!?!?

-sigh- Models...

sws26lh.jpg

Posing... cute... >w< I wanna hug him. XD

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT WHEN IMAGESHACK GOES DOWN ON ME!!!! TT__TT

AND THERE WAS THIS REALLY CUTE/FUNNY PIC!!! TTT_TTT

Be back when its okay again... ;_;

(Pst, don't you just love my banner? XD)

Guest chaoticrose

Mikki's not back to red hair; that was just an old pic. ><

She has that long black hair of hers. XD

The date says '2004'..

Guest alicimoo

^whew. :sweatingbullets: cuz i didn't really like her red hair. =/

I didn't read the date, I just read 'new mikki.' xD

--

V oh okayyy. :D

yayyy you watched/are watching nobuta wo produce! Yamapiiiii :wub: ^______^

Archived